|
|
Wine is just overpriced grape juice
They/Him | FRT +17 | Artist
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Pinkerlocke
»Skin Shop
[quote name="KpopSweetheart" date="2022-11-08 13:46:04" ] What type of rps do you do?^^ [/quote] Mostly ones on the terraria forums, and over there it varies, most of the time I focus more on the freeforms, but there's two more story-focused ones I'm actively in
KpopSweetheart wrote on 2022-11-08 13:46:04:
What type of rps do you do?^^
Mostly ones on the terraria forums, and over there it varies, most of the time I focus more on the freeforms, but there's two more story-focused ones I'm actively in
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
That's cool! And thankfully I only rp a few human characters, so it's not super hard, but hey I hope you can successfully sort your docs!
That's cool! And thankfully I only rp a few human characters, so it's not super hard, but hey I hope you can successfully sort your docs!
Untitled52_13.png
What is happening?
What is happening?
7GFlGJN.pngu0zgn1V.pngCXKi6Gq.pngXGtgfcm.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.png6bJPt0y.pngMbe1yYW.pngn0nopNr.pngSwhjRD4.pnghaRlyz4.pngTkQY47D.pngxe4FQbY.pngUntitled339_20230721183750.pngUc6vApJ.png
lG9UFR1.png
Oh wow..22,082 pages of this game..
Oh wow..22,082 pages of this game..
DxCICZ1.png
Z2soOA2.png
apUeZZ4.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
w8o0xW1.png LJfZA40.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
T0lT2WO.png
Its a good place to just post every day to get that good forum post number up.
Its a good place to just post every day to get that good forum post number up.
StainedGlass2.png
Yeah I was gonna say... That's quiet a few posts...
Yeah I was gonna say... That's quiet a few posts...
Untitled52_13.png
Never saw forum with this many posts wow
QFXpYkj.png
Eyyy bestei! Wassup?
Eyyy bestei! Wassup?
Untitled52_13.png
[quote name="nonbinaryfox" date="2022-11-08 16:28:29" ] Never saw forum with this many posts wow [/quote] I'll tell ya it's a rare sight to see over 20,000 pages and it still be active
nonbinaryfox wrote on 2022-11-08 16:28:29:
I'll tell ya it's a rare sight to see over 20,000 pages and it still be active
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
Wine is just overpriced grape juice
They/Him | FRT +17 | Artist
4sqjku3.png