Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
i hate this to the very bottom of my deep dark soul
i hate this to the very bottom of my deep dark soul
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Likes?| Bandlab|For sale|JOIN THE CHAOS
Haha you have a good social life
well guess what
I have every car in eggy car
(This is one of the weirdest things I have ever said lol)
Haha you have a good social life
well guess what
I have every car in eggy car
(This is one of the weirdest things I have ever said lol)
Yo, i'm just a dude existing in the void,
the voice that yells back when you yell into the void
i dont have a good social life *laughs*
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
[quote]i dont have a good social life *laughs*[/quote] same lol
Quote:
same lol
Marva knows how to torture me at the highest level
By giving me the choice between orange or blue

also I still have 4 auctions to sell to get enough gems to move to water flight help
Marva knows how to torture me at the highest level
By giving me the choice between orange or blue

also I still have 4 auctions to sell to get enough gems to move to water flight help
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
im going to murder whoever made the test tubes
im going to murder whoever made the test tubes
im selling a crown bonepriest skin for five gems and its been on for a whil T-T
[quote name="Bloodfury" date="2022-04-01 06:28:26" ] im selling a crown bonepriest skin for five gems and its been on for a whil T-T [/quote] Five gems? Here I am trying to sell a dark sparrowmouse skin, a leafy moth skin, and an augite protector accent for 100 gems each ;-; ack- I think this means I have to get egg anyway idk what the crown bonepriest skin looks like and I kinda want to know now-
Bloodfury wrote on 2022-04-01 06:28:26:
Five gems?

Here I am trying to sell a dark sparrowmouse skin, a leafy moth skin, and an augite protector accent for 100 gems each ;-;
ack-
I think this means I have to get egg
anyway
idk what the crown bonepriest skin looks like
and I kinda want to know now-
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
@Bloodfury
I will buy it from you! Could you send a 2 way crossroad, I cant find your listing of it
@Bloodfury
I will buy it from you! Could you send a 2 way crossroad, I cant find your listing of it
its a skin for imperial males
its a skin for imperial males