Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
[quote name="Oblivatrixon" date="2022-04-01 04:09:32" ] [quote name="Bloodfury" date="2022-04-01 04:08:15" ] how is everybody today [/quote] Trying to find this years April fools thing [/quote] If I'm correct then it starts at 6am sever time
Oblivatrixon wrote on 2022-04-01 04:09:32:
Bloodfury wrote on 2022-04-01 04:08:15:
how is everybody today
Trying to find this years April fools thing
If I'm correct then it starts at 6am sever time
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
[quote name="Bloodfury" date="2022-04-01 04:08:15" ] how is everybody today [/quote] Depressed.
how is everybody today
Depressed.

GY8SaZl.png
Them/They. Polish. FR 9+. You can call me Vulture, KingVulture, BSM, Moon or even Raptor. A big Rain World, Hollow Knight and Portal fan. A big idiot that just wants a frien. About me. My Wishlist.
Happy April fools day!
Happy April fools day!
Yo, i'm just a dude existing in the void,
the voice that yells back when you yell into the void
[quote name="BigSisterMoon" date="2022-04-01 05:01:10" ] [quote name="Bloodfury" date="2022-04-01 04:08:15" ] how is everybody today [/quote] Depressed. [/quote] Depressed too
BigSisterMoon wrote on 2022-04-01 05:01:10:
how is everybody today
Depressed.
Depressed too
could you give Terry a like?
Cheep art shop!
Hnet.com-image.png
im very very VERY mad
im very very VERY mad
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Likes?| Bandlab|For sale|JOIN THE CHAOS
[quote name="Bloodfury" date="2022-04-01 05:06:17" ] im very very VERY mad [/quote] why
Bloodfury wrote on 2022-04-01 05:06:17:
im very very VERY mad
why

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
i set doiwn my stuff to go do something at school and somebody,i dont know who tho....,decided it would be funny to take my chips and throw them in the trash >:[
i set doiwn my stuff to go do something at school and somebody,i dont know who tho....,decided it would be funny to take my chips and throw them in the trash >:[
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
[quote name="Bloodfury" date="2022-04-01 05:08:47" ] i set doiwn my stuff to go do something at school and somebody,i dont know who tho....,decided it would be funny to take my chips and throw them in the trash >:[ [/quote] Oof- [color=#851e47](This text is one of my OCs, Ria specifically, in case anyone doesn't know) normally I don't talk here but that's just mean of that person :c[/color]
Bloodfury wrote on 2022-04-01 05:08:47:
Oof-
(This text is one of my OCs, Ria specifically, in case anyone doesn't know) normally I don't talk here but that's just mean of that person :c
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
yes,but im starting to calm down but its not easy because i have bad bad BAD anger issues
yes,but im starting to calm down but its not easy because i have bad bad BAD anger issues
Well I hope you feel better soon-
Also avatar change for today because why not
I'll need someone to remind me to get rid of the goofy eyes tomorrow because Cheesecake doesn't seem to like them that much-
Well I hope you feel better soon-
Also avatar change for today because why not
I'll need someone to remind me to get rid of the goofy eyes tomorrow because Cheesecake doesn't seem to like them that much-