Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
[quote name="Aetherskyes" date="2021-12-28 16:23:27" ] [quote name="MagnoliaTale" date="2021-12-28 16:08:58" ] Why does it make me so sad to see people's dragons without any energy/unfed after they've been inactive/otherwise no longer on their account? [/quote] It's sadder when they're fandragons of your favorite game. [/quote] Yep :/
Aetherskyes wrote on 2021-12-28 16:23:27:
MagnoliaTale wrote on 2021-12-28 16:08:58:
Why does it make me so sad to see people's dragons without any energy/unfed after they've been inactive/otherwise no longer on their account?
It's sadder when they're fandragons of your favorite game.
Yep :/
Bat/Patches/Bread
He/him [insert trans flag here]
Sneeze; Your gel pen'll work again.
Asexual | Minor | Proud Furry
The bug. Not your head. You can keep that.
I just did a section of the white palace and I can still hear the buzzsaws after closing the game help.
I just did a section of the white palace and I can still hear the buzzsaws after closing the game help.
Please ping me if you are replying to me. This can be done by adding an @ to my name in the quote’s code.

I *was* going to have an art shop, but my tablet broke. Yay.
I just finished outfitting my progen
I just finished outfitting my progen
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|
|
|
|
Wine is just overpriced grape juice
They/Him | FRT +17 | Artist
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Pinkerlocke
»Skin Shop
hi
hi
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
Hi
Hi
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
I want to add a few more things to my terraria mod but I have no idea what to do for the demonite and crimtane lanterns
I want to add a few more things to my terraria mod but I have no idea what to do for the demonite and crimtane lanterns
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
welcome back to Flight Rising
welcome back to Flight Rising
______________He/They (Trans flag)
______________J7D1quC.png
______________2VtxnMX.png
______________wLurwzJ.png
______________G8AyR6r.png
66a0d48fcf536becdbf8d9cabe56c515-120x120.jpg FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png
hNpGoBq.png
U9gVboW.png
Al1BEGR.png
Yes
Yes
FfsFHyt.png
Just-
aaaa-
Just-
aaaa-
Is there anyone in here that has had bad luck this notn and not gotten any eggs and wants to hatch one ?
Is there anyone in here that has had bad luck this notn and not gotten any eggs and wants to hatch one ?
jIDPss7.gifCyp4JP9.pngdemicatcher.png
referral-cat1.gif