Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
[quote name="Verdes" date="2021-06-29 08:23:21" ] The snek is s u s [/quote] yes snek sus he got banished [/quote] And when they needed him the most... he vanished [/quote] He thought it was a good idea to slither under the table and hide there with DUST
Verdes wrote on 2021-06-29 08:23:21:
The snek is s u s
yes snek sus
he got banished
[/quote]
And when they needed him the most... he vanished
[/quote]
He thought it was a good idea to slither under the table and hide there with DUST
BEJVO.gif a3qxG.gif 7GQVm.gif 8SORr.gif T2BwT.gif
unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png
[quote name="Verdes" date="2021-06-29 08:25:15" ] Oh your right [I]I didn't watch avatar It's avatar reference right Man I'm so bad at this lmao [/quote] It is an avatar reference lol
Verdes wrote on 2021-06-29 08:25:15:

Oh your right

I didn't watch avatar
It's avatar reference right
Man I'm so bad at this lmao
It is an avatar reference lol
banner_1.png
.camilo | .fr+15 | .they/them
͏͏ call me morgan, remix or camilo!
_wishlist. _art shop. _about me. _accent shop.
Arcanist . is a puny, handsome and hopeful author from Sornieth. His life is going nowhere until he meets Tidelord ., a smart, slender man with a passion for cats.

Arcanist takes an instant disliking to Tidelord and the brutal and cowardly ways he learnt during his years in Sornieth.

However, when a The Shade tries to rob Arcanist, Tidelord springs to the rescue. Arcanist begins to notices that Tidelord is actually rather charming at heart.

But, the pressures of Tidelord's job as a actor leave him blind to Arcanist's affections and Arcanist takes up stamp collecting to try an distract himself.

Finally, when spiteful homemaker, Lightweaver ., threatens to come between them, Tidelord has to act fast. But will they ever find the important love that they deserve?
Arcanist . is a puny, handsome and hopeful author from Sornieth. His life is going nowhere until he meets Tidelord ., a smart, slender man with a passion for cats.

Arcanist takes an instant disliking to Tidelord and the brutal and cowardly ways he learnt during his years in Sornieth.

However, when a The Shade tries to rob Arcanist, Tidelord springs to the rescue. Arcanist begins to notices that Tidelord is actually rather charming at heart.

But, the pressures of Tidelord's job as a actor leave him blind to Arcanist's affections and Arcanist takes up stamp collecting to try an distract himself.

Finally, when spiteful homemaker, Lightweaver ., threatens to come between them, Tidelord has to act fast. But will they ever find the important love that they deserve?
banner_1.png
[quote name="EvergreenUwU" date="2021-06-29 08:25:34" ] [quote name="Verdes" date="2021-06-29 08:23:21" ] And when they needed him the most... he vanished [/quote] He thought it was a good idea to slither under the table and hide there with DUST [/quote]
EvergreenUwU wrote on 2021-06-29 08:25:34:
He thought it was a good idea to slither under the table and hide there with DUST
[quote name="EvergreenUwU" date="2021-06-29 08:25:34" ] [quote name="Verdes" date="2021-06-29 08:23:21" ] The snek is s u s [/quote] yes snek sus he got banished [/quote] And when they needed him the most... he vanished [/quote] He thought it was a good idea to slither under the table and hide there with DUST [/quote] What a f o o l [quote name="Heatherstar" date="2021-06-29 08:26:35" ] [quote name="Verdes" date="2021-06-29 08:25:15" ] Oh your right [I]I didn't watch avatar It's avatar reference right Man I'm so bad at this lmao [/quote] It is an avatar reference lol [/quote] I'm so good at this [emoji=sunglasses size=1]
EvergreenUwU wrote on 2021-06-29 08:25:34:
The snek is s u s
yes snek sus
he got banished
[/quote]
[/quote]
What a f o o l
Heatherstar wrote on 2021-06-29 08:26:35:
Verdes wrote on 2021-06-29 08:25:15:

Oh your right

I didn't watch avatar
It's avatar reference right
Man I'm so bad at this lmao
It is an avatar reference lol
I'm so good at this
L8kPJSl.png
H2nH3VN.pngurcyEj1.pngTTtkdFX.pngE3N752b.png
X6le0pA.png
hello
hello

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
What do you win if you get last post
What do you win if you get last post
Call me may______EocBwCQ.pngH2jRHgT.pngZbNAjCO.png
Call me may Bv4nfib.pngOPFWPxg.pngmlHpBMC.pngYMPbu9R.png
4nRrG.gif
[quote name="Verdes" date="2021-06-29 08:27:34" ] What a f o o l [/quote] y e s he had a big clump stuck on his back and i almost got told off
Verdes wrote on 2021-06-29 08:27:34:
What a f o o l
y e s
he had a big clump stuck on his back and i almost got told off
imma celebrate my bro's birth and re-watch the she-ra remake, bye
imma celebrate my bro's birth and re-watch the she-ra remake, bye

NN9NPXA.png
P9aWhak.png
OxagJgG.png
WKtl2lb.png
haxorus.gif

t3kr0g.png
Arcanist dude, the Goblin
A Fantasy Novel
by asdf
In a cave there lived a picturesque, sunny goblin named Arcanist dude. Not a worrying pink, handsome cave, filled with coins and an ample smell, nor yet a bendy, idyllic, frosty cave with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a goblin-cave, and that means fear.

One day, after a troubling visit from the derg Tidelord Cactus, Arcanist leaves his cave and sets out in search of three squat sausages. A quest undertaken in the company of sneks, fairies and silver giants.

In the search for the derg-guarded sausages, Arcanist dude surprises even himself with his resourcefulness and skill as a detective.

During his travels, Arcanist rescues a hawk, an heirloom belonging to Tidelord. But when Tidelord refuses to try hopping, their friendship is over.

However, Tidelord is wounded at the Battle of Hastings and the two reconcile just before Arcanist engages in some serious hopping.

Arcanist accepts one of the three squat sausages and returns home to his cave a very wealthy goblin.
Arcanist dude, the Goblin
A Fantasy Novel
by asdf
In a cave there lived a picturesque, sunny goblin named Arcanist dude. Not a worrying pink, handsome cave, filled with coins and an ample smell, nor yet a bendy, idyllic, frosty cave with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a goblin-cave, and that means fear.

One day, after a troubling visit from the derg Tidelord Cactus, Arcanist leaves his cave and sets out in search of three squat sausages. A quest undertaken in the company of sneks, fairies and silver giants.

In the search for the derg-guarded sausages, Arcanist dude surprises even himself with his resourcefulness and skill as a detective.

During his travels, Arcanist rescues a hawk, an heirloom belonging to Tidelord. But when Tidelord refuses to try hopping, their friendship is over.

However, Tidelord is wounded at the Battle of Hastings and the two reconcile just before Arcanist engages in some serious hopping.

Arcanist accepts one of the three squat sausages and returns home to his cave a very wealthy goblin.
banner_1.png