Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | what NOT to say to a newbie
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 128 129
@Nerdygamer
When one of your eggs in your nesting grounds doesn't hatch along with the rest, it'll go to your hoard and you'll have an egg ;))))

Can I breed different breeds of dragons together?
@Nerdygamer
When one of your eggs in your nesting grounds doesn't hatch along with the rest, it'll go to your hoard and you'll have an egg ;))))

Can I breed different breeds of dragons together?
63Nkadh.png XVdLiaL.png
@elainexcupcake If they're in the same egg group, yes.

How do I dress my dragons?
@elainexcupcake If they're in the same egg group, yes.

How do I dress my dragons?
@KeyLimeade
thekitchn says: "The most basic way to make a dragon taste really, really good is to toss it lightly with good olive oil, then squeeze a little lemon or drizzle some balsamic vinegar over it. Toss with a generous sprinkle of salt and pepper, which are often all too neglected in dragons, and you have yourself a delicious side dragon."

Also allow me to offer you this cooking book: https://www.amazon.com/Dress-Dragon-Thelma-Lynne-Godin/dp/0545678463

Familiars. What are they good for?
@KeyLimeade
thekitchn says: "The most basic way to make a dragon taste really, really good is to toss it lightly with good olive oil, then squeeze a little lemon or drizzle some balsamic vinegar over it. Toss with a generous sprinkle of salt and pepper, which are often all too neglected in dragons, and you have yourself a delicious side dragon."

Also allow me to offer you this cooking book: https://www.amazon.com/Dress-Dragon-Thelma-Lynne-Godin/dp/0545678463

Familiars. What are they good for?
louca_s_signature_by_loucalou-dc3lnxb.png
@Louca
Food of course! How else would you feed your dragons?

What is apparel?
@Louca
Food of course! How else would you feed your dragons?

What is apparel?
eESLWsA.gif theultimatecatsig.gif
@Animequeen

Something that you spend all your money on, just to find out it doesn't look nice.

How do you get familiars?
@Animequeen

Something that you spend all your money on, just to find out it doesn't look nice.

How do you get familiars?
hgbYaMw.png
@HeronWind

You get familiars by writing a five paragraph essay on why a dragon in your lair is familiar to you. This essay is placed in a competition, and the winner wins one familiar.

What happens if you name a dragon something strange?
@HeronWind

You get familiars by writing a five paragraph essay on why a dragon in your lair is familiar to you. This essay is placed in a competition, and the winner wins one familiar.

What happens if you name a dragon something strange?
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@LapisDragon17718
It will be made fun of by every other dragon. Good job.

Where do I get skins?
@LapisDragon17718
It will be made fun of by every other dragon. Good job.

Where do I get skins?
l9szmFh.jpg
@SmolSnek You take them off of your fallen enemies.
How do I breed dragons?
@SmolSnek You take them off of your fallen enemies.
How do I breed dragons?
@SmolSnek find some innocent animals and take their skin and just patch similar looking ones together until you cover your dragon completely in small animal fur.
How can I get more lair space?
@SmolSnek find some innocent animals and take their skin and just patch similar looking ones together until you cover your dragon completely in small animal fur.
How can I get more lair space?
FR +3, they/them :)
@xmoonlightx1 You sell every dragon you own, then cry when you realize you have no dragons.
How do I get a scatterscroll?
@xmoonlightx1 You sell every dragon you own, then cry when you realize you have no dragons.
How do I get a scatterscroll?
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 128 129