Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Open the box!
I've noticed quite a few box style games floating around the forum games recently, and I've decided to give it a go.
You pick one of four boxes, each with a unique description, nothing like, The box is big. Boxes are first come, first serve, don't get salty if you're late. Once all four boxes have been claimed, you have 24 hours to announce the contents and give players the appropriate objects. In one box, there will be a dragon, whoever gets the dragon must do the next four boxes. Ping me @RainingAcid if you pick one
Here are the first of them:

[1] A rather small box with satiny black fabric wrapped around it, and a simple white bow on top. Faint scratching can be heard from inside.

[2]A large box with extravagant wrappings, golden and glittery. A quiet lullaby is playing in the box.

[3]A simple wooden box with a locked lid. A small mirror hatchling clings to the box and hisses when you try to approach it.

[4]A box so thoroughly covered in roses of various shades, you can't see the actual box. An imperial watches it carefully from a distance.
I've noticed quite a few box style games floating around the forum games recently, and I've decided to give it a go.
You pick one of four boxes, each with a unique description, nothing like, The box is big. Boxes are first come, first serve, don't get salty if you're late. Once all four boxes have been claimed, you have 24 hours to announce the contents and give players the appropriate objects. In one box, there will be a dragon, whoever gets the dragon must do the next four boxes. Ping me @RainingAcid if you pick one
Here are the first of them:

[1] A rather small box with satiny black fabric wrapped around it, and a simple white bow on top. Faint scratching can be heard from inside.

[2]A large box with extravagant wrappings, golden and glittery. A quiet lullaby is playing in the box.

[3]A simple wooden box with a locked lid. A small mirror hatchling clings to the box and hisses when you try to approach it.

[4]A box so thoroughly covered in roses of various shades, you can't see the actual box. An imperial watches it carefully from a distance.
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
bump
bump
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms