Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Containers [a doors game] [FREE ITEMS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
container 4 please?

edit;ahh typo i pressed the wrong number~
container 4 please?

edit;ahh typo i pressed the wrong number~
-click my eggs/dragons to make them grow!-
RgIPQ.gifJu82l.gifPolCU.gifEgXA3.gif CDErb.gif0J2Yn.gifVWf6D.gifGNb1w.gifYkGAt.gif
tenor.gif
@Sotku

container 2 please? c:
@Sotku

container 2 please? c:
@Sotku Continer 1 please!!
@Sotku Continer 1 please!!
@Sotku
And I'll take 3 :>
@Sotku
And I'll take 3 :>
tumblr_oz89i2Ht8A1w8xkufo1_75sq.png rsz_111506966122104.png
[list=1][*]@CleverDual – You pop the container open and out flutters a colorful buttersnake! It shakes its instrument-like tail end producing a cheerful chime. Accompanied are a few grasshoppers intended as a snack for the creature, but they're yours now! [item=colorburst buttersnake][item=rainbow grasshopper]x5 [*]@saturnia – You unfurl the beautiful package carefully and are met with a skin dusted with unicorn dust. [item=skin: gilded glass][item=unicorn dust]x10 [*]@Nebulady – You unlock the crate with a loud crack, and are met with a pair of green eyes staring you down. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31237156] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/312372/31237156_350.png[/img][/url] [*]@hollowheart7211 – You remove the cloth scraps and are met with a tasty sight! That is, if you are a plant eating dragon, and don't mind someone else munching on your snack! [item=tattered interloper scrap]x10 [item=strawberry]x5 [item=cinnamon]x5 [item=honeycrisp apple]x10 [item=green june beetle]x5
  1. @CleverDual – You pop the container open and out flutters a colorful buttersnake! It shakes its instrument-like tail end producing a cheerful chime.
    Accompanied are a few grasshoppers intended as a snack for the creature, but they're yours now!
    Colorburst Buttersnake Rainbow Grasshopper x5
  2. @saturnia – You unfurl the beautiful package carefully and are met with a skin dusted with unicorn dust.
    Skin: Gilded Glass Unicorn Dust x10
  3. @Nebulady – You unlock the crate with a loud crack, and are met with a pair of green eyes staring you down.

31237156_350.png
  4. @hollowheart7211 – You remove the cloth scraps and are met with a tasty sight! That is, if you are a plant eating dragon, and don't mind someone else munching on your snack!
    Tattered Interloper Scrap x10 Strawberry x5 Cinnamon x5
    Honeycrisp Apple x10 Green June Beetle x5
23853.png
beetle1_by_rhvbarb-dbt7klj.gif klaus . they/them

10+ FR Time

990.png
Container 1: A chest emitting an electrical charge. It tingles as your fingers touch it.

Container 2: This colorful bag seems to be...oozing? It's hard to tell whether the bag itself is colorful or if the colors of whatever's inside is bleeding out.

Container 3: A sound can be heard from this crate. The sound is muffled, but you can tell it isn't pleasant.

Container 4: Oh wow a present! It's neatly wrapped up with a pink bow around it.
Container 1: A chest emitting an electrical charge. It tingles as your fingers touch it.

Container 2: This colorful bag seems to be...oozing? It's hard to tell whether the bag itself is colorful or if the colors of whatever's inside is bleeding out.

Container 3: A sound can be heard from this crate. The sound is muffled, but you can tell it isn't pleasant.

Container 4: Oh wow a present! It's neatly wrapped up with a pink bow around it.
tumblr_oz89i2Ht8A1w8xkufo1_75sq.png rsz_111506966122104.png
@Nebulady can I please have Continer 3?
@Nebulady can I please have Continer 3?
@nebulady
container 1? please ;w;
@nebulady
container 1? please ;w;
-click my eggs/dragons to make them grow!-
RgIPQ.gifJu82l.gifPolCU.gifEgXA3.gif CDErb.gif0J2Yn.gifVWf6D.gifGNb1w.gifYkGAt.gif
tenor.gif
@Nebulady container two please!
@Nebulady container two please!
23853.png
beetle1_by_rhvbarb-dbt7klj.gif klaus . they/them

10+ FR Time

990.png
Container 4 is still available.
Container 4 is still available.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20