Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Guessing Color Popularity [Question 3]
1 2 3 4
I had far too much time left over this afternoon...so I seached up every single XXX dragon combination and recorded the number of active dragons. As users only breed dragons of their favorite colors, I [b]now know the relative popularity of every single gene color on Flight Rising[/b] (probably [as of this post]). But rather than sharing my results just like that, how about we have a little fun together? Here's how this game will go: 1) I post a question here which will be answered by a color. 2) Reply with your answer below (e.g. "Cream"). 3) The first person to get the color correct, or whose color (in popularity, not in order) comes close to the answer wins! ----- Next question! [quote]What color has [b]EXACTLY 100[/b] active dragons with its X/X/X?[/quote] Guesses: ----- (Limit yourself to one guess per question for now. Refrain from double-checking or editing your answer with the search function. If someone already has all this information, let me know! Please do not reveal answers to the rest of us!)
I had far too much time left over this afternoon...so I seached up every single XXX dragon combination and recorded the number of active dragons. As users only breed dragons of their favorite colors, I now know the relative popularity of every single gene color on Flight Rising (probably [as of this post]).

But rather than sharing my results just like that, how about we have a little fun together?

Here's how this game will go:
1) I post a question here which will be answered by a color.
2) Reply with your answer below (e.g. "Cream").
3) The first person to get the color correct, or whose color (in popularity, not in order) comes close to the answer wins!

Next question!
Quote:
What color has EXACTLY 100 active dragons with its X/X/X?

Guesses:

(Limit yourself to one guess per question for now. Refrain from double-checking or editing your answer with the search function. If someone already has all this information, let me know! Please do not reveal answers to the rest of us!)
0mgcUEp.jpgmr_mittens_in_space_bear_ver.png
[b]Past Questions:[/b] Question 1: [quote]What is the [b]least[/b] popular color on the color wheel (has the least # of active dragons with its X/X/X)?[/quote] colimethecawcaw's guess of Driftwood (29 dragons) was the closest all all the guesses! Second place went to Cognitive's Murk (34 dragons). Third place went to Mokuroh's Camo (36 dragons). The correct answer was Brick (17 dragons), followed by Hickory (18 dragons) and Shale (21 dragons). Question 2: [quote]What is the [b]most[/b] popular color on the color wheel (has the most # of active dragons with its X/X/X)?[/quote] happytxgirl's guess of White (47562 dragons) was correct! Second place went to Lightshadow101's Obsidian, the third most popular color (22591 dragons). Third place went to Brightsmith's Midnight (17664 dragons). Ice was the second most popular color at 29986 active dragons.
Past Questions:

Question 1:
Quote:
What is the least popular color on the color wheel (has the least # of active dragons with its X/X/X)?

colimethecawcaw's guess of Driftwood (29 dragons) was the closest all all the guesses!
Second place went to Cognitive's Murk (34 dragons).
Third place went to Mokuroh's Camo (36 dragons).

The correct answer was Brick (17 dragons), followed by Hickory (18 dragons) and Shale (21 dragons).

Question 2:
Quote:
What is the most popular color on the color wheel (has the most # of active dragons with its X/X/X)?

happytxgirl's guess of White (47562 dragons) was correct!
Second place went to Lightshadow101's Obsidian, the third most popular color (22591 dragons).
Third place went to Brightsmith's Midnight (17664 dragons).

Ice was the second most popular color at 29986 active dragons.
0mgcUEp.jpgmr_mittens_in_space_bear_ver.png
@werkaec
... hunter?
@werkaec
... hunter?
@Werkaec
Radioactive?
@Werkaec
Radioactive?
It/he 2a426f82-8225-11e7-b745-ff85aed113f5.gifc9938380-821f-11e7-8f2c-ff85aed113f5.gif
Coral
Coral
Ef1ONJ1.png
@Werkaec
driftwood?
@Werkaec
driftwood?
item_tattered_canvas_scrap_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4cn.gif
Murk?
Murk?
vV5jbm.png
algae?