Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Grind and give (NEW INFO! PLS READ)
1 2 ... 212 213 214 215 216 ... 344 345
@Eeree Going through five venues and sending the first interesting [item=Ashscale Ophiotaurus][item=Skulking Leg Chitin] [item=Clown Hippocampus] [item=Sweetpuff][item=Vista: Thunderhead Savanna] Maybe go for Forgotten cave
@Eeree

Going through five venues and sending the first interesting
Ashscale Ophiotaurus Skulking Leg Chitin Clown Hippocampus Sweetpuff Vista: Thunderhead Savanna

Maybe go for Forgotten cave
NBeoOgB.png
@Evbay This was the first interesting loot that dropped in the Forgotten Cave: [img]https://i.imgur.com/Bx2c5NN.png[/img] They're on their way to you. To whoever who's next: Forgotten Cave/Thunderhead Savannah/Forbidden Portal
@Evbay

This was the first interesting loot that dropped in the Forgotten Cave:

Bx2c5NN.png

They're on their way to you.

To whoever who's next: Forgotten Cave/Thunderhead Savannah/Forbidden Portal
Tuxedo Urchin Mana Thief Black Capped Budgie Cindervine I'm hoarding these.
If you have any, I'll buy each for 10000t or trade each for 3 stacks of the food type of your choice (2fp, or equivalent number for food with higher food points). I also buy shiny star food items for 25kt/20G each.
@GaiaLee [item=grassland skira][item=raptorik wanderer][item=citrine cave jewel] next person: scorched forest/bamboo falls/golem workshop
@GaiaLee
Grassland Skira Raptorik Wanderer Citrine Cave Jewel

next person: scorched forest/bamboo falls/golem workshop
[size=2]@tapewyrm [item=tigerlily wing garland] [item=fungalhoof qiriq] [item=swift volt] possible venues for next user: woodland path, volcanic vents, golem workshop[/size]
@tapewyrm
Tigerlily Wing Garland Fungalhoof Qiriq Swift Volt

possible venues for next user: woodland path, volcanic vents, golem workshop
GIRMUc6.gif .

ds6mpZn.gif....they/he
ds6mpZn.gif....FR time + 1
ds6mpZn.gif....hauntings#0781
ds6mpZn.gif....interesting things here
@abyssals Sorry I can’t do all of them. I don’t have a high-level Coli team yet. Woodland Path: [item=Wildwood Owl][item=Greenroot Janustrap][item=Dryad] Next: Any from 1-10 (as low as you need) Forgotten Cave Forbidden Portal
@abyssals
Sorry I can’t do all of them. I don’t have a high-level Coli team yet.

Woodland Path:
Wildwood Owl Greenroot Janustrap Dryad

Next:
Any from 1-10 (as low as you need)
Forgotten Cave
Forbidden Portal
[s]Claim! Going to grind now[/s] @HeadlessPenguin [item=medusa leon][item=deepmine aardvark][item=centaur berserker] For me, please grind in woodland path, waterway or blooming grove Also- I'm open to stacks of swipp items over 20 :)
Claim! Going to grind now
@HeadlessPenguin

Medusa Leon Deepmine Aardvark Centaur Berserker

For me, please grind in woodland path, waterway or blooming grove
Also- I'm open to stacks of swipp items over 20 :)
hEC9y3U.png
@MoonlitNight Claim I'm not quite to waterway yet, so you get some woodland path! [item=wildwood crate]X1 [item=date plumed jabbot]X1 [item=blooming strangler]X1 Next Person Sandswept Delta or Rainsong Jungle or Forbidden Porrtal
@MoonlitNight
Claim
I'm not quite to waterway yet, so you get some woodland path!
Wildwood Crate X1 Date Plumed Jabbot X1 Blooming Strangler X1

Next Person
Sandswept Delta or Rainsong Jungle or Forbidden Porrtal
swap_by_rebebird-dcmdt5g.pngtumblr_puemdu5BCj1vjloioo1_100.pngSB3LpZT.png
@DarkPuffin I made a quick 10-15 min each venue, Junglesong was the most fruitful lol [item=fan scorpion][item=fishscale basket]x2[item=fuiran] [item=deadwood boar][item=terra cotta vase]x4[item=tertiary gene: skeletal (banescale)] [item=mindless flight][item=cryptic cube] NP: Woodland Path or Forgotten Cave or Forbidden Portal
@DarkPuffin I made a quick 10-15 min each venue, Junglesong was the most fruitful lol
Fan Scorpion Fishscale Basket x2 Fuiran
Deadwood Boar Terra Cotta Vase x4
Mindless Flight Cryptic Cube

NP: Woodland Path or Forgotten Cave or Forbidden Portal
@Mekhalive decided forgotten cave and forbidden portal would be fun ^^ [item=crimson reef snail][item=Tropical Birdskull Legband] [item=Cryptic cube][item=copper steampunk goggles] next: Training Fields, Thunderhead Savannah or Golem Workshop
@Mekhalive

decided forgotten cave and forbidden portal would be fun ^^

Crimson Reef Snail Tropical Birdskull Legband
Cryptic Cube Copper Steampunk Goggles

next: Training Fields, Thunderhead Savannah or Golem Workshop
@Hydrostatic So sorry for the late gift! I was so unlucky and was just trying to get you a few things. I guess these will have to do: [item=Sap][item=Teardrop Citrine Armlet][item=Shining Might Fragment] Next: Highest 1-10 arena your team can do Forgotten Cave Golem Workshop
@Hydrostatic So sorry for the late gift! I was so unlucky and was just trying to get you a few things. I guess these will have to do:
Sap Teardrop Citrine Armlet Shining Might Fragment

Next:
Highest 1-10 arena your team can do
Forgotten Cave
Golem Workshop
1 2 ... 212 213 214 215 216 ... 344 345