Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Dragon Traveling Game! Interested?
[size=6]Rules:[/size] [size=2]~You receive Traveler then type your username into his lore! ~You care for him for no more than a day! (PLEASE FOLLOW THIS) (DO NOT KEEP HIM) ~To receive him, comment " Visit Me, Traveler! " to coax him to your layer! The previous user should also be tagged so they know to pass him to you! ~When it is time to say goodbye edit your comment and add a journal entry or story and share his experiences! ~Be creative, but be considerate of those who will receive him! ~Stick to his personality please![/size] [size=4][color=red][center]~ NOTE: TRAVELER WILL BE PASSED FROM USER TO USER SO PLEASE DO NOT MODIFY HIS COLORING, GENES, NAME, OR SPECIES![/center][/color][/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34704027] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/347041/34704027_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote] Traveler Imperial Height: 10'5" Length: 20'2" Wing Span: 25' Personality: Curious, Excited, Mute (He knows DSL*), High Energy, (HE GAY), Loves Food, Easily Startled, Finds Random Stuff Everywhere, Gets Excited Over Rocks, and Cats, Acts A Lot Like a Cat, MAGIC!, He Has A Jealous Streak, He's A Peacekeeper, Hates Fighting, Loves Noodle Piles (Imperial Snuggle Pile), sleep isn't his preferred pass time due to nightmares. *DSL = Dragon Sign Language [/quote] [size=7] [color=red] PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES! I WANT THIS TO BE FUN! [/color] [/size]
Rules:
~You receive Traveler then type your username into his lore!
~You care for him for no more than a day! (PLEASE FOLLOW THIS) (DO NOT KEEP HIM)
~To receive him, comment " Visit Me, Traveler! " to coax him to your layer! The previous user should also be tagged so they know to pass him to you!
~When it is time to say goodbye edit your comment and add a journal entry or story and share his experiences!
~Be creative, but be considerate of those who will receive him!
~Stick to his personality please!

~ NOTE: TRAVELER WILL BE PASSED FROM USER TO USER SO PLEASE DO NOT MODIFY HIS COLORING, GENES, NAME, OR SPECIES!

34704027_350.png

Quote:
Traveler
Imperial
Height: 10'5"
Length: 20'2"
Wing Span: 25'
Personality: Curious, Excited, Mute (He knows DSL*), High Energy, (HE GAY), Loves Food, Easily Startled, Finds Random Stuff Everywhere, Gets Excited Over Rocks, and Cats, Acts A Lot Like a Cat, MAGIC!, He Has A Jealous Streak, He's A Peacekeeper, Hates Fighting, Loves Noodle Piles (Imperial Snuggle Pile), sleep isn't his preferred pass time due to nightmares.

*DSL = Dragon Sign Language

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES! I WANT THIS TO BE FUN!
deity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifRVCJPrX.png
ping me pls
ping me pls
deity_flamecaller_by_dogi_crimson-da7kf8e.gifRVCJPrX.png