Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Creek - Main [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[center][size=5][b](#2)Deserts of Gemen, Day 6[/b][/size][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/w4CDQ39.png[/img][/center] ----- [b]Announcer: [/b] Nothing much seems to have happened to far, but lets take a look at what we have here... ----- [size=4][b]Dome City[/b][/size] The duo, [b]Brimstone[/b] and [b]Lysander[/b] were speeding along Dome City when they came across [b]James[/b] squatting at the corner of the street fiddling with a small bottle of sand. He immediately stood up, knowing that even the 2 of them combined are no match for him. However, Brimstone had a trick up his sleeve. Firstly, Lysander had improved A LOT over the past few days. He trained hard and sharpened his senses. Brimstone, on the other hand, has a stimpack which he can use on Lysander. And so he did. Jame's eyes widened as Lysander's muscles started expanding, growing to become much bigger than James. He couldn't run even if he wanted to. Lysander was much much faster and stronger now. With a ridiculously strong uppercut, Jame's head skyrocketed a good distance away while his body fell to the ground. ----- [size=4][b]Dunes[/b][/size] [b]Sunriser[/b] managed to locate a [i][u]Reverse Hourglass[/u][/i] and is heading over to Dome City for the final item. ----- pinglist was here.
(#2)Deserts of Gemen, Day 6
w4CDQ39.png

Announcer: Nothing much seems to have happened to far, but lets take a look at what we have here...

Dome City

The duo, Brimstone and Lysander were speeding along Dome City when they came across James squatting at the corner of the street fiddling with a small bottle of sand. He immediately stood up, knowing that even the 2 of them combined are no match for him. However, Brimstone had a trick up his sleeve.

Firstly, Lysander had improved A LOT over the past few days. He trained hard and sharpened his senses. Brimstone, on the other hand, has a stimpack which he can use on Lysander. And so he did. Jame's eyes widened as Lysander's muscles started expanding, growing to become much bigger than James. He couldn't run even if he wanted to. Lysander was much much faster and stronger now. With a ridiculously strong uppercut, Jame's head skyrocketed a good distance away while his body fell to the ground.

Dunes

Sunriser managed to locate a Reverse Hourglass and is heading over to Dome City for the final item.

pinglist was here.
ePrPhot.pngKejnLWp.png
[center][size=4][b] As the cold night breeze blew through the air, bells started ringing everywhere. From small tinkling bells to large carillon bells, the whole area rang. Soon after, all the domes started to dig into the sand at a rather quick pace, and within moments the whole area transformed into a regular, empty desert. [/b][/size][/center] [center][size=4][b]A sandstorm was coming. A huge one. [/b][/size][/center] [center][img] http://i.imgur.com/ySyPZWa.png [/img][/center] [b]Brimstone[/b] and [b]Lysander[/b] were caught off-guard by this and before they knew it had to start running for their lives. Lysander could outrun the storm easily, but Brimstone was very slow. Lysander had no way of saving her, and Brimstone knew that, so she told him to escape without her. The storm carried Brimstone away, never to return. ----- [img] http://i.imgur.com/WIdwNez.png [/img] pinglist was here.
As the cold night breeze blew through the air, bells started ringing everywhere. From small tinkling bells to large carillon bells, the whole area rang. Soon after, all the domes started to dig into the sand at a rather quick pace, and within moments the whole area transformed into a regular, empty desert.

A sandstorm was coming. A huge one.

ySyPZWa.png

Brimstone and Lysander were caught off-guard by this and before they knew it had to start running for their lives. Lysander could outrun the storm easily, but Brimstone was very slow. Lysander had no way of saving her, and Brimstone knew that, so she told him to escape without her. The storm carried Brimstone away, never to return.

WIdwNez.png

pinglist was here.
ePrPhot.pngKejnLWp.png
[center][size=5][b](#2)Deserts of Gemen, Day 7[/b][/size][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/lhf634r.png[/img][/center] ----- [b]Announcer: [/b] Things seem to be heading towards the treasure, but who will claim victory? ----- [size=4][b]Great Pyramid[/b][/size] [b]Lysander[/b], now alone, could dash across the lands with his extremely powerful legs, and quickly snagged the [i][u]Ankh of Loops[/u][/i] from the pyramid. He has all 3 essential items, and just needs to find a secret entrance to enter the treasure room! ----- [size=4][b]Dome City[/b][/size] [b]Sunriser[/b] arrives at the Dome City, which has restored its original form after the storm. ----- [b]Announcer: [/b] Sunriser seems really close behind Lysander, and it's all up to how they fare in the puzzles thrown at them in the treasure room. 2 Dragons, 1 prize! Who will be our next champion!? Find out next week on-- Oh I mean, soon! ----- pinglist was here.
(#2)Deserts of Gemen, Day 7
lhf634r.png

Announcer: Things seem to be heading towards the treasure, but who will claim victory?

Great Pyramid

Lysander, now alone, could dash across the lands with his extremely powerful legs, and quickly snagged the Ankh of Loops from the pyramid. He has all 3 essential items, and just needs to find a secret entrance to enter the treasure room!

Dome City

Sunriser arrives at the Dome City, which has restored its original form after the storm.

Announcer: Sunriser seems really close behind Lysander, and it's all up to how they fare in the puzzles thrown at them in the treasure room. 2 Dragons, 1 prize! Who will be our next champion!? Find out next week on-- Oh I mean, soon!

pinglist was here.
ePrPhot.pngKejnLWp.png
[center][size=5][b](#2)Deserts of Gemen, Day 8[/b][/size][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/lhf634r.png[/img][/center] ----- [size=4][b]Mirage Oasis[/b][/size] [b]Lysander[/b], with the completed set of items, finally discovered a secret entrance in the Mirage Oasis. The door was definitely not obvious, but it reacted to the 3 collected items and pulled Lysander towards it. Lysander quickly yanked the door open and entered a long hallway leading to the treasure room. Upon arrival, Lysander was immediately greeted by a Scarab warrior. It was strong, but Lysander quickly overpowered it and smashed the stone creature to pieces before moving on. ----- [size=4][b]Dome City[/b][/size] [b]Sunriser[/b] finally retrieved the [i][u]Ornate Dagger[/u][/i], completing the set as well. She then dashed around the streets in search of a secret entrance. ----- [b]Announcer: [/b]A race against time! Would Lysander clinch a swift victory, or would Sunriser overtake him? ----- pinglist was here.
(#2)Deserts of Gemen, Day 8
lhf634r.png

Mirage Oasis

Lysander, with the completed set of items, finally discovered a secret entrance in the Mirage Oasis. The door was definitely not obvious, but it reacted to the 3 collected items and pulled Lysander towards it. Lysander quickly yanked the door open and entered a long hallway leading to the treasure room.

Upon arrival, Lysander was immediately greeted by a Scarab warrior. It was strong, but Lysander quickly overpowered it and smashed the stone creature to pieces before moving on.

Dome City

Sunriser finally retrieved the Ornate Dagger, completing the set as well. She then dashed around the streets in search of a secret entrance.

Announcer: A race against time! Would Lysander clinch a swift victory, or would Sunriser overtake him?

pinglist was here.
ePrPhot.pngKejnLWp.png
[center][size=5][b](#2)Deserts of Gemen, Day 8[/b][/size][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/w4CDQ39.png[/img][/center] ----- [size=4][b]Treasure Room[/b][/size] [b]Lysander[/b] could not figure out how the set of 6 coloured gems in front of him works. In the end, he placed them into the 6 sockets at random, which caused the ceiling to collapse. He tried to dodge to aside, but a stone struck true and sprained his ankle. ----- pinglist was here.
(#2)Deserts of Gemen, Day 8
w4CDQ39.png

Treasure Room

Lysander could not figure out how the set of 6 coloured gems in front of him works. In the end, he placed them into the 6 sockets at random, which caused the ceiling to collapse. He tried to dodge to aside, but a stone struck true and sprained his ankle.

pinglist was here.

ePrPhot.pngKejnLWp.png
[center][size=5][b](#2)Deserts of Gemen, Day 9[/b][/size][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/lhf634r.png[/img][/center] ----- [size=4][b]Sand Bandit Cove[/b][/size] [b]Sunriser[/b] snuck into the headquarters of the Sand Bandits in search of the secret entrance. It's definitely here somewhere! A Sand Bandit on patrol noticed something disappear behind some of the boxes lying around, but when he went over to investigate, there was no one around, convincing him that he was imagining things. Except Sunriser has already moved on. ----- [size=4][b]Treasure Room[/b][/size] [b]Lysander[/b] tried to find another way in, but upon setting seeing the 2 large Anubis guards blocking the way, he decided that it was wiser to find another way in. ----- pinglist was here.
(#2)Deserts of Gemen, Day 9
lhf634r.png

Sand Bandit Cove

Sunriser snuck into the headquarters of the Sand Bandits in search of the secret entrance. It's definitely here somewhere! A Sand Bandit on patrol noticed something disappear behind some of the boxes lying around, but when he went over to investigate, there was no one around, convincing him that he was imagining things. Except Sunriser has already moved on.

Treasure Room

Lysander tried to find another way in, but upon setting seeing the 2 large Anubis guards blocking the way, he decided that it was wiser to find another way in.

pinglist was here.

ePrPhot.pngKejnLWp.png
[center][size=5][b](#2)Deserts of Gemen, Day 9[/b][/size][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/w4CDQ39.png[/img][/center] ----- [size=4][b]Treasure Room[/b][/size] [b]Sunriser[/b] finally found her way into the treasure room! However, she could not figure out the hieroglyphic symbols explaining how to proceed. While searching for another way around, she noticed that the cuts on her legs were starting to get infected, and they throbbed furiously, causing each step to hurt tremendously. Still, she pushed on. ----- pinglist was here.
(#2)Deserts of Gemen, Day 9
w4CDQ39.png

Treasure Room

Sunriser finally found her way into the treasure room! However, she could not figure out the hieroglyphic symbols explaining how to proceed. While searching for another way around, she noticed that the cuts on her legs were starting to get infected, and they throbbed furiously, causing each step to hurt tremendously. Still, she pushed on.

pinglist was here.

ePrPhot.pngKejnLWp.png
[center][size=5][b](#2)Deserts of Gemen, Day 10 END[/b][/size][/center] [center][size=4][b]Lysander found a narrow corridor that he could sneak through to the other side, but as he entered the walls closed in on him from both sides. He barely made it out, but he made it nonetheless. [i]Sunriser found another puzzle, and started fiddling with the many levers in front of a large door. [/i]Lysander, finally recovered, engages in an all-in battle against a mini sphinx and managed to take it down. [/b][/center] With the final trial cleared, Lysander walks over to the bright, powerful shine of the Mummy King's Ruby Eye, plucks it out and holds it up, declaring his victory with a smirk and 2 words: "too easy." ----- [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/345427/34542609_350.png[/img][/center] [b]Announcer: [/b] ...Aaaaand the victory this time goes to Lysander from Hiss's lair! With a whopping 42 stat points gain since his humble beginning, he has also achieved the S-Class Student badge! Congratulations! And to everyone else, thank you for your participation! Once again, I'm SkySandwich, good night! ----- [img]https://i.imgur.com/qtjWXiJ.jpg[/img] pinglist was here.
(#2)Deserts of Gemen, Day 10 END

Lysander found a narrow corridor that he could sneak through to the other side, but as he entered the walls closed in on him from both sides. He barely made it out, but he made it nonetheless. Sunriser found another puzzle, and started fiddling with the many levers in front of a large door. Lysander, finally recovered, engages in an all-in battle against a mini sphinx and managed to take it down.

With the final trial cleared, Lysander walks over to the bright, powerful shine of the Mummy King's Ruby Eye, plucks it out and holds it up, declaring his victory with a smirk and 2 words: "too easy."

34542609_350.png

Announcer: ...Aaaaand the victory this time goes to Lysander from Hiss's lair! With a whopping 42 stat points gain since his humble beginning, he has also achieved the S-Class Student badge! Congratulations! And to everyone else, thank you for your participation! Once again, I'm SkySandwich, good night!

qtjWXiJ.jpg

pinglist was here.
ePrPhot.pngKejnLWp.png
[center][size=5][b]Location For Game #3:[/b] Selequinn Jungle[/size][/center] [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/8100.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/6356.png[/img][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/8101.png[/img][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/gJCpAjB.png[/img][/center] [size=5][b]Adventurer's account:[b][/size] “Ahh, the Selequinn Jungle. I heard that the name was derived after multiple accounts suggest that the mythical Selequinn resides in these woods, caring for all the creatures within. Oh right, silly me! A Selequinn is an extremely powerful magical creature that can hold many forms, but is mainly identified as a lady growing out of a tree, and believed to use her magic to quietly help those in need. It is extremely elusive and passive, to the point where almost everyone believes it’s simply a legend passed down through time. Me? Of course I believe it exists! In fact, I think a whole bunch of them oughta be lurking around these trees! Goodness, I got so carried away I forgot to explain why I’m here!" "Well, these woods have many spectacular occurrences, but I’m here to study about this one particular behaviour that intrigues me: The Candlewolf Hunt. Every few nights, a really loud howl could be heard across the trees, and if you look in the direction of the howl, you’ll see many specks of candlewolves launching themselves off the really high cliffs of the Terronian mountains beside the jungle, using their ignited tails to steer and propel themselves across the sky. Upon identifying prey, they’ll angle themselves perpendicular to the ground and dive, leaving a beautiful streak of colour in their wake. How do they coordinate the hunt? How does the fire on their tails, which their names were derived from, actually make it seem as though santa claus gave the wrong creatures the ability to run in the sky? Why won’t their tails actually burn off? These questions are still unsolved today, and I’m here to see if I can inch closer towards understanding these ferocious creatures." "…and there they go! I can never get enough out of that spectrum of colour streaking across the skies. How powerful, how fearsome! Oh my, it seems like a few of them have decided that I’m a juicy target! Not that they’re very wrong, I [i]am[/i] quite chubby, heheh. Well, before they land, I gotta go! Wishing all Creekies a jolly good time! Hector, out!” ----- [b]Announcer: There seemed to be a slight technical difficulty, so firstly I'd like to apologise for the delay. But hey, we finally managed to get the telepotato working again, and everything is going smoothly from there! Ladies and gentlemen, plunge into your sofas and grab your popcorn, round 3 will commence soon! [/b] ----- Discuss whatever's going on [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2235622]here![/url]
Location For Game #3:
Selequinn Jungle
8100.png6356.png8101.png

gJCpAjB.png

Adventurer's account:

“Ahh, the Selequinn Jungle. I heard that the name was derived after multiple accounts suggest that the mythical Selequinn resides in these woods, caring for all the creatures within. Oh right, silly me! A Selequinn is an extremely powerful magical creature that can hold many forms, but is mainly identified as a lady growing out of a tree, and believed to use her magic to quietly help those in need. It is extremely elusive and passive, to the point where almost everyone believes it’s simply a legend passed down through time. Me? Of course I believe it exists! In fact, I think a whole bunch of them oughta be lurking around these trees! Goodness, I got so carried away I forgot to explain why I’m here!"

"Well, these woods have many spectacular occurrences, but I’m here to study about this one particular behaviour that intrigues me: The Candlewolf Hunt. Every few nights, a really loud howl could be heard across the trees, and if you look in the direction of the howl, you’ll see many specks of candlewolves launching themselves off the really high cliffs of the Terronian mountains beside the jungle, using their ignited tails to steer and propel themselves across the sky. Upon identifying prey, they’ll angle themselves perpendicular to the ground and dive, leaving a beautiful streak of colour in their wake. How do they coordinate the hunt? How does the fire on their tails, which their names were derived from, actually make it seem as though santa claus gave the wrong creatures the ability to run in the sky? Why won’t their tails actually burn off? These questions are still unsolved today, and I’m here to see if I can inch closer towards understanding these ferocious creatures."

"…and there they go! I can never get enough out of that spectrum of colour streaking across the skies. How powerful, how fearsome! Oh my, it seems like a few of them have decided that I’m a juicy target! Not that they’re very wrong, I am quite chubby, heheh. Well, before they land, I gotta go! Wishing all Creekies a jolly good time! Hector, out!”

Announcer: There seemed to be a slight technical difficulty, so firstly I'd like to apologise for the delay. But hey, we finally managed to get the telepotato working again, and everything is going smoothly from there! Ladies and gentlemen, plunge into your sofas and grab your popcorn, round 3 will commence soon!

Discuss whatever's going on here!

ePrPhot.pngKejnLWp.png
[center][size=5][b](#3)Selequinn Jungle, Day 1[/b][/size][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/lhf634r.png[/img][/center] [b]Announcer: [/b]Round 3 of the Creek, featuring the mystical Selequinn jungle! The mysterious lands are an all-time favourite to many, and everyone's excited to see how the dragons will duke it out here, while having to face the secrets within... ----- [b]Plum[/b], [b]Beatrice[/b], [b]Rile[/b], [b]Pantomime[/b],[b]Flesher[/b], [b]Aralyn[/b], [b]Amylase[/b] and [b]Windsor[/b] set off in different directions, all trying their best to navigate around in the huge, vibrant Coloured Woods. [b]Morgoth[/b] began his journey in a small village of faintly sparkling trees, where the sprites of many elements reside. [img]http://i.imgur.com/P2WAYzs.jpg[/img] [b]Evzen[/b], [b]Yang[/b] and [b]Silversky[/b] were dwarfed amongst the humungous tree ents lumbering about in the Ent Grove, slowly but surely changing the landscape and paths available every few moments. ----- [size=3][b]Scholar improvements: [/b][/size] Flesher: +1 inst Amylase: +1 str Beatrice: +1 str ----- [b]Announcer: [/b]Everyone's off to a good start! I see we have many scholars in the fray this time! How well can they cope with the stress? We'll find out soon enough! ----- pinglist was here.
(#3)Selequinn Jungle, Day 1
lhf634r.png

Announcer: Round 3 of the Creek, featuring the mystical Selequinn jungle! The mysterious lands are an all-time favourite to many, and everyone's excited to see how the dragons will duke it out here, while having to face the secrets within...

Plum, Beatrice, Rile, Pantomime,Flesher, Aralyn, Amylase and Windsor set off in different directions, all trying their best to navigate around in the huge, vibrant Coloured Woods.

Morgoth began his journey in a small village of faintly sparkling trees, where the sprites of many elements reside.

P2WAYzs.jpg

Evzen, Yang and Silversky were dwarfed amongst the humungous tree ents lumbering about in the Ent Grove, slowly but surely changing the landscape and paths available every few moments.

Scholar improvements:

Flesher: +1 inst
Amylase: +1 str
Beatrice: +1 str

Announcer: Everyone's off to a good start! I see we have many scholars in the fray this time! How well can they cope with the stress? We'll find out soon enough!

pinglist was here.
ePrPhot.pngKejnLWp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11