Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Game Thread] Void: Awakening
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 70 71
[quote name="@LibreNoctre" date=2017-05-26 19:04:37] My school as been doing lots of testing because its towards the end of the year, so usually by the time i get home i am too tired to read through an entire mafia thread and post a response. I just finished a few days ago so i should be able to post enough. @/Rosetta248 does seem to be wording their posts awkwardly. Sometimes when i'm mafia i find myself wording my posts strangely, so this might be happening to them as well. [/quote] But I literally am awkward and this is every game where people point this out but I guess like Idk how to defend my awkward ways. ¯\_(?)_/¯ Because this is literally me not even in game but like 24/7 I confuse people. I try so hard mang.
@LibreNoctre wrote on 2017-05-26:
My school as been doing lots of testing because its towards the end of the year, so usually by the time i get home i am too tired to read through an entire mafia thread and post a response. I just finished a few days ago so i should be able to post enough.
@/Rosetta248 does seem to be wording their posts awkwardly. Sometimes when i'm mafia i find myself wording my posts strangely, so this might be happening to them as well.
But I literally am awkward and this is every game where people point this out but I guess like Idk how to defend my awkward ways. ¯\_(?)_/¯ Because this is literally me not even in game but like 24/7 I confuse people. I try so hard mang.
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
[quote name="@LibreNoctre" date=2017-05-26 19:04:37] @/VivaFariy I understand that you would only want to link with a person who you trust, because you cannot undo it, but this post seems off to me. It makes me think that linking with a person would give them information that you do not want them to have. Maybe i am just being crazy, but it does but me off a bit. [/quote] I don't really... Think it's odd at all? Wanting to link with someone you trust to some degree actually seems like a good idea, like seriously I don't see your error here? [quote name="LibreNoctre" date=2017-05-26 19:04:37] I'm going to vote for Imraldera for now, i MIGHT change my vote later, but probably not. [/quote] Reason plz. You jumped into here after being away from a while and I feel like you come back with a flailing approach. Like, you've written very vague things on a couple things but like it's not even that it's talking about what you did it's the fact that it's all super vague and it makes me feel the scum vibes.
@LibreNoctre wrote on 2017-05-26:
@/VivaFariy
I understand that you would only want to link with a person who you trust, because you cannot undo it, but this post seems off to me. It makes me think that linking with a person would give them information that you do not want them to have. Maybe i am just being crazy, but it does but me off a bit.
I don't really... Think it's odd at all? Wanting to link with someone you trust to some degree actually seems like a good idea, like seriously I don't see your error here?
LibreNoctre wrote on 2017-05-26:
I'm going to vote for Imraldera for now, i MIGHT change my vote later, but probably not.

Reason plz.

You jumped into here after being away from a while and I feel like you come back with a flailing approach. Like, you've written very vague things on a couple things but like it's not even that it's talking about what you did it's the fact that it's all super vague and it makes me feel the scum vibes.
^Also wanting to add because I don't wanted to be screamed out for not including a disclaimer that being away is not a sin it's just the way you came back was super odd. I hope you pass your tests!
^Also wanting to add because I don't wanted to be screamed out for not including a disclaimer that being away is not a sin it's just the way you came back was super odd. I hope you pass your tests!
@blanketgender

>why would you target Rose?

Reading her iso left me pretty ???, was hoping a target choice from her would give me some clarity, at the least (or a lucky catch, at the best, hue). Iso questions for as many people as i have time for forthcoming, I'll start with hers.

And yw. (I've got a strong enough townread going on you that it seemed best to let you make that call. ^^;)
@blanketgender

>why would you target Rose?

Reading her iso left me pretty ???, was hoping a target choice from her would give me some clarity, at the least (or a lucky catch, at the best, hue). Iso questions for as many people as i have time for forthcoming, I'll start with hers.

And yw. (I've got a strong enough townread going on you that it seemed best to let you make that call. ^^;)
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
just popping by to say that i'm in a not-zero amount of pain atm and will likely not be posting tonight or will be posting minimally. my thoughts are kinda jumbled so i'll probs read the thread/respond to urgent pings(?) but not really be. posting
just popping by to say that i'm in a not-zero amount of pain atm and will likely not be posting tonight or will be posting minimally. my thoughts are kinda jumbled so i'll probs read the thread/respond to urgent pings(?) but not really be. posting
LUZk8tY.png
[quote name="@SpectralDragon" date=2017-05-26 09:36:03] I'm actually thinking that I might ask @/Tsaiah for a soul link? [/quote] [quote] I wish I knew what "boosting" meant in the context of my powers. I don't think it was intentional, but I do like my town detector.[/quote] o: I’m at the point where I’d be willing to do that, I think? If [i]you’re[/i] willing. (You might wanna ask Poly if the “boosting” would take away the town-detector component first? I wouldn’t [i]think[/i] that implied anything but [i]better[/i]--and he may or may not answer--but it can’t hurt to ask. And never underestimate what Poly may have done intentionally. xD) But ye, it might give me the opportunity to prove my soul power, which would be great. And from a survival perspective, first hurdle I’ve gotta deal with is convincing people not to lynch me, so anything that makes me more helpful is yay (and no point worrying overly about nk’s if I’m just gonna get lynched anyway :P). [s]Also likely-town + neut could be a less attractive kill for maf than say two potential town together[/s] So ye, if you wanna link, I’m game. :3
@SpectralDragon wrote on 2017-05-26:
I'm actually thinking that I might ask @/Tsaiah for a soul link?
Quote:
I wish I knew what "boosting" meant in the context of my powers. I don't think it was intentional, but I do like my town detector.

o:

I’m at the point where I’d be willing to do that, I think? If you’re willing. (You might wanna ask Poly if the “boosting” would take away the town-detector component first? I wouldn’t think that implied anything but better--and he may or may not answer--but it can’t hurt to ask. And never underestimate what Poly may have done intentionally. xD) But ye, it might give me the opportunity to prove my soul power, which would be great. And from a survival perspective, first hurdle I’ve gotta deal with is convincing people not to lynch me, so anything that makes me more helpful is yay (and no point worrying overly about nk’s if I’m just gonna get lynched anyway :P). Also likely-town + neut could be a less attractive kill for maf than say two potential town together

So ye, if you wanna link, I’m game. :3
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
@Tsaiah If you want to be safe from night kills, can I join in on this soul link? So long as we get one more person? @Spectraldragon You too?
@Tsaiah If you want to be safe from night kills, can I join in on this soul link? So long as we get one more person? @Spectraldragon You too?
vV5jbm.png
@SpectralDragon If you're Town and love yourself, I'd suggest not linking with Tsaiah personally. Especially if you don't even have a soul ability listed in your role pm.
@SpectralDragon If you're Town and love yourself, I'd suggest not linking with Tsaiah personally. Especially if you don't even have a soul ability listed in your role pm.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@Cognitive please don't do that
@Cognitive please don't do that
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@Tsaiah
Pingy pingy plz
@Tsaiah
Pingy pingy plz