xenogender
trans
transmasc

arospec
rosboy
gay
ace

catgender
Adorable Arcane Hatchery! you should listen to them... NOW!!! Coatl Swirls! semi-verbal
autistic
bird dad
please ping!!!
FR+2
@MamaBear13 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88097048][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/880971/88097048_350.png[/img][/url] BLACKPINK @TransDisaster [item=Scene: Lilypad Pool] @clowning [item=Frozen Might Fragment] [item=Dark Might Fragment]
@MamaBear13
88097048_350.png
BLACKPINK

@TransDisaster
Scene: Lilypad Pool

@clowning
Frozen Might Fragment
Dark Might Fragment
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
Ok... I'm probably not going to be so good at this, but I'll give it my best shot.

Box 1: A moderately large, slightly scuffed & scruffy looking box. It has some bent edges ... and what the hell is that smell???

Box 2: A moderately sized box, wrapped in shiny golden wrapping paper. What could be in there?

Box 3: A tiny box, maybe the size of ring box - made of incredibly soft reddish velvet. It almost seems to shimmer as you draw nearer...
Ok... I'm probably not going to be so good at this, but I'll give it my best shot.

Box 1: A moderately large, slightly scuffed & scruffy looking box. It has some bent edges ... and what the hell is that smell???

Box 2: A moderately sized box, wrapped in shiny golden wrapping paper. What could be in there?

Box 3: A tiny box, maybe the size of ring box - made of incredibly soft reddish velvet. It almost seems to shimmer as you draw nearer...
Untitled137-20230810200516.pngEypKCgu.pngvoNNCyf.png9EHwGiP.pngWj3N42A.png
I'll take box 1, please. Thank you very much.
@MamaBear13
I'll take box 1, please. Thank you very much.
@MamaBear13
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
@MamaBear13 i'd like box 3 please!
@MamaBear13 i'd like box 3 please!
xxxx uDLRZ0I.png xx
3HIlJEu.gif
xx 5HGUquV.png
xx
nate/kas
he/him
AuDHD + DID
FR+15(UCT+8)
tagalog+eng OK
xx 1d4UZAA.png
SlR9J9Q.png
TU8bHCP.gif
@MamaBear13 box two please!
@MamaBear13 box two please!
XgAMxth.pngkitty.pngtn0RSo5.pngkCHWEjf.png 6UlZA.gifIAa1D.gif7pvHn.gif
Woohoo! Here we go!!! @TwilightToxin, as you approach the box, it bursts open & you are tackled by a Mossy Beetleboar! Inside the box, you see some Copper Ore & Smooth Pebbles too. @FlamingFoxy, you pull off the beautiful shiny paper & open the box. Inside, you find a Brown Wooly Tail & Mage's Walnut Socks - such a beautiful addition to any dragon! Buried underneath, you notice Silk Spools & Fine Filament as well. @kasarian, you touch the outside of the ring box - it's so soft & velvety. You open it up to reveal what looks like a small, round, smooth stone... The stone slowly shimmers & vanishes with a beautiful red *poof*, leaving behind [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87076774][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/870768/87076774_350.png[/img][/url] Congrats to everyone!
Woohoo! Here we go!!!

@TwilightToxin, as you approach the box, it bursts open & you are tackled by a Mossy Beetleboar! Inside the box, you see some Copper Ore & Smooth Pebbles too.

@FlamingFoxy, you pull off the beautiful shiny paper & open the box. Inside, you find a Brown Wooly Tail & Mage's Walnut Socks - such a beautiful addition to any dragon! Buried underneath, you notice Silk Spools & Fine Filament as well.

@kasarian, you touch the outside of the ring box - it's so soft & velvety. You open it up to reveal what looks like a small, round, smooth stone... The stone slowly shimmers & vanishes with a beautiful red *poof*, leaving behind
87076774_350.png

Congrats to everyone!
Untitled137-20230810200516.pngEypKCgu.pngvoNNCyf.png9EHwGiP.pngWj3N42A.png
Well! I'll try my best!

Box 1: This box is made entirely with the lilypad motif in mind. It is painted a dark blue with highlights of a lighter blue and white as if to show there is depth to it, as well as some decorative paper lilypads floating on its surface. There is no scent, but you swear once you touch it, it'll come alive.

Box 2: This box is Old. It is just the slightest bit dusty, even with little bits of rubble, as if someone's haphazardly cleaned it just now, for this very occasion. Actually, not only does it seem old, it seems... freshly dug? It smells earthy too. What hides within?

Box 3: This box is small, frail and poorly covered, almost like it was either lazily done, or the one that had sealed this box had a difficult time with its contents. It jumps and thumps a few more times as you contemplate your choice... If it helps, this box reeks awfully of flowers.
Well! I'll try my best!

Box 1: This box is made entirely with the lilypad motif in mind. It is painted a dark blue with highlights of a lighter blue and white as if to show there is depth to it, as well as some decorative paper lilypads floating on its surface. There is no scent, but you swear once you touch it, it'll come alive.

Box 2: This box is Old. It is just the slightest bit dusty, even with little bits of rubble, as if someone's haphazardly cleaned it just now, for this very occasion. Actually, not only does it seem old, it seems... freshly dug? It smells earthy too. What hides within?

Box 3: This box is small, frail and poorly covered, almost like it was either lazily done, or the one that had sealed this box had a difficult time with its contents. It jumps and thumps a few more times as you contemplate your choice... If it helps, this box reeks awfully of flowers.
xxxx uDLRZ0I.png xx
3HIlJEu.gif
xx 5HGUquV.png
xx
nate/kas
he/him
AuDHD + DID
FR+15(UCT+8)
tagalog+eng OK
xx 1d4UZAA.png
SlR9J9Q.png
TU8bHCP.gif
boop, im surprised no ones claiming .o. (i hope this is ok!)
boop, im surprised no ones claiming .o. (i hope this is ok!)
xxxx uDLRZ0I.png xx
3HIlJEu.gif
xx 5HGUquV.png
xx
nate/kas
he/him
AuDHD + DID
FR+15(UCT+8)
tagalog+eng OK
xx 1d4UZAA.png
SlR9J9Q.png
TU8bHCP.gif