Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [The Tarot Shop] Study
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

There is a desk and a swivel chair in the study, along with a filing cabinet and a thin bookshelf. Various pictures litter the east wall, most of them being of unsettling scenes. On the west wall, you see scribbling in multicolored chalk. In the corner of the room, there is a potted plant.

In order to explore and interact with objects in the Study, please use your private QuickTopic or ping the mods on this thread. When exploring and interacting, you must be specific. Asking about what you see in the room will get you a general description of the room and the obvious furniture or items in it. If you ask such a question, and there is a hidden object, I will not tell you about it. Prepositions are also important: you may find nothing if you search under a mirror, but you may find something if you search behind it.

There is a desk and a swivel chair in the study, along with a filing cabinet and a thin bookshelf. Various pictures litter the east wall, most of them being of unsettling scenes. On the west wall, you see scribbling in multicolored chalk. In the corner of the room, there is a potted plant.

In order to explore and interact with objects in the Study, please use your private QuickTopic or ping the mods on this thread. When exploring and interacting, you must be specific. Asking about what you see in the room will get you a general description of the room and the obvious furniture or items in it. If you ask such a question, and there is a hidden object, I will not tell you about it. Prepositions are also important: you may find nothing if you search under a mirror, but you may find something if you search behind it.
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
Inspect the potted plant at the corner of the room.
@Beheaded
Inspect the potted plant at the corner of the room.
@Beheaded
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
@LibreNoctre

A potted plant holding a cute little tree within the dirt. However, it looks a bit too big for the pot. Poor thing.
@LibreNoctre

A potted plant holding a cute little tree within the dirt. However, it looks a bit too big for the pot. Poor thing.
@Moonwater
Dig my fingers into the potting soil inside the potted plant.
@Moonwater
Dig my fingers into the potting soil inside the potted plant.
@LibreNoctre

You find nothing inside the soil of the potted plant. A pity, it would have been a great place to hide a card, but Godmod did not think of that.
@LibreNoctre

You find nothing inside the soil of the potted plant. A pity, it would have been a great place to hide a card, but Godmod did not think of that.
@Beheaded
Use the sword to chop down the tree, putting it out of its misery.
@Beheaded
Use the sword to chop down the tree, putting it out of its misery.
@LibreNoctre

You chop down the tree with the sword, beautifully slicing it in one felt SWOOSH.

Spookmod appears, stares at you for five long seconds, then vanishes.
@LibreNoctre

You chop down the tree with the sword, beautifully slicing it in one felt SWOOSH.

Spookmod appears, stares at you for five long seconds, then vanishes.
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@Beheaded: Apparently, I have ADHD, what with all the room checks I'm doing. Could I please inspect the desk? Like, does it have drawers, if so then how many and is there anything in those drawers?
@Beheaded: Apparently, I have ADHD, what with all the room checks I'm doing. Could I please inspect the desk? Like, does it have drawers, if so then how many and is there anything in those drawers?
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png 1506664200.png rounded_corners2.png
@KathiraNarae

No problem! ^u^

The desk appears to be simple, with papers scattered all over. A coffee mug sits on the edge of the desk, filled to the brim with... yeah, that smells of tea. There are no drawers on the desk.
@KathiraNarae

No problem! ^u^

The desk appears to be simple, with papers scattered all over. A coffee mug sits on the edge of the desk, filled to the brim with... yeah, that smells of tea. There are no drawers on the desk.
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@Beheaded: Alright, is the filing cabinet locked? If not, is there anything in it?

One quick scan of the room. Are there any pens?

Inspect the scattered papers.
@Beheaded: Alright, is the filing cabinet locked? If not, is there anything in it?

One quick scan of the room. Are there any pens?

Inspect the scattered papers.
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png 1506664200.png rounded_corners2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13