Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | What makes you like the dragon breeds?
This is a fun little game I thought up: You have to state who you are and what makes you like all the flightrising breeds. You can use a freebie on one breed as your opinion if you really can't think of something. I'll start!

My name's Canis and I'm as unique as a bogsneak, cuddly as a coatl, feel tiny like a fae, think I'm ugly like a guardian, am actually huge as an imperial (and always bumping into things), enjoy walking about as much as a mirror, secretive like a nocturne, protective like a pearlcatcher, have an on-point nose like a ridgeback, told I'm as beautiful as a skydancer, as rough as a snapper, have big eyes like a spiral, have a big winter coat like tundras (get it? coat?....im not funny lol), and I run like a wildclaw.

Your turn!
This is a fun little game I thought up: You have to state who you are and what makes you like all the flightrising breeds. You can use a freebie on one breed as your opinion if you really can't think of something. I'll start!

My name's Canis and I'm as unique as a bogsneak, cuddly as a coatl, feel tiny like a fae, think I'm ugly like a guardian, am actually huge as an imperial (and always bumping into things), enjoy walking about as much as a mirror, secretive like a nocturne, protective like a pearlcatcher, have an on-point nose like a ridgeback, told I'm as beautiful as a skydancer, as rough as a snapper, have big eyes like a spiral, have a big winter coat like tundras (get it? coat?....im not funny lol), and I run like a wildclaw.

Your turn!
UFhZdZT.pngHlNpkkm.pngQ2cC3z4.png
Call me Canis or Virus (viirus and viiirus work as well).
3+FR time || Mutogender / No pronoun preference
Ping me to get my attention, but please just copy and paste my user @Viiirus to avoid pinging someone else!
:D I think I'm ugly as a bogsneak , fiery like coatyl (get it ? They come from Fire :3 ..kil me.) , I'm short as a Fae , as hungry as a Mirror (constantly XD) , been told I'm as wise as a imperial , ilusive like a nocturne , have long "claws" like a Ridgeback , snappy like a snapper , I'm all jumbled up like a Spiral , I have CRAZY thick fur/hair like a tundra , also protective like a pearlcatcher , i love the sky like a skydancer , and I love drawing like a Wildclaw.

This is a genius game OML
@canisVirus
:D I think I'm ugly as a bogsneak , fiery like coatyl (get it ? They come from Fire :3 ..kil me.) , I'm short as a Fae , as hungry as a Mirror (constantly XD) , been told I'm as wise as a imperial , ilusive like a nocturne , have long "claws" like a Ridgeback , snappy like a snapper , I'm all jumbled up like a Spiral , I have CRAZY thick fur/hair like a tundra , also protective like a pearlcatcher , i love the sky like a skydancer , and I love drawing like a Wildclaw.

This is a genius game OML
@canisVirus
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
@solanna

ooooh! you sound like fun :> and ty! it was a random idea in school lol
@solanna

ooooh! you sound like fun :> and ty! it was a random idea in school lol
UFhZdZT.pngHlNpkkm.pngQ2cC3z4.png
Call me Canis or Virus (viirus and viiirus work as well).
3+FR time || Mutogender / No pronoun preference
Ping me to get my attention, but please just copy and paste my user @Viiirus to avoid pinging someone else!
Oh trust me I'm not that interesting XD and your welcome! The wonders of learning lol.
Oh trust me I'm not that interesting XD and your welcome! The wonders of learning lol.
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |