Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Magic hats =-3 (Free Stuff)(like doors)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54
@ViolentWind hat 3 please!
@ViolentWind hat 3 please!
RwlVTlu.png
@Violetwind
hat five please!
@Violetwind
hat five please!
Hat four is still available!
Hat four is still available!
cuNHUbU.png1rAc41Y.gifsmall_Zephyrus.png
@VioletWind

I'll take hat four then! ^^
@VioletWind

I'll take hat four then! ^^
xk7ymDQ.png
@dragonwolfpup You pull the hat out [Item=scholar][item=ambush][item=black tail bow] and, 7 [item=tiny feathers] fall out! @RenvaMel You fly up towards the hat to see whats inside. Wait that's not a ribbon, thats a tail. A small mirror hatchling looks back at you he is sitting on something? You pick him up and find, 2 [item=clay fertility statue] and [item=navy wing wraps] You decide to take the hatchling with you as well [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29963853] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/299639/29963853_350.png[/img] [/url] @magxctrick You push the books aside and dust of the hat, inside is [Item=scroll of renaming] [item=blue warrior haori] you decide to keep the hat as well [item=magicians hat] @SoulLugia11 You pick up the top hat to find, [Item=bronze steampunk gloves][item=copper steampunk tail bauble] and 10 [item=bronze fabric scrap] @thefaceradar You climb the ladder and pull the hat down and out of it tumbles, [Item=blue birdskull necklace] [item=crooked hatchet] and, 2 [item=Augite Fragments]
@dragonwolfpup
You pull the hat out
Scholar Ambush Black Tail Bow and, 7 Tiny Feathers fall out!
@RenvaMel
You fly up towards the hat to see whats inside. Wait that's not a ribbon, thats a tail. A small mirror hatchling looks back at you he is sitting on something? You pick him up and find,
2 Clay Fertility Statue and Navy Wing Wraps
You decide to take the hatchling with you as well

29963853_350.png

@magxctrick
You push the books aside and dust of the hat, inside is
Scroll of Renaming Blue Warrior Haori you decide to keep the hat as well
@SoulLugia11
You pick up the top hat to find,
Bronze Steampunk Gloves Copper Steampunk Tail Bauble and 10 Bronze Fabric Scrap
@thefaceradar
You climb the ladder and pull the hat down and out of it tumbles,
Blue Birdskull Necklace Crooked Hatchet and, 2 Augite Fragments
cuNHUbU.png1rAc41Y.gifsmall_Zephyrus.png
someone ping me when there's a new hat?
someone ping me when there's a new hat?

dragonqueen45_zpsqx0smonl.png

r7LsxK2.png
gO65MzA.pngorange+omalleycat.pnga+black cat.pnga+brindle cat.pnga+orane an dblack cat.pnga+pumpkin.png
You're swimming in your favorite spot, when suddenly, you notice something you've never noticed before. There is a dark spot in the water below. Deciding to explore, you take a deep breath and dive down. When you get low enough, you find that it is, in fact, the entrance of a tunnel. You don't know how far it goes, but your curiosity eggs you on. It goes down... down... and then curves back up. And then.... sweet relief, you find the entrance to a cave. In it, there are a few candles, unlit. You make quick work of this and as the last candle is lit, you see five hats lined neatly together.

The first hat is old and tattered wizard hat, but it has strange runes that seems to glow on their own.

The second hat a hood. It is clean, white and has a gold trim. It burbles faintly, if you listen close enough.

The third hat is nothing but a circlet. It's crafted from a dark material, like onyx or obsidian and encrusted with pink gems.

The fourth hat it a top hat, though it's sash is a deep red. It has bobbles and bones hanging of in various places.

The fifth hat is a helmet, freshly polished, with a thunderbolt etched into the side.
You're swimming in your favorite spot, when suddenly, you notice something you've never noticed before. There is a dark spot in the water below. Deciding to explore, you take a deep breath and dive down. When you get low enough, you find that it is, in fact, the entrance of a tunnel. You don't know how far it goes, but your curiosity eggs you on. It goes down... down... and then curves back up. And then.... sweet relief, you find the entrance to a cave. In it, there are a few candles, unlit. You make quick work of this and as the last candle is lit, you see five hats lined neatly together.

The first hat is old and tattered wizard hat, but it has strange runes that seems to glow on their own.

The second hat a hood. It is clean, white and has a gold trim. It burbles faintly, if you listen close enough.

The third hat is nothing but a circlet. It's crafted from a dark material, like onyx or obsidian and encrusted with pink gems.

The fourth hat it a top hat, though it's sash is a deep red. It has bobbles and bones hanging of in various places.

The fifth hat is a helmet, freshly polished, with a thunderbolt etched into the side.
erhgxu.jpgBanner.jpg
mw2sd0.jpg
@dragonqueen45

new hats =-3

i'll take hat 5
@RenvaMel
@dragonqueen45

new hats =-3

i'll take hat 5
@RenvaMel
dcza7i8-efb53388-e3f0-405b-9d47-3b3d35d6f766.png
@RenvaMel