Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [Idea/IC] Dragon Riddles
So I had an idea that I thought might be fun, but I was wondering if anyone else might be interested.

Basically the idea of the game is this. You put a riddle in a dragon's bio, and send the dragon to the person above you. They have to try and figure out the answer to the riddle, and message it to the person who gave them the dragon. If they get it right, they win a prize. (Possibly predetermined? Stated when the dragon is given?) And the game continues in this way.

Alternately, you could send the riddle dragon to the person below you. Then this would enable you to be able to send your received riddle dragon along the line, if you wanted to.

Bonus points* if the dragon goes well with the riddle in some way. (i.e. The riddle has something to do with wind, and the dragon is windy colors like seafoam and/or has wind eyes)

So, any thoughts or opinions? And if someone would like to, they can take the idea for the game and start it. But I'd like to be pinged so I can see it if you do.

*You don't really get bonus points, because there is no point system. It's just kind of an expression.
So I had an idea that I thought might be fun, but I was wondering if anyone else might be interested.

Basically the idea of the game is this. You put a riddle in a dragon's bio, and send the dragon to the person above you. They have to try and figure out the answer to the riddle, and message it to the person who gave them the dragon. If they get it right, they win a prize. (Possibly predetermined? Stated when the dragon is given?) And the game continues in this way.

Alternately, you could send the riddle dragon to the person below you. Then this would enable you to be able to send your received riddle dragon along the line, if you wanted to.

Bonus points* if the dragon goes well with the riddle in some way. (i.e. The riddle has something to do with wind, and the dragon is windy colors like seafoam and/or has wind eyes)

So, any thoughts or opinions? And if someone would like to, they can take the idea for the game and start it. But I'd like to be pinged so I can see it if you do.

*You don't really get bonus points, because there is no point system. It's just kind of an expression.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
Bump?
Bump?
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu I never say no to riddles!

You could make it a dragon exchange sort of thing. Like you get the dragon, and if you answer the riddle correctly, you get a familiar/piece of apparel that matches it or something as well.

Good luck with you're idea. ^^ It sounds swell.
@Orgetzu I never say no to riddles!

You could make it a dragon exchange sort of thing. Like you get the dragon, and if you answer the riddle correctly, you get a familiar/piece of apparel that matches it or something as well.

Good luck with you're idea. ^^ It sounds swell.
fr_sig10.jpg