Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Roast the Deities!
1 2 3
I'm sorry but how can we roast @Flamecaller when she's literally a fireball-- or would roasting her make her burned x2?
I'm sorry but how can we roast @Flamecaller when she's literally a fireball-- or would roasting her make her burned x2?
@Lightweaver Whats with the unholy long fingers and toes? Seriously, they're all bony and twig like... does not bring me comfort like the light should
@Lightweaver Whats with the unholy long fingers and toes? Seriously, they're all bony and twig like... does not bring me comfort like the light should
r7LsxK2.png
@Shadowbinder Can you like close your mouth maybe? Your making a damn mess, is that your way of distracting us from the mess you've made of your life?
Please don't disown me
@Shadowbinder Can you like close your mouth maybe? Your making a damn mess, is that your way of distracting us from the mess you've made of your life?
Please don't disown me
Yo @Icewarden. Nice ears. They're probably proportionate to the amount of attention you give to your subjects. Which, if I may, is not much.
Yo @Icewarden. Nice ears. They're probably proportionate to the amount of attention you give to your subjects. Which, if I may, is not much.
ink2.png 20
fr+0
@Earthshaker, hey, I think you dribbled a little something on your chin. Is that drool? OH! It's your BEARD!!!
@Earthshaker, hey, I think you dribbled a little something on your chin. Is that drool? OH! It's your BEARD!!!
@Lightweaver

Light is okay and all... please stop with the glitter. I am sneezing out holo and it's in unmentionable places!!
@Lightweaver

Light is okay and all... please stop with the glitter. I am sneezing out holo and it's in unmentionable places!!
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo6_250.png
@Arcanist Space Dad, you'll always be best Space Dad...but where is your mouth? Is that light pink thing on your face a beard or your mouth???
@Arcanist Space Dad, you'll always be best Space Dad...but where is your mouth? Is that light pink thing on your face a beard or your mouth???
F4aaRej.giftumblr_pbnpk5fTMR1ugssd3o2_250.pngscolipede.gif
ohhhhhhhh shots fired!

pew pew
ohhhhhhhh shots fired!

pew pew
tumblr_ocu0yt1HI61tx7oqgo1_500.png
1 2 3