Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Words Relate V.1
Hey, here's another thread I decided to make! I call this game "Words Relate"
Here's how it works:
•Tell us about a place you've been to/want to go to
•The person below writes down the first name/title they think of
•The person who wrote the name/title then write a place(in the same post!)
Some Rules!
»Names/titles are: song names, magazine article titles, people's names, animal's names, book titles, things of that nature!
»Do not give out personal info
»Places could be anywhere in the world: Famous landmarks, states, countries, territories, towns, cities, even right next to you!
»If you're going to say beside you, give some slight details(Nothing that could give away your address/exact location!)
Here's an example!
–——————–
Avatar A(Which would be me, since I started this thread)
Eiffel Tower
–——————–
Margaret!

Amsterdam
–——————–
The Fault in our Stars

Beside me(I'm outside on my phone, sitting on the sidewalk waiting for a bus)
–——————–
Here we go!
Greece
(Reminder:My post should be the only post without a name/title because I have nothing to respond to!!! You will give a name/title that the place reminds you of, then write a place you chose!)
Hey, here's another thread I decided to make! I call this game "Words Relate"
Here's how it works:
•Tell us about a place you've been to/want to go to
•The person below writes down the first name/title they think of
•The person who wrote the name/title then write a place(in the same post!)
Some Rules!
»Names/titles are: song names, magazine article titles, people's names, animal's names, book titles, things of that nature!
»Do not give out personal info
»Places could be anywhere in the world: Famous landmarks, states, countries, territories, towns, cities, even right next to you!
»If you're going to say beside you, give some slight details(Nothing that could give away your address/exact location!)
Here's an example!
–——————–
Avatar A(Which would be me, since I started this thread)
Eiffel Tower
–——————–
Margaret!

Amsterdam
–——————–
The Fault in our Stars

Beside me(I'm outside on my phone, sitting on the sidewalk waiting for a bus)
–——————–
Here we go!
Greece
(Reminder:My post should be the only post without a name/title because I have nothing to respond to!!! You will give a name/title that the place reminds you of, then write a place you chose!)
Looking for someone to make me a small signature. We can discuss in direct messages. Payment will be negotiated. ~Thorn
(Bump!)
(Bump!)
Looking for someone to make me a small signature. We can discuss in direct messages. Payment will be negotiated. ~Thorn
(bump!)
(bump!)
Bump!
Bump!
Bump
Bump
Percy Jackson (cliche, I know)

Budapest!

Percy Jackson (cliche, I know)

Budapest!

Guess what? I'm raising eggs on dragcave too. Give them some clicks?
4F2gE.gif4Vsv6.gifYYxsZ.gifZd4so.gif
Pfft.. That one song..

That bioluminescent beach
Pfft.. That one song..

That bioluminescent beach