Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Ask & Dare Dr. Sawbones
1 2 3
@winterclaws89

"I was unaware of the existence of a club dedicated to the physically terrifying, and mentally unstable. I shall have to look into this."
@winterclaws89

"I was unaware of the existence of a club dedicated to the physically terrifying, and mentally unstable. I shall have to look into this."
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@ResidentLunatic

I dare you to run though another clan's territory and make an offensive remark about their leader.
@ResidentLunatic

I dare you to run though another clan's territory and make an offensive remark about their leader.
7jRUFbW.png
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home
7kHxxxY.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28574715] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/285748/28574715_350.png[/img] [/url] Nora chuckles "How 'bout you go fight someone that's bigger than you! Here's a tip , go for the legs. It always trips them up!"

28574715_350.png

Nora chuckles "How 'bout you go fight someone that's bigger than you! Here's a tip , go for the legs. It always trips them up!"
Only the wise can survive the cold , we are the storm that destroys the foolish || I use He/They/It pronouns!!
@ResidentLunatic (I volunteer to be the offended clan of @SystemSpliter 's dare. ;) So long as said offense doesn't go against the ToS, obviously.)
@ResidentLunatic (I volunteer to be the offended clan of @SystemSpliter 's dare. ;) So long as said offense doesn't go against the ToS, obviously.)
tumblr_inline_njviwmxG231qg2i5p.png
@icystorm2

"That's a bit of a predicament. See only one male is larger than I in my clan and honestly I wouldn't fight with him for any reason, he's a bit of an idol figure to me. Besides fighting with tooth and claw is a good way to become infected. I'd much prefer to simply use a sedative to immobilize my victim- I mean opponent."
@icystorm2

"That's a bit of a predicament. See only one male is larger than I in my clan and honestly I wouldn't fight with him for any reason, he's a bit of an idol figure to me. Besides fighting with tooth and claw is a good way to become infected. I'd much prefer to simply use a sedative to immobilize my victim- I mean opponent."
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
1 2 3