Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Questions about Clans
Basically, you answer the question about your clan from the person above you and ask a question about the clan of the person below you.
This is essentially a game to help flesh out your lore.
I'll start, and answer my own question.
Who is that one dragon who keeps bringing back a handful of sand?
For me, it's Helix. She doesn't know how to gather without explosions.
On a related note, she's banned from gathering, but the others just keep bringing her along.
Basically, you answer the question about your clan from the person above you and ask a question about the clan of the person below you.
This is essentially a game to help flesh out your lore.
I'll start, and answer my own question.
Who is that one dragon who keeps bringing back a handful of sand?
For me, it's Helix. She doesn't know how to gather without explosions.
On a related note, she's banned from gathering, but the others just keep bringing her along.
CEmLHw4.gif
@MyraFireFox
I'll just answer the sand question too.
From my lair/clan, it's Cadmi who likes to bring back sand. She gets it everywhere, but she does use it for sand art(which would be better, if she would get colored sand). She usually goes to get sand when it's Igirre's turn to gather.

My question is: Who's the one that cares the most about the hatchlings.
@MyraFireFox
I'll just answer the sand question too.
From my lair/clan, it's Cadmi who likes to bring back sand. She gets it everywhere, but she does use it for sand art(which would be better, if she would get colored sand). She usually goes to get sand when it's Igirre's turn to gather.

My question is: Who's the one that cares the most about the hatchlings.
8aQ4ckm.gif
From my clan, it is the daughter of my progens, Greyspike.

My question: Who is the best warrior in your clan?
From my clan, it is the daughter of my progens, Greyspike.

My question: Who is the best warrior in your clan?
FR+3; they, their; bisexual; LGBTQIA+; America; Huggle?
MtTsWJe.png
Honestly, most of them. My clan is a warrior clan! If I had to name one, I would probably say Supaki, although Sweetdew is better for silent assassinations or anything else that requires stealth.

My question: Which one of your dragons is the best chemist?
Honestly, most of them. My clan is a warrior clan! If I had to name one, I would probably say Supaki, although Sweetdew is better for silent assassinations or anything else that requires stealth.

My question: Which one of your dragons is the best chemist?
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png