Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [The Doll Factory] Reps = <3
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[quote name="VivaFariy" date=2016-10-12 22:56:59] @/anika ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME FAIL SCHOOL??? JK :) I only recently got into these mafia games, but THEY ARE SO ADDICTING AND TIME CONSUMING. uch, this looks so fun though.... Do I want to play or will that stress me out too much? Oh, this is so hard. [/quote] @VivaFairy Relatable. During the summer holiday I was so crazed with playing mafia that I got myself stuck in SEVEN games at once. The mafia addiction is real :)
VivaFariy wrote on 2016-10-12:
@/anika ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME FAIL SCHOOL???
JK :)
I only recently got into these mafia games, but THEY ARE SO ADDICTING AND TIME CONSUMING. uch, this looks so fun though.... Do I want to play or will that stress me out too much? Oh, this is so hard.

@VivaFairy Relatable. During the summer holiday I was so crazed with playing mafia that I got myself stuck in SEVEN games at once. The mafia addiction is real :)
jghAv2V.png
@VivaFariy

<3 <3 <3
@VivaFariy

<3 <3 <3
@anika
*grumble grumble*
I could be a replacement.... But I actually think being a replacement is slightly harder because you come in in the middle, and that can be disorienting. Or I could just play and acknowledge that I might quit at some point and let a replacement take my place.
@anika
*grumble grumble*
I could be a replacement.... But I actually think being a replacement is slightly harder because you come in in the middle, and that can be disorienting. Or I could just play and acknowledge that I might quit at some point and let a replacement take my place.
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@Vivafairy

I feel you, friend. Ah, my old mafia days... (2 months ago)

I was in about 8-10 and I was having the time of my life,
@Vivafairy

I feel you, friend. Ah, my old mafia days... (2 months ago)

I was in about 8-10 and I was having the time of my life,
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@anika

I'd like to play. Can I still join?
@anika

I'd like to play. Can I still join?
@mfncool

Sure thing! I put you down as a player.
@mfncool

Sure thing! I put you down as a player.
@anika
I've just died in Outbreak so you can take me in.
I will be busy on Satruday tho.
@anika
I've just died in Outbreak so you can take me in.
I will be busy on Satruday tho.
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
@nsts

Sorry you died.

But! I have promptly marked you down for a slot for this game.
@nsts

Sorry you died.

But! I have promptly marked you down for a slot for this game.
@anika
I will be alright...

...if you'll let us lynch lux :>
@anika
I will be alright...

...if you'll let us lynch lux :>
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
@nsts

Fine. I will let you lynch (techinically kill, since lynching isn't a thing) @Luxmold day one. >:) With a chainsa- no, a woodchipper! With a woodchipper.
@nsts

Fine. I will let you lynch (techinically kill, since lynching isn't a thing) @Luxmold day one. >:) With a chainsa- no, a woodchipper! With a woodchipper.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15