1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
@yyalls

Oh, okeydokey I can do that c:
@yyalls

Oh, okeydokey I can do that c:
Urbenjokester.gif
@UrbenJokester
Thank you!
I'm really enjoying the familiar for RoR. I might just carve them into my Pumpkin entry instead =v=
@UrbenJokester
Thank you!
I'm really enjoying the familiar for RoR. I might just carve them into my Pumpkin entry instead =v=
done my entry! [left][b]Username: dragonlady1803[/b] [b]Lair ID #:249100[/b] [b]Picture of creation:[/b] [url=https://flic.kr/p/Nk8bEJ][img]https://c7.staticflickr.com/6/5807/30408826422_a38450baf2.jpg[/img][/url][url=https://flic.kr/p/Nk8bEJ] @Urbenjokester [/left]
done my entry!

Username: dragonlady1803
Lair ID #:249100
Picture of creation:
30408826422_a38450baf2.jpg
@
Urbenjokester
@Sirena

Your drawing is so cool, how did you think of that? I super love it!

@Glitterdusted

The light-up close-up looks awesome! The patience you had to carve that, man!

@Dragonlady1803

I like his teef! :P Wait...Is that wings on the back coming up? Thats super cool!
@Sirena

Your drawing is so cool, how did you think of that? I super love it!

@Glitterdusted

The light-up close-up looks awesome! The patience you had to carve that, man!

@Dragonlady1803

I like his teef! :P Wait...Is that wings on the back coming up? Thats super cool!
K3HBRkc.png FR + 19 Yay a Column
@Spyrie Thank you! I wanted something to fit my clan and googled "sea monster pumpkin" and saw a pumpkin with a lot of teeth, then added it to the ocean with an angler light! ; u ; so not 100% my idea, but 100% my art!
@Spyrie Thank you! I wanted something to fit my clan and googled "sea monster pumpkin" and saw a pumpkin with a lot of teeth, then added it to the ocean with an angler light! ; u ; so not 100% my idea, but 100% my art!
@Sirena

Nah, man - it's still awesome.

I really, really love it!

And I think the creative elements you added really made it! Legit I love the idea.

Like the first time I looked at it, I knew it was an Angler fish in the water, but I didn't really pick up on much else. And then at the second glance I noticed the light and the monster chasing it, and the other details. Props to you. :)
@Sirena

Nah, man - it's still awesome.

I really, really love it!

And I think the creative elements you added really made it! Legit I love the idea.

Like the first time I looked at it, I knew it was an Angler fish in the water, but I didn't really pick up on much else. And then at the second glance I noticed the light and the monster chasing it, and the other details. Props to you. :)
K3HBRkc.png FR + 19 Yay a Column
@Spyrie Oh goodness thank you so much// youre so kind!
@Spyrie Oh goodness thank you so much// youre so kind!
@Spyrie It took a good chunk of my day, and some blistered fingers, to get it done, but I got to try out some new techniques and the end result was worth it. :D
@Spyrie It took a good chunk of my day, and some blistered fingers, to get it done, but I got to try out some new techniques and the end result was worth it. :D
WHMtZEo.gif
G L I T T E R D U S T E D
FR time +0 | Insomniac
@SilverWinter
Pinging myself to remember to do this later
@SilverWinter
Pinging myself to remember to do this later

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
[center][b]Entry Form[/b][/center] [left][b]Username:[/b] - Charliex8 [b]Lair ID #:[/b] 462 [b]Picture of creation:[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/w5gY85a.jpg[/img] @Urbenjokester [/left] Went pumpkin picking today and went to work carving straight away! Went for a traditional design as I'm not too experienced with pumpkin carving :p Hope you guys like him!
Entry Form
Username: - Charliex8
Lair ID #: 462
Picture of creation:
w5gY85a.jpg
@Urbenjokester

Went pumpkin picking today and went to work carving straight away! Went for a traditional design as I'm not too experienced with pumpkin carving :p Hope you guys like him!
yMwAJm4.gif9X6Ea51.png22M3FLu.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16