Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Danganropa "mafia" Kitchen
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
Event

Anika rushes though the hallway to kitchen. He doesn't know why, but he has a fears that there will be no food. He needs to survive to the next day. He can't get sick. Perhaps in a past life this mattered.

He flings open the door and sighs in relief. There is a pantry full of dried and canned goods. It also includes stock ingredients such as flour and sugar. The refrigerator is also full of fresh food. He spins the knob on the sink. Water rushes out.

"Good," he thinks. "So, I have food for now."

The stove and microwave both work fine, so Anika turns his attention to the selves and cabinets.

One contains pots, saucepans, frying pans, cooking sheets, cake/bread pans, casserole dishes, pie tins, strainers, lids, a cast iron skillet, a double boiler, a steamer, a rolling pin, cutting boards, glass and metal bowls, and cooling racks.

Another one holds a chopper, blender, crock pot, popcorn maker, and mixer.

A draw holds a wood spoon, slotted spoons, spatulas, flippers, ladles, an oil brush, tongs, a hand held grater, a hand held juicer, whisk, masher, and a pasta spoon.

A knife block sits on the counter. All the slots are filled.

Another draw is the utensil drawer. Inside are forks, spoons, butter knives, and small steak knives.

Another drawer holds hot pads, oven mitts, and cork boards to set any hot dishes on. Napkins and wash cloths are also found in another drawer.

Under the sink are bottles of soap and dish soap for the dishwasher.

Event

Anika rushes though the hallway to kitchen. He doesn't know why, but he has a fears that there will be no food. He needs to survive to the next day. He can't get sick. Perhaps in a past life this mattered.

He flings open the door and sighs in relief. There is a pantry full of dried and canned goods. It also includes stock ingredients such as flour and sugar. The refrigerator is also full of fresh food. He spins the knob on the sink. Water rushes out.

"Good," he thinks. "So, I have food for now."

The stove and microwave both work fine, so Anika turns his attention to the selves and cabinets.

One contains pots, saucepans, frying pans, cooking sheets, cake/bread pans, casserole dishes, pie tins, strainers, lids, a cast iron skillet, a double boiler, a steamer, a rolling pin, cutting boards, glass and metal bowls, and cooling racks.

Another one holds a chopper, blender, crock pot, popcorn maker, and mixer.

A draw holds a wood spoon, slotted spoons, spatulas, flippers, ladles, an oil brush, tongs, a hand held grater, a hand held juicer, whisk, masher, and a pasta spoon.

A knife block sits on the counter. All the slots are filled.

Another draw is the utensil drawer. Inside are forks, spoons, butter knives, and small steak knives.

Another drawer holds hot pads, oven mitts, and cork boards to set any hot dishes on. Napkins and wash cloths are also found in another drawer.

Under the sink are bottles of soap and dish soap for the dishwasher.

@anika
Do you want to take a pair of hot pads each, and frying pans and go to the gym?
@anika
Do you want to take a pair of hot pads each, and frying pans and go to the gym?
eek! I just realized I didn't give you a can opener. You have one now.
eek! I just realized I didn't give you a can opener. You have one now.
@LightGodling

I think the oven mitts, dish towels, and hot pads could all protect our hands. And I'm assuming that taking the pans isn't necessary since there should still be weights in the gym we can use to smash the mirror.
@LightGodling

I think the oven mitts, dish towels, and hot pads could all protect our hands. And I'm assuming that taking the pans isn't necessary since there should still be weights in the gym we can use to smash the mirror.
Actually, I'm not comfortable leaving VivaFariy defenseless much longer, so I shall leave the mirror to you.
Actually, I'm not comfortable leaving VivaFariy defenseless much longer, so I shall leave the mirror to you.
Sounds good, I'll grab some oven mitts!
Sounds good, I'll grab some oven mitts!
Wow, I kinda wish I was in on that action! :(
Wow, I kinda wish I was in on that action! :(
@Reynutocx
So, when you get up Rey, can I make dinner, or breckfast? For dinner I want to make lemon spice chicked, and rosted mushrooms, along with salad full of lettuce, chopped carrots, sliced tomatos, and a small bowl of optional ham squares. I want every salad dressing we have on the table, with cream colored China plates, matching silverware, and neatly folded napkins. I also want abside of spageti for those who don't like chicken or salad. To drink, sparkling cider.

For breakfast, I would like to make home roled cinnamon roles (with the frosting) and chocochip pancakes. I would like every kind of syrup, and waffles as well. For drinks I would like orange juce, Apple juce and milk. China plates, crystal glasses, and folded napkins.
@Reynutocx
So, when you get up Rey, can I make dinner, or breckfast? For dinner I want to make lemon spice chicked, and rosted mushrooms, along with salad full of lettuce, chopped carrots, sliced tomatos, and a small bowl of optional ham squares. I want every salad dressing we have on the table, with cream colored China plates, matching silverware, and neatly folded napkins. I also want abside of spageti for those who don't like chicken or salad. To drink, sparkling cider.

For breakfast, I would like to make home roled cinnamon roles (with the frosting) and chocochip pancakes. I would like every kind of syrup, and waffles as well. For drinks I would like orange juce, Apple juce and milk. China plates, crystal glasses, and folded napkins.
@Foxy112
That sure is a lot O.o Do you plan on sharing? ^.^
@Foxy112
That sure is a lot O.o Do you plan on sharing? ^.^
@Foxy112, i can help with the cooking if you need it!
@Foxy112, i can help with the cooking if you need it!
AMFHQNZ.gif
Reality is Perception
Perception is Suggestive

thDLJf3.pngMV1Iakt.pngeGiN2Xv.png
---- ---- ---- ----
They-Them, FR+3, Whishlist,Tumblr
tumblr_inline_nca7lfwjeg1sj57mq.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34