Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Zootopia Mafia - Disscussion FINSHED
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129
+bliz, I gave a few answers for that question, but I didn't include ones I got because i am paranoid

@SmolPeridot

hello my sweet child

+bliz, I gave a few answers for that question, but I didn't include ones I got because i am paranoid

@SmolPeridot

hello my sweet child

tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png8uFqK.gif0B0c5mI.pngQU9Z4.gif DG9Dj.gif
@LordAlois

Yes that is true, that doesn't change the fact I'm against day one lynching. I'm glad your the same way though, don't like people lynching without a defense.
@LordAlois

Yes that is true, that doesn't change the fact I'm against day one lynching. I'm glad your the same way though, don't like people lynching without a defense.
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
@Cacogen
HUNTER BUDDY!

@LordAlois
I have found that mafia players are very paranoid :)
@Cacogen
HUNTER BUDDY!

@LordAlois
I have found that mafia players are very paranoid :)
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Alright, let me read through to get a feel for what's going down.
Alright, let me read through to get a feel for what's going down.
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
@Rosetta248

Yeah, of course! I don't think there's a lot of people who are for lynching with no defense, (besides maybe the mafia lmao)
@Rosetta248

Yeah, of course! I don't think there's a lot of people who are for lynching with no defense, (besides maybe the mafia lmao)
Current, Very Small Reads List

Town
-Blizzardwing (townie vibes from reply)
-AnonEclipse (I've only seen one other person who'd get into the discussion that early in the game and be mafia, but that was just her scum meta. and idk if she knows about it.. oh well. >:) )
-Rosetta248 (seems calm)

-StormDreamer (? I'm squinting at because of questionnaire, so it's not too bad, but would like to hear more from them)
Scum

everyone else is neutral/no vibes as of yet because of minimal postings, and if I played with you before, it's easier for me to get a read
Current, Very Small Reads List

Town
-Blizzardwing (townie vibes from reply)
-AnonEclipse (I've only seen one other person who'd get into the discussion that early in the game and be mafia, but that was just her scum meta. and idk if she knows about it.. oh well. >:) )
-Rosetta248 (seems calm)

-StormDreamer (? I'm squinting at because of questionnaire, so it's not too bad, but would like to hear more from them)
Scum

everyone else is neutral/no vibes as of yet because of minimal postings, and if I played with you before, it's easier for me to get a read
Nothing really
Mk
This is going to be boring
Might as well sub to the post because
1 I lose things
2 I want to make myself be more active this game because shattered was somthin
Nothing really
Mk
This is going to be boring
Might as well sub to the post because
1 I lose things
2 I want to make myself be more active this game because shattered was somthin
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
@LordAlois

Yes that's what I find, people who are 'trigger happy' are most likely mafia members.
@LordAlois

Yes that's what I find, people who are 'trigger happy' are most likely mafia members.
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
@Rosetta248
I'm trigger happy all the time so
@Rosetta248
I'm trigger happy all the time so
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
@LordAlois
Hello senpai NOTICE ME
@LordAlois
Hello senpai NOTICE ME
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129