Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Dragon Guess Who? (Win a Dragon)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30
@Azurenight

Fae
Shadow
Glimmer?
@Azurenight

Fae
Shadow
Glimmer?
8fF5e4Q.pngnT7stzD.pngJGMlR4f.png
@SonyaAxel Congrats! You get the next round =) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26591329] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/265914/26591329_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@SonyaAxel Congrats! You get the next round =)
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/HuY99Aj.png[/img][/center] “Oh, your feathers are so vibrant,” Tullie’s mother said as she brushed at her crown feathers and fluffed her collar feathers. “So pretty!” she giggled in that warm, loving way that made all of the fears of the world go away. Tullie giggled with her. Once she was done primping her mother eased back to give her one last look over. “All ready,” she hummed, giving an approving nod. The vibration of her mother’s voice tickled Tullie and again she giggled. “Oh you silly.” The tickle fingers came at her and for a moment they played. Then her mother settled them and pushed for the door of their den. “Off to learning now, you don’t wish to miss your first day.” Tullie gave her mother a kiss to the cheek then rushed out, anxious to show off her pretty stripes and vibrant color to the other cubs. Thank you @Azurenight for writing this for me <3
HuY99Aj.png

“Oh, your feathers are so vibrant,” Tullie’s mother said as she brushed at her crown feathers and fluffed her collar feathers. “So pretty!” she giggled in that warm, loving way that made all of the fears of the world go away. Tullie giggled with her. Once she was done primping her mother eased back to give her one last look over. “All ready,” she hummed, giving an approving nod. The vibration of her mother’s voice tickled Tullie and again she giggled. “Oh you silly.” The tickle fingers came at her and for a moment they played. Then her mother settled them and pushed for the door of their den. “Off to learning now, you don’t wish to miss your first day.” Tullie gave her mother a kiss to the cheek then rushed out, anxious to show off her pretty stripes and vibrant color to the other cubs.

Thank you @Azurenight for writing this for me <3
@SonyaAxel I'm going to guess Coatl and Tiger and Stripes genes.
@SonyaAxel I'm going to guess Coatl and Tiger and Stripes genes.
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@VivaFariy Well the answer was Coatl and Tiger, so you got it right~^^ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26581967] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/265820/26581967_350.png[/img] [/url]
@VivaFariy

Well the answer was Coatl and Tiger, so you got it right~^^

26581967_350.png
@SonyaAxel
She's so pretty! So happy to have her. I'll post one of these soon.
@SonyaAxel
She's so pretty! So happy to have her. I'll post one of these soon.
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
It's time to fly.
@VivaFariy

Alright~^^.
@VivaFariy

Alright~^^.
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/7xn9dLq.png[/img][/center] [i]It feels so weird to be going off to training, [/i]the dragon thought. [i]A few days ago I was considered a hatchling, too young to do anything for the clan. Now suddenly I'm an adult?[/i] The dragon looked into the reflective glass, noticing his adult form. His scales sparkled like gemstones and his wings looked more like a bug's than a dragon's. A pretty bug, like a moth, but still not like a dragon. He didn't look masculine - his colors were so girly. And his tail was fluffy. He had a tiny horn, but that was it. The dragon sighed. It was time to go to his first day of training in the magical and fascinating arts of the subconscious. He was definitely curious about it, but was he ready? He was still a kid who played in the yard and dreamed, playing make believe. He had almost forgotten to take his treasure with him this morning! The treasure that he had since he hatched and had to guard every day! Every dragon of his breed had this precious item, and he should never leave it behind!
7xn9dLq.png
It feels so weird to be going off to training, the dragon thought. A few days ago I was considered a hatchling, too young to do anything for the clan. Now suddenly I'm an adult? The dragon looked into the reflective glass, noticing his adult form. His scales sparkled like gemstones and his wings looked more like a bug's than a dragon's. A pretty bug, like a moth, but still not like a dragon. He didn't look masculine - his colors were so girly. And his tail was fluffy. He had a tiny horn, but that was it. The dragon sighed. It was time to go to his first day of training in the magical and fascinating arts of the subconscious. He was definitely curious about it, but was he ready? He was still a kid who played in the yard and dreamed, playing make believe. He had almost forgotten to take his treasure with him this morning! The treasure that he had since he hatched and had to guard every day! Every dragon of his breed had this precious item, and he should never leave it behind!
It's time to fly.
boop
boop
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Dragonheart24 @QuasarWolf @Varjoaika @FrostWingDragons @SonyaAxel @DoppelBia @Frysa Would any of you like a guess? =D Everyone is welcome.
@Dragonheart24 @QuasarWolf @Varjoaika @FrostWingDragons @SonyaAxel @DoppelBia @Frysa Would any of you like a guess? =D Everyone is welcome.
buffer text
Coming
Soon
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30