1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 114 115
UnclearEmptySky

Clear - Unclear
Eclipse - Empty Sky???
UnclearEmptySky

Clear - Unclear
Eclipse - Empty Sky???
flag-sweden2x.png flag-china2x.png

ClearEclipse || Any pronouns || GMT+8 (FR+15)
You can speak to me in:se.png england.pnges.png

Have an amazing day!
Furby
Furby
Light off fire

Shadow - Light
on - off
water - fire
Light off fire

Shadow - Light
on - off
water - fire
They/Them Oh wow! I got an alert! *clicks notification* science prevails
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.png[url=http:
Good Eyesight, because my name is basically this one eye disease. If you would like to know a fun fact, look at my broadcast message (its the thing where you hover you mouse over my avatar).
Good Eyesight, because my name is basically this one eye disease. If you would like to know a fun fact, look at my broadcast message (its the thing where you hover you mouse over my avatar).
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
rose mammal?

idk
rose mammal?

idk
Uq1cq4S.png
genericbuildingfire

um... sure
genericbuildingfire

um... sure
MZeTqmO.png

he/him
KingSlitherwing

[Slitherwing is an evil winged snake from the same world as Altari]
KingSlitherwing

[Slitherwing is an evil winged snake from the same world as Altari]
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
Doggamolar

(heh, that sounds ridiculously hilarious.)
Doggamolar

(heh, that sounds ridiculously hilarious.)
Halloween-Raffle-01.png CATTAFANG.
that guy-| FR+2

Shady Boye
thomas.png
"Currently: bein spooky-"

z9OsVtc.png
rI18gRz.png
NlmYDAS.png
DarknessDehydration

DarknessDehydration

My username is a portmanteau! It combines the Latin word for tree "arbor" and the name of the Dwarven kingdom of Erebor from The Hobbit—because I'm a trash Bagginshield shipper, haha!

So keeping all that into account, and for the sake of keeping my name Tolkien-relevant, I'm going to say it'd be a combination of "acorn" and the Orcish stronghold of Gundabad. I'd use the Latin word for "acorn", but I'm afraid there are like five options and I have no idea which one would be best to use here! So I'm sticking to English just to be safe.

Acornbad, then? LMAO!
My username is a portmanteau! It combines the Latin word for tree "arbor" and the name of the Dwarven kingdom of Erebor from The Hobbit—because I'm a trash Bagginshield shipper, haha!

So keeping all that into account, and for the sake of keeping my name Tolkien-relevant, I'm going to say it'd be a combination of "acorn" and the Orcish stronghold of Gundabad. I'd use the Latin word for "acorn", but I'm afraid there are like five options and I have no idea which one would be best to use here! So I'm sticking to English just to be safe.

Acornbad, then? LMAO!
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 114 115