Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The opposite of your username
Well my name means "new blood" in Italian, so ...
vecchia acqua? Old water?

Still fits...
Well my name means "new blood" in Italian, so ...
vecchia acqua? Old water?

Still fits...
KnI4s46.gif gNCOtcY.png
Wishlist
LightCalm4041
honestly? not terrible
LightCalm4041
honestly? not terrible
Well my username is not an actual word in any language I’m aware of, so Yakroola would be the opposite! And honestly, I don’t mind it :0
Well my username is not an actual word in any language I’m aware of, so Yakroola would be the opposite! And honestly, I don’t mind it :0
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ilumina
fr+3; she / her

i. art shop
ii. art instagram
iii. avatar dragon
66924299.png
GemBeforeSunshine

I think that's the oppossite to dust?
GemBeforeSunshine

I think that's the oppossite to dust?
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
Uhh so didn't know what Cassey meant before looking it up but it is derived from the word meaning vigilant or watchful in Gaelic so.... The Gaelic word for lazy would be my the opposite I guess? And when I read the name out loud it's always as 65 95 not 6 4 9 5 soooo.. this is what I get!

leisciúil4695

And my more recent user that I don't use here is GoldfishTamer so bonus: MammalFeral
Uhh so didn't know what Cassey meant before looking it up but it is derived from the word meaning vigilant or watchful in Gaelic so.... The Gaelic word for lazy would be my the opposite I guess? And when I read the name out loud it's always as 65 95 not 6 4 9 5 soooo.. this is what I get!

leisciúil4695

And my more recent user that I don't use here is GoldfishTamer so bonus: MammalFeral
tumblr_inline_ngll59GbxZ1qg78ij.png ±3 Hours FR time | She/her | 9+ year RPer tumblr_inline_ngll5f8PWZ1qg78ij.png
@ Alive0 I guess..? Or human0? Spirit = Ghost = Dead = Opp. is Alive × Naughts and Cross = O and X
@ Alive0 I guess..? Or human0? Spirit = Ghost = Dead = Opp. is Alive × Naughts and Cross = O and X
Sales
97325691.png
/G1s & Sales!87214688.png Cv6WIk6.png
IvkG1o9.png
rUoKR6y.png
WKtl2lb.png
XpItLfB.png
aaUHYLp.png
a6iF89J.png
kBHm00y.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png