Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | AA Mafia! - The Miracle Never Happen
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
Guess I should answer these in the meantime, since we have no leads yet.

1. Hello, I'm Heroic! I also go by Helen. I'm not exactly sure about my FR time, but I'm in standard mountain time.

2. I've never played forum mafia, but I have experience playing it in real life and on the PC game Town of Salem.

3. Nope! You guys are all new to me. :D

4. I talk a little bit, usually trying to figure out who the culprit is. If I'm mafia I'll act the same, so you can never tell with me. I guess I'm laid back.

5. Completely useless unless someone willingly says they are mafia.

6. YES! I've played 4 of the games so far, the stupid Nintendo ID system makes it so I can't get 5 and probably 6 too. I love every character so much, they are all just so likable. My favorites are probably Gumshoe, Lotta, and Franziska.
Guess I should answer these in the meantime, since we have no leads yet.

1. Hello, I'm Heroic! I also go by Helen. I'm not exactly sure about my FR time, but I'm in standard mountain time.

2. I've never played forum mafia, but I have experience playing it in real life and on the PC game Town of Salem.

3. Nope! You guys are all new to me. :D

4. I talk a little bit, usually trying to figure out who the culprit is. If I'm mafia I'll act the same, so you can never tell with me. I guess I'm laid back.

5. Completely useless unless someone willingly says they are mafia.

6. YES! I've played 4 of the games so far, the stupid Nintendo ID system makes it so I can't get 5 and probably 6 too. I love every character so much, they are all just so likable. My favorites are probably Gumshoe, Lotta, and Franziska.
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
@TheHeroicOne
Hello! Friendly reminder not to edit your posts-- I'm pretty sure you just bolded the numbers, but editing allows for players to go back and modify their previous statements, something we don't want.

You won't be punished or anything: just keep it in mind for next time c:
@TheHeroicOne
Hello! Friendly reminder not to edit your posts-- I'm pretty sure you just bolded the numbers, but editing allows for players to go back and modify their previous statements, something we don't want.

You won't be punished or anything: just keep it in mind for next time c:
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
Hello everyone! Really hyped about this.

1. Introduce yourself. Nicknames, time zone, and any other relevant information.
I mainly go by Tea, obviously, though I've also been known as Kitty, and once George. Long story. Timezone is FR+2, and normally I won't be online until roughly 16:00 FR time, though if I can get on earlier I will.

2. What experience have you had with mafia?
No prior experience with forum mafia, though I've played a little Town of Salem, and Werewolf 2.0 on a site called Whirled.

3. Do you recognize anyone?
I've seen some of you elsewhere on the forums, though I don't believe I've directly spoken with any of you.

4. Information about your personal meta. Aggressive or laid back? Talkative or quiet?
Kinda in between I guess? Leaning toward aggressive, and I'm normally quiet, though once you get me started I'm a terrible chatterbox.

5. How do you feel about Day 1 lynches?
You need to start the lynching somewhere, and it's better to not give the bad guys free time, in my humble opinion.

6. Have you ever played Ace Attorney?
YES. I love it to pieces, particularly AAI2. I've played 1, 2, 3, Apollo Justice, and both Investigations games. Haven't been spoilered yet for anything past that, but I've accepted it'll be kinda inevitable on the internet.
Hello everyone! Really hyped about this.

1. Introduce yourself. Nicknames, time zone, and any other relevant information.
I mainly go by Tea, obviously, though I've also been known as Kitty, and once George. Long story. Timezone is FR+2, and normally I won't be online until roughly 16:00 FR time, though if I can get on earlier I will.

2. What experience have you had with mafia?
No prior experience with forum mafia, though I've played a little Town of Salem, and Werewolf 2.0 on a site called Whirled.

3. Do you recognize anyone?
I've seen some of you elsewhere on the forums, though I don't believe I've directly spoken with any of you.

4. Information about your personal meta. Aggressive or laid back? Talkative or quiet?
Kinda in between I guess? Leaning toward aggressive, and I'm normally quiet, though once you get me started I'm a terrible chatterbox.

5. How do you feel about Day 1 lynches?
You need to start the lynching somewhere, and it's better to not give the bad guys free time, in my humble opinion.

6. Have you ever played Ace Attorney?
YES. I love it to pieces, particularly AAI2. I've played 1, 2, 3, Apollo Justice, and both Investigations games. Haven't been spoilered yet for anything past that, but I've accepted it'll be kinda inevitable on the internet.
Hope I'm not too late to the trial ;D

1. Hey there~ I'm SoullessDragon but feel free to call me either Soul(less) or Dragon (; (moss is also fine)
I live in the Zentral European Time Zone and I'm +8 hours ahead of FR time.

2. I just played one Mafia game before, so I'm still getting the basics, but it was really fun!

3. Mh... I need to check the player list again, pretty sure that some names sou,d familiar, but later....

4. Well... I am a shy person and it isn't unnormal if I don't write that much ^^" However, I try to be an active player.

5. Neither positive or negative - I think I need to play more Mafia Games before I can judge this one ^^"

6. Of course! All games! (Including the AceAttorney Investigation ones and the Layton Crossover - if that counts) I just love the characters and most of the story line. My fave characters are Miles Edgeworth, Gumshoe, Phoenix, Maya, Pearls, Franzie and Polly the parrot x3
Hope I'm not too late to the trial ;D

1. Hey there~ I'm SoullessDragon but feel free to call me either Soul(less) or Dragon (; (moss is also fine)
I live in the Zentral European Time Zone and I'm +8 hours ahead of FR time.

2. I just played one Mafia game before, so I'm still getting the basics, but it was really fun!

3. Mh... I need to check the player list again, pretty sure that some names sou,d familiar, but later....

4. Well... I am a shy person and it isn't unnormal if I don't write that much ^^" However, I try to be an active player.

5. Neither positive or negative - I think I need to play more Mafia Games before I can judge this one ^^"

6. Of course! All games! (Including the AceAttorney Investigation ones and the Layton Crossover - if that counts) I just love the characters and most of the story line. My fave characters are Miles Edgeworth, Gumshoe, Phoenix, Maya, Pearls, Franzie and Polly the parrot x3
I feel like I'm the only person who hasn't played the Ace Attorney games
I feel like I'm the only person who hasn't played the Ace Attorney games
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Blizzardwing

I haven't either.
@Blizzardwing

I haven't either.
NPeGYYg.pngkoIykzQ.png
@Imraldera
Oh, yay. At least I'm not the only one. That would be sad
@Imraldera
Oh, yay. At least I'm not the only one. That would be sad
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Kalideoscope

Okay, gotcha! You're right though, I was just editing it because I forgot to bold the numbers except for 1.
@Kalideoscope

Okay, gotcha! You're right though, I was just editing it because I forgot to bold the numbers except for 1.
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
*insert bad cricket meme here*
*insert bad cricket meme here*
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Epioth @Cacogen @Ethernine @Beheaded @Craneoflores @StormDreamer @FusionKnight @Canvas

I believe this is everyone who hasn't spoken yet.
@Epioth @Cacogen @Ethernine @Beheaded @Craneoflores @StormDreamer @FusionKnight @Canvas

I believe this is everyone who hasn't spoken yet.
2drwvZa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44