Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Do You Want to Play? R2 (Discussion)
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139
I'm going to sleep. Don't expect me back till around 14:00. Though i may just not show up because i'm having an incredibly bad week
I'm going to sleep. Don't expect me back till around 14:00. Though i may just not show up because i'm having an incredibly bad week
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Blizzardwing @marchhare @Beheaded @Bequerel @BlueAlphyn885 @Komala @Warriorgirl1234 @Reynutocx @Leremis @Taxahasman @StarSync @Stormdreamer @Imraldera @Rosetta248 @Yazuyazu @Crystalclaw @Fluffmonster @TntEpicMadness @DarKhepri @SANSationalMew

Lockdown is in 3 hours
@Blizzardwing @marchhare @Beheaded @Bequerel @BlueAlphyn885 @Komala @Warriorgirl1234 @Reynutocx @Leremis @Taxahasman @StarSync @Stormdreamer @Imraldera @Rosetta248 @Yazuyazu @Crystalclaw @Fluffmonster @TntEpicMadness @DarKhepri @SANSationalMew

Lockdown is in 3 hours

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
DrvBF2Y.png5iXiC8z.pngq3Me7tJ.pngH0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
We are currently in lockdown
We are currently in lockdown

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png

End of Day 7

The Dreamers gathered silently behind as one person dragged SANSationalMew to the edge of the abyss. They watched with unwavering eyes as the young Dreamer was shoved off, fear glistening in their eyes. Many were doubtful, as too little discussion had happened that day. But the captor stood, heaving, sure that they had made the right choice.

A moment later, the abyss began to shake again. Surprised, the Dreamers jumped towards the ground and held on for dear life. The roar that came from the sky was unlike anything they had experienced before the sky writhed and cracked with a force unseen before. A loud, tremendous screaming echoed from beyond the edge of the cliff and the ground trembled under its power. It was as if the very fabric of the space around them was being ripped, one thread at a time. The Dreamers continued to hang on franticly when, all of a sudden, the ground disappeared. They screamed as they fell through the earth, into the abyss. The darkness was coming closer and closer...

And then they woke up. In their beds, in their rooms, just as it had been when they fell asleep. Had no time passed at all? Their breathing was quick and fierce, still convinced that they were in the plane of the nightmares, but, then, their heart began to slow and they realized that they were home. Relief flooded their veins and they fell back onto their pillows, exhausted, and fell immediately into a dreamless sleep. The joy would come tomorrow. Tonight, they could rest without fear.

-SANSationalMew, the Abyss Walker, was thrown into the abyss. Their passing destroyed the last of the nightmares and the realm that they dwelled in.

Dreamers win!

Thanks, all, for playing even though we had some trouble at the start. I've had some requests to do a round three, but I also wanted to do a different kind of game. I decided to get your input on the matter.

Option 1: continue with this flavor and do a different game style. The roles will not be known to the players, but it would not be role madness. There will be vanilla dreamers and a new nightmare mechanic that I've been working on.

Option 2: A Star Wars themed mafia game with roleplay elements, similar to Reynutocx's Apocalypse. No role madness, roles will be known to the players.

End of Day 7

The Dreamers gathered silently behind as one person dragged SANSationalMew to the edge of the abyss. They watched with unwavering eyes as the young Dreamer was shoved off, fear glistening in their eyes. Many were doubtful, as too little discussion had happened that day. But the captor stood, heaving, sure that they had made the right choice.

A moment later, the abyss began to shake again. Surprised, the Dreamers jumped towards the ground and held on for dear life. The roar that came from the sky was unlike anything they had experienced before the sky writhed and cracked with a force unseen before. A loud, tremendous screaming echoed from beyond the edge of the cliff and the ground trembled under its power. It was as if the very fabric of the space around them was being ripped, one thread at a time. The Dreamers continued to hang on franticly when, all of a sudden, the ground disappeared. They screamed as they fell through the earth, into the abyss. The darkness was coming closer and closer...

And then they woke up. In their beds, in their rooms, just as it had been when they fell asleep. Had no time passed at all? Their breathing was quick and fierce, still convinced that they were in the plane of the nightmares, but, then, their heart began to slow and they realized that they were home. Relief flooded their veins and they fell back onto their pillows, exhausted, and fell immediately into a dreamless sleep. The joy would come tomorrow. Tonight, they could rest without fear.

-SANSationalMew, the Abyss Walker, was thrown into the abyss. Their passing destroyed the last of the nightmares and the realm that they dwelled in.

Dreamers win!

Thanks, all, for playing even though we had some trouble at the start. I've had some requests to do a round three, but I also wanted to do a different kind of game. I decided to get your input on the matter.

Option 1: continue with this flavor and do a different game style. The roles will not be known to the players, but it would not be role madness. There will be vanilla dreamers and a new nightmare mechanic that I've been working on.

Option 2: A Star Wars themed mafia game with roleplay elements, similar to Reynutocx's Apocalypse. No role madness, roles will be known to the players.

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
@LordAlois @Nerasis @Lyxla @Valgami

Pinging specs again because I'm dumb and forgot.
@LordAlois @Nerasis @Lyxla @Valgami

Pinging specs again because I'm dumb and forgot.

LJfZA40.png6JxFimx.png
Pgv53XB.pngOPFWPxg.png
WOOO! DREAMERS WON. HELL YES.

For you guys to note, I was the Jailor ~ Thanks for playing w/ me!

@Silverwinter

I wouldn't mind either option! please ping me when you get it set up tho! .o.
WOOO! DREAMERS WON. HELL YES.

For you guys to note, I was the Jailor ~ Thanks for playing w/ me!

@Silverwinter

I wouldn't mind either option! please ping me when you get it set up tho! .o.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Silverwinter that was a fun game!! I enjoyed it a lot :) As for those options, I'd gladly participate in both. I lean towards Star Wars because I really love Star Wars xD
@Silverwinter that was a fun game!! I enjoyed it a lot :) As for those options, I'd gladly participate in both. I lean towards Star Wars because I really love Star Wars xD
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
@SilverWinter :') So happy

Won my first Mafia game! I wanna be in on either of those, ping me!! I love Star Wars also! That sounds fun :D
@SilverWinter :') So happy

Won my first Mafia game! I wanna be in on either of those, ping me!! I love Star Wars also! That sounds fun :D
AdoptPoochyenaSmall_zpson3hvdpl.pngAdoptGoodra_zpsebufaas9.png
We won!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOO!
We won!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOO!
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Yay! I like option one better
Yay! I like option one better
flightrising_banner_by_vipersbite-d6b2f93.png
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139