Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Do You Want to Play? (Discussion)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59
Quote:
1. Introduce yourself! Nicknames you do/don't like, pronouns, timezone and the times you generally will and wont be on.

2. What's your experience with FR mafia or mafia-like games in general? Also, are you playing any other games that might affect your activity?

3. See any people you recognize?

4. Best summary of your personal meta?

5. Player types that you think are the scummiest?
Quote:
1. Introduce yourself! Nicknames you do/don't like, pronouns, timezone and the times you generally will and wont be on.

2. What's your experience with FR mafia or mafia-like games in general? Also, are you playing any other games that might affect your activity?

bann.png
1. Call me Chaotic or Chao, or whatever you want tbh I don't care. She/they pronouns are fine. I'm EST so usually on from 9FRT to 24FRT, anywhere around there. I practically live on this site so I'll be here off and on throughout the day.

2. Upwards ten games now, so decent experience, although I have a horrible loosing streak no matter what my alignment. I've only won one game. ;--; I'm in 2 other games that will be starting soon, possibly three, so... I'll try not to die XD

3. Almost everyone here.

4. I'm very paranoid and I tend to squint at everyone at least a little, and good intuition that is USUALLY right but I tend to not act on it, which is why I have a horrible loosing streak.

5. It depends on the site of the game and the players in it. Mafia will blend in wherever they thing they can blend in best. Usually though, sheepers are either noobs or scum and sometimes both. Experienced scum can also lead town. Overall, just don't trust anyone.
1. Call me Chaotic or Chao, or whatever you want tbh I don't care. She/they pronouns are fine. I'm EST so usually on from 9FRT to 24FRT, anywhere around there. I practically live on this site so I'll be here off and on throughout the day.

2. Upwards ten games now, so decent experience, although I have a horrible loosing streak no matter what my alignment. I've only won one game. ;--; I'm in 2 other games that will be starting soon, possibly three, so... I'll try not to die XD

3. Almost everyone here.

4. I'm very paranoid and I tend to squint at everyone at least a little, and good intuition that is USUALLY right but I tend to not act on it, which is why I have a horrible loosing streak.

5. It depends on the site of the game and the players in it. Mafia will blend in wherever they thing they can blend in best. Usually though, sheepers are either noobs or scum and sometimes both. Experienced scum can also lead town. Overall, just don't trust anyone.
bann.png
*size not site
already typo-ing
*size not site
already typo-ing
bann.png
Hey
Anyone gonna make a questionare?
Hey
Anyone gonna make a questionare?
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
@Starsync

Top of this page. XD
@Starsync

Top of this page. XD
bann.png
1: call me Beq or Pup, I prefer Pup tho. She/her only. I recently got a job so my times will be iffy but I'm off today but work 12-7 which would be 13-19:00 FR time both tomorrow and Saturday. No idea my schedule outside of that tho.

2: I've played too many to count. I've been dubbed the Queen of Mafia by some of the vets around here and I appreciate it. I'm currently in this and I believe two others, and about to run another one myself next month for the Plague V Water Dom battle.

3: p much everyone XD

4: I squint at everyone, esp at people I've played a lot with to catch any slips. I'm not as good at playing scum as I am town, as I've only actually rolled scum like twice in all my games. Personally I will make some borderline scummy moves no matter what, I vote for people out of the blue and will accuse anyone and everyone, sans conftown via mod. No one is safe, not even myself.

5: there isn't really a type, more often than naught lurkers tend to be town. The ones to look out for are active 'town' speakers who don't give many of their own ideas for scumhunting. Sheepers and parroting are general red flags for me.

Thank god for the reset because I had no clue what happened to the first thread @-@
1: call me Beq or Pup, I prefer Pup tho. She/her only. I recently got a job so my times will be iffy but I'm off today but work 12-7 which would be 13-19:00 FR time both tomorrow and Saturday. No idea my schedule outside of that tho.

2: I've played too many to count. I've been dubbed the Queen of Mafia by some of the vets around here and I appreciate it. I'm currently in this and I believe two others, and about to run another one myself next month for the Plague V Water Dom battle.

3: p much everyone XD

4: I squint at everyone, esp at people I've played a lot with to catch any slips. I'm not as good at playing scum as I am town, as I've only actually rolled scum like twice in all my games. Personally I will make some borderline scummy moves no matter what, I vote for people out of the blue and will accuse anyone and everyone, sans conftown via mod. No one is safe, not even myself.

5: there isn't really a type, more often than naught lurkers tend to be town. The ones to look out for are active 'town' speakers who don't give many of their own ideas for scumhunting. Sheepers and parroting are general red flags for me.

Thank god for the reset because I had no clue what happened to the first thread @-@
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
Btw imma change my icon and vista again I gotta find a better derg to match this one I've got XD
Btw imma change my icon and vista again I gotta find a better derg to match this one I've got XD
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif

-throws peace sign- Beheaded, at your service. I like they / them the most, but I can deal with anything. I'll probably be on from 08:00 -23:00 FRT, with periods that I will be missing due to life. I'm exactly on FRT.

I have some games under my belt. I lost count, but you know. I used to be the queen of Town of Salem, don't you know.
I'm signed up for a lot of games, and I'll be modding my own soon... so I might be on and off. ;A;

I see some of the cult. And a lot of others!

Overly Friendly and conspiracy theories to the SKY! I squint at lots of people and then apologize profusely.

People who post a lot and try to lead the town... overly so, followed up by Sheepers. and THOSE. WHO. VOTE. WITHOUT. TALKING. <3

-throws peace sign- Beheaded, at your service. I like they / them the most, but I can deal with anything. I'll probably be on from 08:00 -23:00 FRT, with periods that I will be missing due to life. I'm exactly on FRT.

I have some games under my belt. I lost count, but you know. I used to be the queen of Town of Salem, don't you know.
I'm signed up for a lot of games, and I'll be modding my own soon... so I might be on and off. ;A;

I see some of the cult. And a lot of others!

Overly Friendly and conspiracy theories to the SKY! I squint at lots of people and then apologize profusely.

People who post a lot and try to lead the town... overly so, followed up by Sheepers. and THOSE. WHO. VOTE. WITHOUT. TALKING. <3
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png
@chaotickagura
Wow. I wasn't paying attention and thought there was only one page on the thread lol...
@chaotickagura
Wow. I wasn't paying attention and thought there was only one page on the thread lol...
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20

Hello. Nicknames for me are either Bliz or Blizzard. I don't like Blizz with two z's as it brings up bad memories. I'm on from 8-21 FR time but i occasionally will stay on longer cause i'm nocturnal/

This is my sixth game i believe. I'm currently hosting my own game (which many of you are a part of) which may affect my activity but it shouldn't be too hard as i am very skilled at playing 3 games at once. I'm also in Sealeo's game right now but it's pretty quiet and i'm signed up as replacements in two other games. Mafia addiction is so fun

a lot of you

i'm very timid and despite playing six games, i'm still pretty newbish. i try to be pretty active and talk but i'm not very good at scum hunting. I tend to be found suspicious a lot because of my timid play style.

i tend to find the most suspicious players are usually active players that excessively talk more then needed. But they are very risky to take out early on because they aren't always scum and really mafia roles can go to anyone. Not just active people.

Hello. Nicknames for me are either Bliz or Blizzard. I don't like Blizz with two z's as it brings up bad memories. I'm on from 8-21 FR time but i occasionally will stay on longer cause i'm nocturnal/

This is my sixth game i believe. I'm currently hosting my own game (which many of you are a part of) which may affect my activity but it shouldn't be too hard as i am very skilled at playing 3 games at once. I'm also in Sealeo's game right now but it's pretty quiet and i'm signed up as replacements in two other games. Mafia addiction is so fun

a lot of you

i'm very timid and despite playing six games, i'm still pretty newbish. i try to be pretty active and talk but i'm not very good at scum hunting. I tend to be found suspicious a lot because of my timid play style.

i tend to find the most suspicious players are usually active players that excessively talk more then needed. But they are very risky to take out early on because they aren't always scum and really mafia roles can go to anyone. Not just active people.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59