Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The door game (different version)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30
@lumiinosity
I'll have three then!
@lumiinosity
I'll have three then!
:)
@SGF [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/252904/25290393_350.png[/img] You slowly open the door, expecting something rare, exciting, or even dangerous within the room. Unfortunately all you encounter is a Spiral dancing in place, humming "Eye of the Tiger." Oh well. When you turn away and walk out she follows you, and, not wanting to hurt her feelings, you let her. @Midna42 [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/263921/26392076_350.png[/img] You push the door open with ease. You hear a squeak and a Tundra hatchling catches your eye, surrounded by half-eaten crayons. To teach it what and what not to eat, you scoop it up and carry it away. Hopefully it'll learn from you and your dragons... @Kankles [item=Grey River Flight] You step over the stream and push the door open further. You see a huge pile of treasure, but unfortunately it had already been claimed by an otter-like creature. You make an agreement. You keep the Grey River Flight, and it keeps the treasure. The Grey River Flight seems slightly more satisfied than you are.
@SGF

25290393_350.png

You slowly open the door, expecting something rare, exciting, or even dangerous within the room. Unfortunately all you encounter is a Spiral dancing in place, humming "Eye of the Tiger."
Oh well.
When you turn away and walk out she follows you, and, not wanting to hurt her feelings, you let her.

@Midna42

26392076_350.png

You push the door open with ease. You hear a squeak and a Tundra hatchling catches your eye, surrounded by half-eaten crayons. To teach it what and what not to eat, you scoop it up and carry it away. Hopefully it'll learn from you and your dragons...

@Kankles

Grey River Flight

You step over the stream and push the door open further. You see a huge pile of treasure, but unfortunately it had already been claimed by an otter-like creature. You make an agreement. You keep the Grey River Flight, and it keeps the treasure.
The Grey River Flight seems slightly more satisfied than you are.
slytherin_by_ravenclawraptor-daxjnhh.pngravenclaw_by_ravenclawraptor-daxjni2.pnghufflepuff_by_ravenclawraptor-daxjnit.pnggryffindor_by_ravenclawraptor-daxjniz.png
The time has come.

Door 1:
You push yourself through rambles to stumble across a green door. It seems to call to you. Vines start to go for your feet, forcing you to jump a cross them and get a better look of the door. It had orange vines strangling the green growth around it.

Door 2:
This door had lava oozing down it's grey stone. The lava threatens to harm you, but your drawn to it anyways. Feeling the sense of danger in the air made you want to open it more out of curiosity than anything else.

Door 3:
You walk through the dead forest and come upon a shadowy doorway. You hear faint whispers calling your name. As you walk towards it you start to feel scared, but you keep heading towards it.
The time has come.

Door 1:
You push yourself through rambles to stumble across a green door. It seems to call to you. Vines start to go for your feet, forcing you to jump a cross them and get a better look of the door. It had orange vines strangling the green growth around it.

Door 2:
This door had lava oozing down it's grey stone. The lava threatens to harm you, but your drawn to it anyways. Feeling the sense of danger in the air made you want to open it more out of curiosity than anything else.

Door 3:
You walk through the dead forest and come upon a shadowy doorway. You hear faint whispers calling your name. As you walk towards it you start to feel scared, but you keep heading towards it.
May I please have door 3
@Kankles
May I please have door 3
@Kankles
wLImlZB.gif
@kankles
can I have door 1 please?

*hopes I don't get a dragon*
@kankles
can I have door 1 please?

*hopes I don't get a dragon*
4deykdC.pngRrM4NpE.png
@kankles can I have door 2?
@kankles can I have door 2?
OOrvTFg.jpg
@Midna42 You open the door to a big pumpkin patch. You look around in hopes to find something. A couple seconds later you see a shadow behind you. You turn around and see a Coatl behind you. She seems to enjoy your company. You decide to take her home! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26236519] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/262366/26236519_350.png[/img] [/url] @Natta The lava waded away as you opened the door. You looked around and spotted a snapper skin. You took it and ran as the place started to collapse on itself. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/12549.png[/img] @Katlandia You open the door. As you walked in it was a dead forest with no life left in it. You searched and searched and searched, but you didn't spot anything until you came across a cave. You lit a torch to see a dragon gazing at you hungrily. You gave it a snake you hunted earlier and it gladly ate it up. You decide to take it home and take care of it! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26242123] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/262422/26242123_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Midna42
You open the door to a big pumpkin patch. You look around in hopes to find something. A couple seconds later you see a shadow behind you. You turn around and see a Coatl behind you. She seems to enjoy your company. You decide to take her home!

26236519_350.png

@Natta
The lava waded away as you opened the door. You looked around and spotted a snapper skin. You took it and ran as the place started to collapse on itself.
12549.png

@Katlandia
You open the door. As you walked in it was a dead forest with no life left in it. You searched and searched and searched, but you didn't spot anything until you came across a cave. You lit a torch to see a dragon gazing at you hungrily. You gave it a snake you hunted earlier and it gladly ate it up. You decide to take it home and take care of it!

26242123_350.png
You have had a long and fun day at the FlameForges Festival. You had had so much fun you
forgot that you where super tired. So when you and your friends got to us the bathroom you pass out half way. you wake up and find yourself in a tent. A fae is changing a towel that was laying on your forehead when he realized you woke up. "Oh! You're awake! Thats good. I was a little worried. How are you feeling?" You tell him you feel ok and wish to go home. "Oh... ok. Here take this with you just in case, it's just pain herbs." You thank him and asking him the way out. He pointed you to a door way to your left and said to take a left at the cl... You already started walking and didn't here the last part. you walk in the large tent for a little till you realize you should add listened to the fae for you are now lost. You see a old closet and are drawn to open it. you back in it to find a strange room. it's empty expert for 4 doors.

Door 1:
This door is wooden door covered with silver trimming and with small amethysts. the door is old so you can see a little tarnish on the metal and wood. You lift your muzzle to gap under the door and sent both oil and wool. Do you open it?

Door 2: This door is another old door but thus time its on the floor and broken in half as if it was hit by sooting. there are even may claw marks on it. you look into the room but it is dark. You smell the air and it's foal sent is filled with waste(poop) and dust. a convenient torch lays on the ground in front of you. Do you dare go in?

Door 3: Is a creepy looking door with black and white swirls and creepy faces painted on it. the eyes seem to move and the paint looks fresh since it's still dripping. Do you really want to open thus one?

Door 4: This door is covered in stained mirrors. the handle is made of bronze and is old. the stain colors of the mirrors are warm but they are dirty. Do you wish to open this one?

Thank you for the wait and Sorry for any miss spellings!
You have had a long and fun day at the FlameForges Festival. You had had so much fun you
forgot that you where super tired. So when you and your friends got to us the bathroom you pass out half way. you wake up and find yourself in a tent. A fae is changing a towel that was laying on your forehead when he realized you woke up. "Oh! You're awake! Thats good. I was a little worried. How are you feeling?" You tell him you feel ok and wish to go home. "Oh... ok. Here take this with you just in case, it's just pain herbs." You thank him and asking him the way out. He pointed you to a door way to your left and said to take a left at the cl... You already started walking and didn't here the last part. you walk in the large tent for a little till you realize you should add listened to the fae for you are now lost. You see a old closet and are drawn to open it. you back in it to find a strange room. it's empty expert for 4 doors.

Door 1:
This door is wooden door covered with silver trimming and with small amethysts. the door is old so you can see a little tarnish on the metal and wood. You lift your muzzle to gap under the door and sent both oil and wool. Do you open it?

Door 2: This door is another old door but thus time its on the floor and broken in half as if it was hit by sooting. there are even may claw marks on it. you look into the room but it is dark. You smell the air and it's foal sent is filled with waste(poop) and dust. a convenient torch lays on the ground in front of you. Do you dare go in?

Door 3: Is a creepy looking door with black and white swirls and creepy faces painted on it. the eyes seem to move and the paint looks fresh since it's still dripping. Do you really want to open thus one?

Door 4: This door is covered in stained mirrors. the handle is made of bronze and is old. the stain colors of the mirrors are warm but they are dirty. Do you wish to open this one?

Thank you for the wait and Sorry for any miss spellings!
OOrvTFg.jpg
@Natta two door 3?
I'll take the second door please ^^
@Natta two door 3?
I'll take the second door please ^^
how to not sad
@Natta
I'll take the second third door! Slash 4th door
@Natta
I'll take the second third door! Slash 4th door
VvxKiBP.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30