Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Survivor
1 2
This game is basically where you go through a series of tests, and if you survive the test, you go on to the next one. If you choose the wrong one, you basically don't survive and can spectate the rest of it to see who wins the survivor game. If someone has already chosen a choice that you wanted, you have to choose another choice. Here is the first test to surviving:

You are stranded in the woods and you need some food. None of the vegetation is edible as far as you know, so you need to catch something. What would be the best knot to tie to make a trap to catch some food?
A: A noose
B: A figure eight knot
C: A square knot
D: A bowline knot
This game is basically where you go through a series of tests, and if you survive the test, you go on to the next one. If you choose the wrong one, you basically don't survive and can spectate the rest of it to see who wins the survivor game. If someone has already chosen a choice that you wanted, you have to choose another choice. Here is the first test to surviving:

You are stranded in the woods and you need some food. None of the vegetation is edible as far as you know, so you need to catch something. What would be the best knot to tie to make a trap to catch some food?
A: A noose
B: A figure eight knot
C: A square knot
D: A bowline knot
Jaxon | He/Him | SHSL yeet "That is a harmful stereotype! I can produce heartfelt remarks through calculations!"
"That roomba remark is probably not about me, as I have a variety of custodial functions."
"I may be a robot, but the thought of my friends dying fills me with sadness."
Bump :P
Bump :P
Jaxon | He/Him | SHSL yeet "That is a harmful stereotype! I can produce heartfelt remarks through calculations!"
"That roomba remark is probably not about me, as I have a variety of custodial functions."
@FlightRiser2005
A. a noose
@FlightRiser2005
A. a noose
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Darn @Blizzardwing you took my choice >:D

OTHER THAN A NOOSE *glares over at Blizzard* I'm going to say

Bowline? It's a good fishing knot.
Could you ping me when there is a new question

@FlightRiser2005
Darn @Blizzardwing you took my choice >:D

OTHER THAN A NOOSE *glares over at Blizzard* I'm going to say

Bowline? It's a good fishing knot.
Could you ping me when there is a new question

@FlightRiser2005
@Flightriser2005
Please ping me with the next question C:

A. Noose
Maybe?
@Flightriser2005
Please ping me with the next question C:

A. Noose
Maybe?
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@RavenWolf
*grins*
@RavenWolf
*grins*
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Lightshadow101
Sorry. Answer a is already taken. B and C still need taken though.
@Lightshadow101
Sorry. Answer a is already taken. B and C still need taken though.
@Flightriser2005
Okay that's the way it works...

B. Figure eight

I know I'm dead XD
@Flightriser2005
Okay that's the way it works...

B. Figure eight

I know I'm dead XD
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png hi, i'm may! nice to meet you. feel free to send a PM if you'd like to say hi! WKtl2lb.png
WQA384m.png
ZbNAjCO.png
@FlightRiser2005

I know I'm dead but... C. Square knot. x3
@FlightRiser2005

I know I'm dead but... C. Square knot. x3
@Blizzardwing
@Lightshadow101
@Caliciferr
@RavenWolf
Actually, the knot you would need is a bowline. You would need a bowline to make a net to catch something. Congrats RavenWolf, you move on to the next round!

Next question:
You manage to catch something and now realize most of the plants are edible. You ate the meat, and you're hungry again. Which plant should you eat?
A. Cattail
B. Wild Berries
C. Potatoes that have been growing
D. Fish that you catch

Notice if you ate any of these pretend they have not yet been cooked.
@Blizzardwing
@Lightshadow101
@Caliciferr
@RavenWolf
Actually, the knot you would need is a bowline. You would need a bowline to make a net to catch something. Congrats RavenWolf, you move on to the next round!

Next question:
You manage to catch something and now realize most of the plants are edible. You ate the meat, and you're hungry again. Which plant should you eat?
A. Cattail
B. Wild Berries
C. Potatoes that have been growing
D. Fish that you catch

Notice if you ate any of these pretend they have not yet been cooked.
1 2