Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | You've got mail! (doors game)
1 2 3 4 5
Envelope 1. Its an envelope that seems to have frost all over it. Its cold to the touch.

Envelope 2. Its an envelope with a fancy beautiful white and blue design. It looks as if it has been untouched.

Envelope 3. Its an envelope with only one snowflake as the design, it feels as light as a actual snowflake.
Envelope 1. Its an envelope that seems to have frost all over it. Its cold to the touch.

Envelope 2. Its an envelope with a fancy beautiful white and blue design. It looks as if it has been untouched.

Envelope 3. Its an envelope with only one snowflake as the design, it feels as light as a actual snowflake.
Mux0mYv.pngice_banner.png YjSTVEB.png
@Froststar12 envelope 1 please ^^
@Froststar12 envelope 1 please ^^
@Froststar12

I'll take evelope 3 please :)
@Froststar12

I'll take evelope 3 please :)
I lost all my bones in the war
@Froststar12
Two, please.
@Froststar12
Two, please.
@WillowBreeze @Remuta @RainbowSuss Envelope 1. You open the envelope and find a miniature Icewarden Sculpture inside. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/15584.png[/img] Envelope 2. You find a fancy necklace inside. It looks expensive.... [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/2758.png[/img] Envelope 3. You open it and find..... Nothing except a small note saying.... Look behind you. You turn around and see a beautiful dragon standing in front of you. It turns out she's now yours... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23272830] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/232729/23272830_350.png[/img]
@WillowBreeze @Remuta @RainbowSuss

Envelope 1. You open the envelope and find a miniature Icewarden Sculpture inside.
15584.png

Envelope 2. You find a fancy necklace inside. It looks expensive....
2758.png

Envelope 3. You open it and find..... Nothing except a small note saying.... Look behind you. You turn around and see a beautiful dragon standing in front of you. It turns out she's now yours...

23272830_350.png
Mux0mYv.pngice_banner.png YjSTVEB.png
Envelope 1 is covered in stickers. Like covered in stickers. You can't even see the envelope itself.

Envelope 2 is made out of very fancy paper, and someone has drawn some lovely sketches on the back.

Envelope 3. Just a regular envelope. Nothing to see here. Nothing at all.
Envelope 1 is covered in stickers. Like covered in stickers. You can't even see the envelope itself.

Envelope 2 is made out of very fancy paper, and someone has drawn some lovely sketches on the back.

Envelope 3. Just a regular envelope. Nothing to see here. Nothing at all.
enve 2 @remuta
enve 2 @remuta
Every Drop Counts http://dragcave.net/user/eener9lilly im mediator 99% introvert INFP-T if you talk to me irl i will walk into a wall. MYSTIC FR+16Aussie
eener9lilly.pngcourier_pearl.gif
@remuta
envelope 1 please!
@remuta
envelope 1 please!
abra.gif benja or bennie
24 y/o
+0 hrs FR time
@Remuta
#3 for me, please!
@Remuta
#3 for me, please!
@neptunianjenny Envelope 1: You carefully peel of sticker after sticker so you can open the envelope without ripping any of them. Inside you find a water color painting, though unfortunately it was folded up before it could dry so it's a bit messy. As you examine it, you feel something touch your leg. You look down to find a cute little imperial hatchling beaming up at you. It seems she was the one who made the painting and put it in the evelope. She's very happy that you were careful not to rip any of her stickers, and decided to join your clan! @eener9lilly Envelope 2: Inside you find a note in looping cursive. Apparently, a rich somebody had purchased a monkey as a luxury pet, but, as it turns out, monkeys [i]do not[/i] make good pets and so the owner is giving them away to whomever finds the note. [item=manticore screamer] @Pincushion Envelope 3: You open the envelope and coins begin to fall out, too many to count! How'd they even fit in there? Just as you think it will never stop, it does. You count it all up: 15k treasure in all!
@neptunianjenny

Envelope 1: You carefully peel of sticker after sticker so you can open the envelope without ripping any of them. Inside you find a water color painting, though unfortunately it was folded up before it could dry so it's a bit messy. As you examine it, you feel something touch your leg. You look down to find a cute little imperial hatchling beaming up at you. It seems she was the one who made the painting and put it in the evelope. She's very happy that you were careful not to rip any of her stickers, and decided to join your clan!

@eener9lilly

Envelope 2: Inside you find a note in looping cursive. Apparently, a rich somebody had purchased a monkey as a luxury pet, but, as it turns out, monkeys do not make good pets and so the owner is giving them away to whomever finds the note.
Manticore Screamer

@Pincushion

Envelope 3: You open the envelope and coins begin to fall out, too many to count! How'd they even fit in there? Just as you think it will never stop, it does. You count it all up: 15k treasure in all!
1 2 3 4 5