Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 1000 ways to get kicked out of Asda
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
39. Get the Stormcatcher to dictate all the people around you.

"GET BACK TO WORK!"
39. Get the Stormcatcher to dictate all the people around you.

"GET BACK TO WORK!"
You know me. Oh, wait, you don't.
eevee.png
40. Have a giant speaker set and have it play Surfin Bird for 24 hours straight on highest volume.
I might try this idea at my work tomorrow...
40. Have a giant speaker set and have it play Surfin Bird for 24 hours straight on highest volume.
I might try this idea at my work tomorrow...
LP5AE5q.jpg
41. Force every person to take one of your 'beautiful' hatchies. :3
41. Force every person to take one of your 'beautiful' hatchies. :3
You know me. Oh, wait, you don't.
eevee.png
42- Get your light dragons and blind EVERYONE.
42- Get your light dragons and blind EVERYONE.
Bump :3
Bump :3
43-Trolley joust down the busiest aisle, as if you are riding into battle, and the wonky-wheeled shopping trolley (with a passerby bribed to push) is your noble steed. Charge at someone (ideally doing the same thing). Bonus points if you take out a display, use an object as a weapon (baguettes probably work well) or knock something off the shelf at the same time.
43-Trolley joust down the busiest aisle, as if you are riding into battle, and the wonky-wheeled shopping trolley (with a passerby bribed to push) is your noble steed. Charge at someone (ideally doing the same thing). Bonus points if you take out a display, use an object as a weapon (baguettes probably work well) or knock something off the shelf at the same time.
nXOilAf.png
[Hatchery Under Construction]
44. Sing anime openings at the top of your lungs.
44. Sing anime openings at the top of your lungs.
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
45- Get the Pokemon Hoopa to make hoops and transfer LOTS of explosives to the manager's desk. Then blow them up... [img]http://www.sitedecuriosidades.com/im/g/8DC14.jpg[/img]
45- Get the Pokemon Hoopa to make hoops and transfer LOTS of explosives to the manager's desk. Then blow them up...

8DC14.jpg
Grab handfuls of ice from the fish counter and throw it everywhere whilst yelling "let it go".
Grab handfuls of ice from the fish counter and throw it everywhere whilst yelling "let it go".
nXOilAf.png
[Hatchery Under Construction]
47- Get karate experts in the store, after calling them and asking if they'd like extra practise. Then tell them to smash up all of the fruits. After that, throw the squashed fruits in people's faces. [img]http://listverse.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/ivrea-orange-throwing-festival21.jpg-tm.jpg[/img] One of your many victims getting hit ^^^
47- Get karate experts in the store, after calling them and asking if they'd like extra practise. Then tell them to smash up all of the fruits. After that, throw the squashed fruits in people's faces.

ivrea-orange-throwing-festival21.jpg-tm.jpg
One of your many victims getting hit ^^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7