@Flightriser2005

I guess chest 5 is mine then?
Edit: I was interested in it anyways lol
@Flightriser2005

I guess chest 5 is mine then?
Edit: I was interested in it anyways lol
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
OK then, I have the results!
Chest 1: @ScarletFairy opens the chest with the wind splashing on her face and inside is a cut Tundra Hatchling
Chest 2: @RowdyScooter opens the chest that is bumpy and take out a Battered Scroll Case
Chest 3: @UniqueZephlyn opens the small chest and all that's in there is the papers
Chest 4: @Thundershower licks the sugar again, open the lid, and out comes a Ruby-Throated Hummingbird, beating it's wings as fast as it can
Chest 5: @brokenstone opens the box and finds lovely fabric scraps of Red Linen, White Linen, and Bronze.

Thank you for playing see you next time!
OK then, I have the results!
Chest 1: @ScarletFairy opens the chest with the wind splashing on her face and inside is a cut Tundra Hatchling
Chest 2: @RowdyScooter opens the chest that is bumpy and take out a Battered Scroll Case
Chest 3: @UniqueZephlyn opens the small chest and all that's in there is the papers
Chest 4: @Thundershower licks the sugar again, open the lid, and out comes a Ruby-Throated Hummingbird, beating it's wings as fast as it can
Chest 5: @brokenstone opens the box and finds lovely fabric scraps of Red Linen, White Linen, and Bronze.

Thank you for playing see you next time!
Jaxon | He/Him | SHSL yeet "That is a harmful stereotype! I can produce heartfelt remarks through calculations!"
"That roomba remark is probably not about me, as I have a variety of custodial functions."
"I may be a robot, but the thought of my friends dying fills me with sadness."
OK, let's get another round in, and maybe even some new players!

Chest 1: A plain wooden chest with little stars cut into the wood
Chest 2: A silver chest with a charm bracelet hooked onto the lock, and it won't come off
Chest 3: A very dark and mysterious chest more suited for curious dragons
Chest 4: The lid and the very chest it's self is shaped like the Plaugebringer
Chest 5: The lid has spikes like a mace, and glows like the moon

What are you waiting for? Can you figure out what each chest holds?
OK, let's get another round in, and maybe even some new players!

Chest 1: A plain wooden chest with little stars cut into the wood
Chest 2: A silver chest with a charm bracelet hooked onto the lock, and it won't come off
Chest 3: A very dark and mysterious chest more suited for curious dragons
Chest 4: The lid and the very chest it's self is shaped like the Plaugebringer
Chest 5: The lid has spikes like a mace, and glows like the moon

What are you waiting for? Can you figure out what each chest holds?
Jaxon | He/Him | SHSL yeet "That is a harmful stereotype! I can produce heartfelt remarks through calculations!"
"That roomba remark is probably not about me, as I have a variety of custodial functions."
@FlightRiser2005 ; Chest 5?

Uh... Guess? A.. A dragon with the Spines Tertiary gene??

Im bad at guessing...
@FlightRiser2005 ; Chest 5?

Uh... Guess? A.. A dragon with the Spines Tertiary gene??

Im bad at guessing...
@FlightRiser2005

I'd pick chest 3 bcs I'm curious, but...

CHEST 1 HAS STARS ON IT :3 (I picked chest 1 if it isn't clear)
@FlightRiser2005

I'd pick chest 3 bcs I'm curious, but...

CHEST 1 HAS STARS ON IT :3 (I picked chest 1 if it isn't clear)
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
@FlightRiser2005 I'll pick chest 3, I'm all for a mystery.
@FlightRiser2005 I'll pick chest 3, I'm all for a mystery.
@FlightRiser2005
Chest 2?
@FlightRiser2005
Chest 2?
@FlightRiser2015 I'd bring shame to my flight if I didn't pick 4.
@FlightRiser2015 I'd bring shame to my flight if I didn't pick 4.
OK, I have the results!
Chest 1: @brokenstone opens the chest with the stars on it, and finds nothing more than an empty chest
Chest 2: @causticbirb opens the silver chest with the charm bracelet and finds a Silver Plated Buckle, and manages to get the charm bracelet off, so @causticbirb takes it, and the buckle with them
Chest 3: @NightGreaver opens the mysterious looking chest, and there is a cute bat inside
Chest 4: @TheCobreCobra opens the Plaugebringer look-alike chest, and finds a Plaugebringer Effigy inside
Chest 5: @RiftSeaWing opens the spiky chest, being very cautious, and when it's open, there is a glowing little Tundra Hatchling

Hope you all enjoyed this time's chest, and next time won't be for a bit because me and @TheCobreCobra are planning the next one together.
Until then, safe flghts!
Sincerely Yours,
FlightRiser2005
OK, I have the results!
Chest 1: @brokenstone opens the chest with the stars on it, and finds nothing more than an empty chest
Chest 2: @causticbirb opens the silver chest with the charm bracelet and finds a Silver Plated Buckle, and manages to get the charm bracelet off, so @causticbirb takes it, and the buckle with them
Chest 3: @NightGreaver opens the mysterious looking chest, and there is a cute bat inside
Chest 4: @TheCobreCobra opens the Plaugebringer look-alike chest, and finds a Plaugebringer Effigy inside
Chest 5: @RiftSeaWing opens the spiky chest, being very cautious, and when it's open, there is a glowing little Tundra Hatchling

Hope you all enjoyed this time's chest, and next time won't be for a bit because me and @TheCobreCobra are planning the next one together.
Until then, safe flghts!
Sincerely Yours,
FlightRiser2005
@FlightRiser2015 here it is

1. The black door is inscribed with a pentagram on it. The riddle to open it says: Name the man who is "one hell of a butler".

2. The second door is a gate that has a sign saying "Trespassers will be turned to stone". To unlock it, you must: Name the sibling pair in which the sister was kissed by fairies and the brother battled a revenant.

3. The pink door is covered with pictures of cats and the inscription D.A.D.A written across the top in cursive. To open this door, you must: Name the witch who hates half-breeds and prosecuted Muggle-borns.

4. The silver door is made of metal intricately woven together. There are seven slots arranged in a circle and seven gems laying on the ground in front of it. In order to pass through you must: Arrange the seven gems in order- Lapis lazuli, Ruby, Diamond, Emerald, Opal, Amethyst, Topaz.

5. The final door is covered with a wolfskin. It has strange symbols on it such as a triscelion and a double circle. The initials A.A. are written near the bottom. To open: Name the huntress who has these initials.

Ping me if you have the correct answer. For now, you can only guess once per question and once per post.
@FlightRiser2015 here it is

1. The black door is inscribed with a pentagram on it. The riddle to open it says: Name the man who is "one hell of a butler".

2. The second door is a gate that has a sign saying "Trespassers will be turned to stone". To unlock it, you must: Name the sibling pair in which the sister was kissed by fairies and the brother battled a revenant.

3. The pink door is covered with pictures of cats and the inscription D.A.D.A written across the top in cursive. To open this door, you must: Name the witch who hates half-breeds and prosecuted Muggle-borns.

4. The silver door is made of metal intricately woven together. There are seven slots arranged in a circle and seven gems laying on the ground in front of it. In order to pass through you must: Arrange the seven gems in order- Lapis lazuli, Ruby, Diamond, Emerald, Opal, Amethyst, Topaz.

5. The final door is covered with a wolfskin. It has strange symbols on it such as a triscelion and a double circle. The initials A.A. are written near the bottom. To open: Name the huntress who has these initials.

Ping me if you have the correct answer. For now, you can only guess once per question and once per post.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20