Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 99/1 Fashion Show {WIP} No Posting?

SO. You know about a 50/50 raffle, where half of the proceeds go to the winner, and half the raffle creators? This is a 99/1 fasion show where as 99% of all money goes to the winner(s) while 1% goes to be split mong the organizers! This is largely non profit(I don't think we can get rich off of 1%) and the payment will be in gems, treasure, or both depending on category~

1#Intro

2#Rules

3#Categories

4#Empty Space ATM

SO. You know about a 50/50 raffle, where half of the proceeds go to the winner, and half the raffle creators? This is a 99/1 fasion show where as 99% of all money goes to the winner(s) while 1% goes to be split mong the organizers! This is largely non profit(I don't think we can get rich off of 1%) and the payment will be in gems, treasure, or both depending on category~

1#Intro

2#Rules

3#Categories

4#Empty Space ATM

Rules

Categories will have more in depth rules to follow! These are the more behavioral based set of guidelines that are standard to follow!

Please don't harass us about personal taste and biases. The judges will honestly pick their favorite out if all the entrees and maybe even have an intense PM or skype discussion. Don't be bitter over such things~
Don't change apperal formating on your dragons. Thats just annoying for us to deal with and go to PM you on decision which one if you intended set. If you do, the current apperal on us the one of choice.
All endings and beginnings start at PST/FR time rollover~ Sadly I'm in PST, so I'll not be up at rollover to judge, but the right hand corner tab part of your post dosen't lie!

Please post down below while pinging this list~
@lamenting

Staff
no user 'LAMENTING'
Main organizer/founder
We are accepting judges & helpers & organizers! Just shoot a post down or a PM over~

List of Pings
Want to know when a new topic ends? Or when a new category starts? Or just want to be kept up to date on the event of things? Just ask to be on the ping list!

General Pings

Contest Pings

Questions? Questions?
Just send a pm, a post or a ping over! We will be happy to answer whatever questions you have!

Rules

Categories will have more in depth rules to follow! These are the more behavioral based set of guidelines that are standard to follow!

Please don't harass us about personal taste and biases. The judges will honestly pick their favorite out if all the entrees and maybe even have an intense PM or skype discussion. Don't be bitter over such things~
Don't change apperal formating on your dragons. Thats just annoying for us to deal with and go to PM you on decision which one if you intended set. If you do, the current apperal on us the one of choice.
All endings and beginnings start at PST/FR time rollover~ Sadly I'm in PST, so I'll not be up at rollover to judge, but the right hand corner tab part of your post dosen't lie!

Please post down below while pinging this list~
@lamenting

Staff
no user 'LAMENTING'
Main organizer/founder
We are accepting judges & helpers & organizers! Just shoot a post down or a PM over~

List of Pings
Want to know when a new topic ends? Or when a new category starts? Or just want to be kept up to date on the event of things? Just ask to be on the ping list!

General Pings

Contest Pings

Questions? Questions?
Just send a pm, a post or a ping over! We will be happy to answer whatever questions you have!
[Font=geogia][center][i][b] Categories[/b] [quote=Festival Accents] This is a contest that will have your dragon dressing up finely with as much apperal as they want but with a mandatory festival accent! You can enter as may dragons as you like. The entrance fee us 2k per dragon~[/quote]

Categories

Festival Accents wrote:
This is a contest that will have your dragon dressing up finely with as much apperal as they want but with a mandatory festival accent! You can enter as may dragons as you like. The entrance fee us 2k per dragon~