Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Your can only save one. (Undertale)
1 2 3 4
@CinnamonPhantom

There have been a lot of theories that she tries to kill herself in the Neutral Endings :'(
@CinnamonPhantom

There have been a lot of theories that she tries to kill herself in the Neutral Endings :'(
*Looks at thread title*
Is "Make the goatparents into an amalgamate and save it" an acceptable answer?
*Looks at thread title*
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
@kersom
This is brutal...
I LOVE IT

I'd save Papyrus
He's too precious to die
He's the only character i love to the point of protecting
or Asgore
Because dad figures
SorryToriel,ireallyneverfeltlikeyourchild

@Ragnarok42
be s tid e a i have heard
@kersom
This is brutal...
I LOVE IT

I'd save Papyrus
He's too precious to die
He's the only character i love to the point of protecting
or Asgore
Because dad figures
SorryToriel,ireallyneverfeltlikeyourchild

@Ragnarok42
be s tid e a i have heard
@Clownbubble
THE GOATPARENTS MUST LIVE
THE GOD OF THE SAUCER SWARM COMMANDS IT
@Clownbubble
THE GOATPARENTS MUST LIVE
THE GOD OF THE SAUCER SWARM COMMANDS IT
@Ragnarok42
SAUC E R RR
@Ragnarok42
SAUC E R RR
@Clownbubble [img]http://i.imgur.com/qx3lM3y.png[/img]
@Clownbubble
qx3lM3y.png
[quote name="Ragnarok42" date=2016-04-23 22:14:42] *Looks at thread title* Is "Make the goatparents into an amalgamate and save it" an acceptable answer? [/quote] @Ragnarok42 Let's just make all of the characters into a single amalgamate and save it. It's the perfect plan! [s]Even though making all of them into an amalgamate would probably be worse than Flowey killing them.[/s]
Ragnarok42 wrote on 2016-04-23:
*Looks at thread title*

@Ragnarok42
Let's just make all of the characters into a single amalgamate and save it. It's the perfect plan! Even though making all of them into an amalgamate would probably be worse than Flowey killing them.
lnxl9J6.jpg
@kersom

Toriel, for a lot of reasons.
-For Asriel's sake; you can't save him it's true but maybe some part of him will feel less alone with his mother around?
-For Chara's soul's sake; wherever they are*, for the same reason. (*There are a lot of theories and I kinda buy into all of them at once)
-If I had to pick just one monster to present to humankind, well, I think she'd be the best representative of who monsters can be.
-Frisk would do okay being raised by almost anyone, but then I dunno if anyone else besides Asgore would have the happiest life suddenly being stuck with a child to raise.

-Toriel's world just keeps getting taken from her and... Her duality with Asgore is a lot like Asriel and Frisk's. Toriel and Frisk refused to not become the people they wanted to be. Asriel and Asgore sort of took a fall (ba dum tsh) along the way. Staying strong like that, it wouldn't be fair to her to just die, like it wouldn't be fair if Frisk just died at the end.
@kersom

Toriel, for a lot of reasons.
-For Asriel's sake; you can't save him it's true but maybe some part of him will feel less alone with his mother around?
-For Chara's soul's sake; wherever they are*, for the same reason. (*There are a lot of theories and I kinda buy into all of them at once)
-If I had to pick just one monster to present to humankind, well, I think she'd be the best representative of who monsters can be.
-Frisk would do okay being raised by almost anyone, but then I dunno if anyone else besides Asgore would have the happiest life suddenly being stuck with a child to raise.

-Toriel's world just keeps getting taken from her and... Her duality with Asgore is a lot like Asriel and Frisk's. Toriel and Frisk refused to not become the people they wanted to be. Asriel and Asgore sort of took a fall (ba dum tsh) along the way. Staying strong like that, it wouldn't be fair to her to just die, like it wouldn't be fair if Frisk just died at the end.
bHeX9bv.png
@kersom
Probably Toriel, for most of the reasons stated above.
(was this questionnaire thing based off of that art by zarla?)
@kersom
Probably Toriel, for most of the reasons stated above.
(was this questionnaire thing based off of that art by zarla?)
tumblr_static_c2r2n9pix6o0w8wwog84g8ck4.gifr72DSyO.png
@ScarletFairy
*Too busy laughing like a mad scientist to hear the last half of that sentence*
@ScarletFairy
*Too busy laughing like a mad scientist to hear the last half of that sentence*
1 2 3 4