Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Another Open the Door game...
whhHHEEE

Door 1 looks old. Veeeery old. Carved oaken wood well worn with age and use. It seems thick and heavy, too. Hopefully not too heavy for you to push open...

Door 2 looks flimsy as heck. Like its made of paper and glue. No, not even glu--Is that scotch tape?! Can you even push this one open without it falling apart...?

Door 3 is a beautifully ornate glass door with jewels adorning all four corners. In the middle it looks to be some sort of magical rune, and its glowing! Hopefully if you push this door, you won't be transported anywhere...!
whhHHEEE

Door 1 looks old. Veeeery old. Carved oaken wood well worn with age and use. It seems thick and heavy, too. Hopefully not too heavy for you to push open...

Door 2 looks flimsy as heck. Like its made of paper and glue. No, not even glu--Is that scotch tape?! Can you even push this one open without it falling apart...?

Door 3 is a beautifully ornate glass door with jewels adorning all four corners. In the middle it looks to be some sort of magical rune, and its glowing! Hopefully if you push this door, you won't be transported anywhere...!
~Art Shop~
"Let's do our best today!!
5KlsKgg.gif4ABWBnY.gif
~Wishlist~
"But don't forget to have fun!!"
@TRN
I gently nudge open door 2...
@TRN
I gently nudge open door 2...
q6TNuTU.png
@TRN

Door 1 please!~
@TRN

Door 1 please!~
deathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gif stormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
@TRN

door 3 please!
@TRN

door 3 please!
Oh my! @Talani You take the daunting task, and push, push PUSH with all your might! As the door sloooowly opens, you see a dusty room, but just as detailed and carved as the door itself. However, it's rather dark, save for a simple box that looks to be a new addition to the room. You go over to it, and decide to open it, and marvel at the treasures inside! Looks like this room used to be someone's treasury or hoard, and you got the last of it! [Item=Beautiful Gander][Item=Prismatic Meditate][Item=Skin: Bamboo Queen] @Kvon You bravely (and carefully!) nudge open the door, and it pushes (flops?) open, revealing a giggling hatchling behind it! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23128892] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/231289/23128892_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]"Haha, d'you like my door?! I made it myself!"[/i] You can't help but 'd'aww' at the little guy, and coax him to come along with you. With proper encouragement, the hatchling can only get better at his arts! @Deadprem You...you're not even sure how to open the door. Use the door handle? Touch the rune? You decide to go with the proper choice, and as you turn the knob, you hear a click, then--! The door shattered! Oops. While you were stepping backwards, however, your foot bumps into a small package, smelling of treats. Maybe you opened it the right way after all! [Item=Flameburst Waterstrider]x99[Item=Southern Gull]x99[Item=Eel Larvae]x99[Item=Watermelon]x99
Oh my!

@Talani
You take the daunting task, and push, push PUSH with all your might! As the door sloooowly opens, you see a dusty room, but just as detailed and carved as the door itself. However, it's rather dark, save for a simple box that looks to be a new addition to the room.

You go over to it, and decide to open it, and marvel at the treasures inside! Looks like this room used to be someone's treasury or hoard, and you got the last of it!

Beautiful Gander Prismatic Meditate Skin: Bamboo Queen

@Kvon
You bravely (and carefully!) nudge open the door, and it pushes (flops?) open, revealing a giggling hatchling behind it!

23128892_350.png

"Haha, d'you like my door?! I made it myself!"

You can't help but 'd'aww' at the little guy, and coax him to come along with you. With proper encouragement, the hatchling can only get better at his arts!

@Deadprem
You...you're not even sure how to open the door. Use the door handle? Touch the rune? You decide to go with the proper choice, and as you turn the knob, you hear a click, then--!

The door shattered! Oops.

While you were stepping backwards, however, your foot bumps into a small package, smelling of treats. Maybe you opened it the right way after all!

Flameburst Waterstrider x99 Southern Gull x99 Eel Larvae x99 Watermelon x99
~Art Shop~
"Let's do our best today!!
5KlsKgg.gif4ABWBnY.gif
~Wishlist~
"But don't forget to have fun!!"
There are three doors in front of you

One is a plain orange door. You can hear singing behind it.

A second is an elaborate metal grating, letting out the scent of burning incense.

A third is made of ice.
There are three doors in front of you

One is a plain orange door. You can hear singing behind it.

A second is an elaborate metal grating, letting out the scent of burning incense.

A third is made of ice.
q6TNuTU.png
@Kvon Door 3 please!
@Kvon Door 3 please!
cEYuTGf.png
@Kvon Door 2 my good dragon!
@Kvon Door 2 my good dragon!
yjGtVoK.png
@DeathSpecter You enter and find a dragon singing to itself. You join its song, and the two of you harmonize wonderfully. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23125061] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/231251/23125061_350.png[/img] [/url] @Wingto You enter a shrine to the deities. Some previous worshipers have left some artifacts behind here. [item=ice runestone] [item=faded shadowbinder effigy] [item=earthshaker stone statue] @DemonKitty13 The room you enter is ice cold. You are immediately impaled by multiple gazes. Please do not get literally impaled. [item=snowfall elk] [item=winter wolf] [item=squall rasa]
@DeathSpecter
You enter and find a dragon singing to itself. You join its song, and the two of you harmonize wonderfully.

23125061_350.png

@Wingto
You enter a shrine to the deities. Some previous worshipers have left some artifacts behind here.
Ice Runestone Faded Shadowbinder Effigy Earthshaker Stone Statue

@DemonKitty13
The room you enter is ice cold. You are immediately impaled by multiple gazes. Please do not get literally impaled.
Snowfall Elk Winter Wolf Squall Rasa
q6TNuTU.png
I'll take door #2.
@DeathSpecter
I'll take door #2.
@DeathSpecter