Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Help a dragon to see the world (ON HOLD)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@arashiyama
Okay great! When Blushweaver send him back to me I'll send him over to you. :) I'm so happy that I get to use the new crossroads.
@arashiyama
Okay great! When Blushweaver send him back to me I'll send him over to you. :) I'm so happy that I get to use the new crossroads.
deathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gifstormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
@RetroGwen Sorry for the wait! I had gone to veg out on some tv. But I sent him over! Hopefully correctly with the new crossroads. ^_^
@RetroGwen Sorry for the wait! I had gone to veg out on some tv. But I sent him over! Hopefully correctly with the new crossroads. ^_^
vV5jbm.png
@Blushweaver
Yeah I hope so too. I'm so new to this. Lol TV can be great. :D
@Blushweaver
Yeah I hope so too. I'm so new to this. Lol TV can be great. :D
@RetroGwen Yay! It looks like everything worked out okay. :)
Do you mind if I send a friend request to you?
@RetroGwen Yay! It looks like everything worked out okay. :)
Do you mind if I send a friend request to you?
vV5jbm.png
@RetroGwen Okay, great! He's due back to you by the 27th :) @arashiyama
@RetroGwen Okay, great! He's due back to you by the 27th :) @arashiyama
tumblr_inline_qf7d4iYTRP1s3p7hf_500.png
@Blushweaver
Not at all! Go right ahead. :)

@arashiyama
Hooray, have fun with him!
@Blushweaver
Not at all! Go right ahead. :)

@arashiyama
Hooray, have fun with him!
@Latimer
@Latimer
Lichtdrache.gif
@RetroGwen This sounds like a lot of fun and would be quite fitting for my clan lore! If you're still looking for participants, I'll gladly let him visit my lair once I get the chance to!
@RetroGwen This sounds like a lot of fun and would be quite fitting for my clan lore! If you're still looking for participants, I'll gladly let him visit my lair once I get the chance to!
eg1jZa2.png
@sleeplessfaun
Yeah, that'd be awesome! We don't have arcane yet. :) I'll add you to the ping list.
@sleeplessfaun
Yeah, that'd be awesome! We don't have arcane yet. :) I'll add you to the ping list.
@RetroGwen

I have room in my clan for him! He can chill with us in the Frigid Floes, I'm sure he'll enjoy the company of the other dragons of my clan (I can hold him for a week!)
@RetroGwen

I have room in my clan for him! He can chill with us in the Frigid Floes, I'm sure he'll enjoy the company of the other dragons of my clan (I can hold him for a week!)
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9