Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Hunger Games (closed)
1 2 ... 675 676 677 678 679 ... 793 794
@saans [img]http://orig14.deviantart.net/ec9a/f/2016/001/a/5/you_ve_felt_your_sins_crawling_up_your_back_by_pyuayunibasaruchuse-d9mdcts.png[/img]
@saans

you_ve_felt_your_sins_crawling_up_your_back_by_pyuayunibasaruchuse-d9mdcts.png
Forum-Signature.png
Aw boo, I slept through it! @Werelynx THANK YOU for hosting these, this was super fun to read through even after the fact. <3 [quote name="Werelynx" date=2016-07-08 22:32:00] Pharah follows Chibita around and repeatedly pokes him with a stick. [/quote] [quote name="Werelynx" date=2016-07-08 22:45:11] Pharah stalks Chibita. [/quote] So my big takeaway from this is that Pharah has a crush on Chibita, and now I ship it.
Aw boo, I slept through it! @Werelynx THANK YOU for hosting these, this was super fun to read through even after the fact. <3
Werelynx wrote on 2016-07-08:
Pharah follows Chibita around and repeatedly pokes him with a stick.
Werelynx wrote on 2016-07-08:
Pharah stalks Chibita.

So my big takeaway from this is that Pharah has a crush on Chibita, and now I ship it.
T8eY62F.png
free dragons | vethica @ tumblr!
I WAS ASLEEP AND I WAKE UP AND FRANZISKA WON
GJ FRANNY
(3 of us can celebrate now because one of the prosecutors won)
I WAS ASLEEP AND I WAKE UP AND FRANZISKA WON
GJ FRANNY
(3 of us can celebrate now because one of the prosecutors won)
nel | they/them or he/him | nb butch lesbian | +3 FRT
Seal Mane Rose Quartz Copper Pocketwatch Moonstone Morganite
@MyNameIsTea @TheHeroicOne I think the second best part of these games is that we managed to slip SIX Ace Attorney characters into the RGN without the mod noticing.

The best part?
TheHeroicOne and I had decided to put in all the male prosecutors into the Games to test out our luck.
And the FEMALE prosecutor that got entered won.

does this technically mean that all three of us won?
@MyNameIsTea @TheHeroicOne I think the second best part of these games is that we managed to slip SIX Ace Attorney characters into the RGN without the mod noticing.

The best part?
TheHeroicOne and I had decided to put in all the male prosecutors into the Games to test out our luck.
And the FEMALE prosecutor that got entered won.

does this technically mean that all three of us won?
nel | they/them or he/him | nb butch lesbian | +3 FRT
Seal Mane Rose Quartz Copper Pocketwatch Moonstone Morganite
@TanakaTheWarlock

the mod did notice, but because it was taking so much longer getting started, they said they'd let it slide this one time.
@TanakaTheWarlock

the mod did notice, but because it was taking so much longer getting started, they said they'd let it slide this one time.
Ru6naU3.png
OH MY GOD FRANNY WON! AT LAST ACE ATTORNEY SHINES, I AM SO HAPPY!

And to be honest she'd definitely be the one to win the games, she'd whip her way to victory! I'M SO HAPPY!

@Werelynx

Sorry for entering AA too by the way, only saw your post before the games now. Me and another player agreed to both enter AA prosecutors for the next game because we did that by accident last one. c:
OH MY GOD FRANNY WON! AT LAST ACE ATTORNEY SHINES, I AM SO HAPPY!

And to be honest she'd definitely be the one to win the games, she'd whip her way to victory! I'M SO HAPPY!

@Werelynx

Sorry for entering AA too by the way, only saw your post before the games now. Me and another player agreed to both enter AA prosecutors for the next game because we did that by accident last one. c:
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
[quote="Night Seven"] Moonwatcher dies trying to escape the arena. [/quote] I FUCKING KNEW IT I KNEW SHE'D DIE FIRST YES *continues reading* [quote="Day 11"] Cecil, Sunny, and Cryaotic hunt for other tributes. [/quote] Daamn Sunny you start off hiding in bushes and now you're hunting people? Damn Also you're spending lots of time with those two eh? >W> [quote="Night 12"] Papyrus and Sunny fight Tracer and Zoom. Papyrus and Sunny survive. [/quote] HELL YES MUAHAHA Now... to see how you actually die... [quote="Day 13"] Cryaotic flirts with Sunny. Sunny isn't interested. [/quote] [quote="Night 13"] Cecil and Sunny hold hands. [/quote] [i]I knew something was going on with all y'all hehehe[/i] And daaamn Sunny you're getting all the guys XD [quote="Night 15"] Sunny bleeds out due to untreated injuries. [/quote] [img]http://i.imgur.com/RG0BS1U.gif[/img] also SunNY YOU DAMN WALNUT YOU CAN'T JUST NOT TREAT YOUR INJURIES YOU GODDAMN [i]WALNUT[/i]
Night Seven wrote:
Moonwatcher dies trying to escape the arena.

I ******* KNEW IT I KNEW SHE'D DIE FIRST YES

*continues reading*
Day 11 wrote:
Cecil, Sunny, and Cryaotic hunt for other tributes.

Daamn Sunny you start off hiding in bushes and now you're hunting people? Damn
Also you're spending lots of time with those two eh? >W>
Night 12 wrote:
Papyrus and Sunny fight Tracer and Zoom. Papyrus and Sunny survive.

HELL
YES
MUAHAHA
Now... to see how you actually die...
Day 13 wrote:
Cryaotic flirts with Sunny. Sunny isn't interested.
Night 13 wrote:
Cecil and Sunny hold hands.

I knew something was going on with all y'all hehehe
And daaamn Sunny you're getting all the guys XD
Night 15 wrote:
Sunny bleeds out due to untreated injuries.

RG0BS1U.gif

also SunNY YOU DAMN WALNUT YOU CAN'T JUST NOT TREAT YOUR INJURIES
YOU GODDAMN WALNUT
pVhWnFy.png
@playerpichu [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/39/4c/94/394c94c183b21ba4228d9657a658ab38.jpg[/img]
@playerpichu

394c94c183b21ba4228d9657a658ab38.jpg
v4kiUt1.png
cons | m | twitter
@LadyPlague

I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
@LadyPlague

I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
STAHFAHbutton_zpsjxuftkjg.png945.Pots150.Inkui_zpsus9sznna.png
[quote]Ryoma dreams of his sweetheart back home.[/quote] I need to show this to my friend. She loves Ryoma so she'll fangirl over this being all like, "Oh my gosh he's thinking of me!" [quote]Mei, Takumi, Toma, and Franziska von Karma have a party. Markiplier isn't invited.[/quote] NUuuuuu why you no invite the King of Five Nights At Freddy's?! [quote]Takumi cries himself to sleep.[/quote] Awwww poor pineapple. ;-; [quote name="infuriatedferret" date=2016-07-08 22:17:33] [quote name="dragoncrystal" date=2016-07-08 22:16:09] [quote name="playerpichu" date=2016-07-08 22:15:16] "Mei, Takumi, Toma, and Franziska von Karma have a party. Markiplier isn't invited." They should've invited Itsuki, he has glowsticks! [/quote] WHO THE ACTUAL HECK WOULDN'T INVITE MARKIPLIER!? thats all ill say. why didnt th [/quote] #blametakumi [/quote] I want to disagree but also agree at the same time. X) [quote name="playerpichu" date=2016-07-08 22:57:59] "Ryoma severely injures Toma, but puts him out of his misery." I guess Fire Emblem wants TMS#FE dead. O_o [/quote] Pffft. Fire Emblem doesn't approve apparently. X) I like how in these games Takumi kind of kept to himself part of the time and then Ryoma most of the time was hanging out with people just talking and having water gun fights. X)
Quote:
Ryoma dreams of his sweetheart back home.
I need to show this to my friend. She loves Ryoma so she'll fangirl over this being all like, "Oh my gosh he's thinking of me!"
Quote:
Mei, Takumi, Toma, and Franziska von Karma have a party. Markiplier isn't invited.
NUuuuuu why you no invite the King of Five Nights At Freddy's?!
Quote:
Takumi cries himself to sleep.
Awwww poor pineapple. ;-;
infuriatedferret wrote on 2016-07-08:
dragoncrystal wrote on 2016-07-08:
playerpichu wrote on 2016-07-08:
"Mei, Takumi, Toma, and Franziska von Karma have a party. Markiplier isn't invited."

They should've invited Itsuki, he has glowsticks!
WHO THE ACTUAL HECK WOULDN'T INVITE MARKIPLIER!?
thats all ill say. why didnt th

#blametakumi
I want to disagree but also agree at the same time. X)
playerpichu wrote on 2016-07-08:
"Ryoma severely injures Toma, but puts him out of his misery."

I guess Fire Emblem wants TMS#FE dead. O_o
Pffft. Fire Emblem doesn't approve apparently. X)

I like how in these games Takumi kind of kept to himself part of the time and then Ryoma most of the time was hanging out with people just talking and having water gun fights. X)
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
1 2 ... 675 676 677 678 679 ... 793 794