Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Open The Door Game(Modified)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Welcome to Lavendeer's open the door game!

This here version is based off a few versions, but tweaked here and there.

RULES

1. There is 4 doors. One must have a dragon behind it, the others can have anything else as long as there's a prize behind the door.

2. New set of doors must be posted within 24 hours of the winner getting their dragon. If they don't post a new set then one of the remaining winners will post the new set. Please settle this amonst yourselves about who will post a new set of doors in this situation. If a decision cannot be made then ping me and I will make a new set.

3. Play fair and be nice to each other, shouldn't have to say this more than once.

4. Doors must have a description of some sort, visual is preferred. Look at my set if you need an idea of what I mean.

5. The winner of the dragon can't participate in the next round After that round they are free to play again. Like they post their set of doors, a winner is picked, and the winner posts their set. They can't join in until after the winner's game ends. Does that make sense? Winners should also post the pinglist when they post their doors.

6. There is a set Treasure and Gem Prize limit. The Gem prize limit is 10 gems and for Treasure it is 25kT. At minimum it should be 5kT.

7. Any item is fair game as a Prize. Familiars, Apparel, Battle Items, you name it. Just try to be creative and don't give away complete junk please, just try to give out good prizes.

8. Winners of the dragons may sell or exalt the dragon if they wish. If they request that you name a dragon before exalting it please honor their wish.

9. Last but not least, have fun!

1. This door seems to be obscured by long and thick vines, what you can see of it very colorful though. The door knob itself has moss covering most of it but what you can make out appears to be copper with a carving of ... what is that? It appears to be a frog?

2. This door seems to have strange noises coming from behind it. Occasionally there is a banging as if something were running into the door. You wish you could see past the rusty iron barred window at the top of the door but it is too high for you reach even when you jump. Another loud thud hitting the wrought iron door startles you from your contemplation on opening the door. Will you dare to turn the handle or turn back the way you came?

3. This door seems to smell of the jungle but the wood is rotten. Or well, what you can see of it appears to be. The rest of it is covered by bugs of all sorts, crawling and wriggling to their buggy hearts' content. There is some beetles and moths flying around you though and you can't help but wonder why so many different insects are drawn to this door.

4. This door looks like it was knit out of yarn! Oh wait, someone just made a very large door cozy for it. That seems rather odd. And complicated. Is the door even functional or is it some weird sort of art statement?

PINGLIST

Ping me to be added to the pinglist so you can be pinged when a new set of doors is posted. Anybody who posts a new set of doors should ping you when a new set is up.

@Felox @ExoticBacoe @MagicJade @CupcakeCass

Welcome to Lavendeer's open the door game!

This here version is based off a few versions, but tweaked here and there.

RULES

1. There is 4 doors. One must have a dragon behind it, the others can have anything else as long as there's a prize behind the door.

2. New set of doors must be posted within 24 hours of the winner getting their dragon. If they don't post a new set then one of the remaining winners will post the new set. Please settle this amonst yourselves about who will post a new set of doors in this situation. If a decision cannot be made then ping me and I will make a new set.

3. Play fair and be nice to each other, shouldn't have to say this more than once.

4. Doors must have a description of some sort, visual is preferred. Look at my set if you need an idea of what I mean.

5. The winner of the dragon can't participate in the next round After that round they are free to play again. Like they post their set of doors, a winner is picked, and the winner posts their set. They can't join in until after the winner's game ends. Does that make sense? Winners should also post the pinglist when they post their doors.

6. There is a set Treasure and Gem Prize limit. The Gem prize limit is 10 gems and for Treasure it is 25kT. At minimum it should be 5kT.

7. Any item is fair game as a Prize. Familiars, Apparel, Battle Items, you name it. Just try to be creative and don't give away complete junk please, just try to give out good prizes.

8. Winners of the dragons may sell or exalt the dragon if they wish. If they request that you name a dragon before exalting it please honor their wish.

9. Last but not least, have fun!

1. This door seems to be obscured by long and thick vines, what you can see of it very colorful though. The door knob itself has moss covering most of it but what you can make out appears to be copper with a carving of ... what is that? It appears to be a frog?

2. This door seems to have strange noises coming from behind it. Occasionally there is a banging as if something were running into the door. You wish you could see past the rusty iron barred window at the top of the door but it is too high for you reach even when you jump. Another loud thud hitting the wrought iron door startles you from your contemplation on opening the door. Will you dare to turn the handle or turn back the way you came?

3. This door seems to smell of the jungle but the wood is rotten. Or well, what you can see of it appears to be. The rest of it is covered by bugs of all sorts, crawling and wriggling to their buggy hearts' content. There is some beetles and moths flying around you though and you can't help but wonder why so many different insects are drawn to this door.

4. This door looks like it was knit out of yarn! Oh wait, someone just made a very large door cozy for it. That seems rather odd. And complicated. Is the door even functional or is it some weird sort of art statement?

PINGLIST

Ping me to be added to the pinglist so you can be pinged when a new set of doors is posted. Anybody who posts a new set of doors should ping you when a new set is up.

@Felox @ExoticBacoe @MagicJade @CupcakeCass

@lavendeer door 4?
@lavendeer door 4?
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
@lavendeer

Door 2!

Edit: Could I be added to the P-list ?
@lavendeer

Door 2!

Edit: Could I be added to the P-list ?
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif » Felox
» ATL | FR +3
» Discord: #9976
» Directory
@lavender

Door 3 pls! Also, can I be added to the ping-list?
@lavender

Door 3 pls! Also, can I be added to the ping-list?
nMK7dwj.png
Band of Bandits - Nuzlocke/Rollocke Noctua_Link_Item.png
@lavender

Door 1, please!
@lavender

Door 1, please!
ice_shield2_by_starkindlerstudio-dajun8r.png
@Whitefoxtails @ExoticBacoe @Felox @BaseTempest Door 1: You open the door to see the cutie curled up and sleeping soundly! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/207577/20757631_350.png?mtime=VrOBQAACNKk.png[/img] Door 2: Despite obvious hesitations you open the door. The creature that was making all the fuss is just a poor Octoflyer! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/4355.png[/img] Door 3: You manage to shoo enough bugs away to open the door and inside you find what somehow drew the attention of all those bugs. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/5176.png[/img]x99 Door 4: Well, it turns out the door is indeed a functional door. Inside the room is not covered with yarn like you'd imagined but instead you find a sweater neatly folded on the ground. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/9621.png[/img]
@Whitefoxtails @ExoticBacoe @Felox @BaseTempest

Door 1: You open the door to see the cutie curled up and sleeping soundly!
20757631_350.png?mtime=VrOBQAACNKk.png

Door 2: Despite obvious hesitations you open the door. The creature that was making all the fuss is just a poor Octoflyer!
4355.png

Door 3: You manage to shoo enough bugs away to open the door and inside you find what somehow drew the attention of all those bugs.
5176.pngx99

Door 4: Well, it turns out the door is indeed a functional door. Inside the room is not covered with yarn like you'd imagined but instead you find a sweater neatly folded on the ground.
9621.png
@Felox @ExoticBacoe

Door 1: This door looks more like a hole in the ground, honestly. It smells kind of funny, and has a wooden board over the hole. You hear funny scritching noises coming from inside as you approach.

Door 2: This door is made of beautifully carved bone. You don't want to think too closely about what could have bones this big. There's snow piled all around the base of the door.

Door 3: This one is....purple? Something's clattering around behind it, and you have to wonder how sturdy it is. There's bright polka-dots of all sorts of different colors all over it.

Door 4: This door is a rather plain white. There's brilliant gold embossing all around it. It looks very fancy.
@Felox @ExoticBacoe

Door 1: This door looks more like a hole in the ground, honestly. It smells kind of funny, and has a wooden board over the hole. You hear funny scritching noises coming from inside as you approach.

Door 2: This door is made of beautifully carved bone. You don't want to think too closely about what could have bones this big. There's snow piled all around the base of the door.

Door 3: This one is....purple? Something's clattering around behind it, and you have to wonder how sturdy it is. There's bright polka-dots of all sorts of different colors all over it.

Door 4: This door is a rather plain white. There's brilliant gold embossing all around it. It looks very fancy.
ice_shield2_by_starkindlerstudio-dajun8r.png
@Whitefoxtails door 4?
@Whitefoxtails door 4?
Sun Scribes Bio & Lore Shop | Spoons right now: 2/5 (low energy) |
TrickoTreatlogosmall_zps7e979b21.png
@Whitefoxtails Door 1 please.
@Whitefoxtails Door 1 please.
8ax7384.pnguF45l8y.pngbdF8DpH.pngoYT3dcS.png PfJIi44.pngaGweQuw.png
@Whitefoxtails
2 please!
@Whitefoxtails
2 please!