F4aaRej.giftumblr_pbnpk5fTMR1ugssd3o2_250.pngscolipede.gif
Of course they run. /).u >
Of course they run. /).u >

| art pinglist

| sales forum
| tumblr

tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif+2hours FR time
@IIPrinceII all my kids ran too.

exceeeept i love gravity falls, which they did more.
@IIPrinceII all my kids ran too.

exceeeept i love gravity falls, which they did more.
T3TuubO.png
My characters didn't run, they just had some bad luck. But they didn't die so it's okay.

I'm proud of Kylo Ren though, he's killing instead of the one being killed. So far, so good.
My characters didn't run, they just had some bad luck. But they didn't die so it's okay.

I'm proud of Kylo Ren though, he's killing instead of the one being killed. So far, so good.
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
I should've known The Doctor was going to team up with someone.
*Facepalm*

@DreamAlex Is this randomized or do you like people punching each other for bread?
I should've known The Doctor was going to team up with someone.
*Facepalm*

@DreamAlex Is this randomized or do you like people punching each other for bread?
x0dMTPw.png
@ScarredLightning

I nearly lost this. I had a heart attack there.
@ScarredLightning

I nearly lost this. I had a heart attack there.
x0dMTPw.png
@DreamAlex

I don't mean to pressure or rush you or anything, or make it seem like I'm being impatient, and if it comes off like that I'm terribly sorry... if you're busy with real life and having trouble taking care of this, would you like to hand the games back to me? Or find somebody else? I don't want you to have to worry about this since it sounds like you're going to be busy this week.

Also, pinging you in case you just forgot.
@DreamAlex

I don't mean to pressure or rush you or anything, or make it seem like I'm being impatient, and if it comes off like that I'm terribly sorry... if you're busy with real life and having trouble taking care of this, would you like to hand the games back to me? Or find somebody else? I don't want you to have to worry about this since it sounds like you're going to be busy this week.

Also, pinging you in case you just forgot.
@oukasilverwing @userofshadows @mcfattymccatcat @IIPrinceII @twiliwolf @timeblitz @dreamalex @mypilot @dragoncrystal @amiparu @fretfulsardines @scarredlightning So because dreamalex cannot finish the Fandom Hunger Games this time, I have been asked to continue the games this time. I agreed to do it, however, I found that when I tried going to the Hunger Games simulator website, Chrome will not let me access it. It says: [code] This webpage is not available ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH A secure connection cannot be established because this site uses an unsupported protocol.[/code] I am using a different computer right now than I usually do. During the previous games, I used a laptop with Windows 7 at my mom's house. It worked perfectly fine. The computer that I am currently typing on is using Windows XP. Also, since I use a Windows 10 at my mother's now, I do not know if it will work too, or have the same problem. I am posting this because I am asking if anybody knows how to fix this. I already tried to go into [color=red]chrome://flags[/color], but it will not work for me. If I cannot fix this today, then there are two options: A. We wait, and this will be continued on Friday, which is Christmas (I cannot do it tomorrow as I will still be at my dad's for xmas eve) B. Somebody else, who has no trouble accessing the Brant Steele website, can host the games until either I or DreamAlex can. I am sorry that again, for about the fourth time in a row, there has been technical issues on my side. I am terribly sorry. However, I think that after I am able to get to my computer, assuming that Windows 10 will have no problem accessing the simulator (and I am aware it is a Chrome issue, not an OS issue), we won't have to deal with crap like this again. For the time being, if anybody knows how to solve this issue on my end, or is willing to host the Fandom Hunger Games for this week, please let me know. If we can't fix this, and someone else has to host the games, you do not have to worry about starting it all over again. I will send you the code that DreamAlex sent me, and you will have the exact copy of the game. Again, I am so sorry for the inconvenience, and hopefully after this we won't have to go through any more technical issues again,
@oukasilverwing @userofshadows @mcfattymccatcat @IIPrinceII @twiliwolf @timeblitz @dreamalex @mypilot @dragoncrystal @amiparu @fretfulsardines @scarredlightning

So because dreamalex cannot finish the Fandom Hunger Games this time, I have been asked to continue the games this time. I agreed to do it, however, I found that when I tried going to the Hunger Games simulator website, Chrome will not let me access it.

It says:
Code:
This webpage is not available ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH A secure connection cannot be established because this site uses an unsupported protocol.

I am using a different computer right now than I usually do. During the previous games, I used a laptop with Windows 7 at my mom's house. It worked perfectly fine. The computer that I am currently typing on is using Windows XP. Also, since I use a Windows 10 at my mother's now, I do not know if it will work too, or have the same problem.

I am posting this because I am asking if anybody knows how to fix this. I already tried to go into chrome://flags, but it will not work for me.

If I cannot fix this today, then there are two options:

A. We wait, and this will be continued on Friday, which is Christmas (I cannot do it tomorrow as I will still be at my dad's for xmas eve)

B. Somebody else, who has no trouble accessing the Brant Steele website, can host the games until either I or DreamAlex can.

I am sorry that again, for about the fourth time in a row, there has been technical issues on my side. I am terribly sorry. However, I think that after I am able to get to my computer, assuming that Windows 10 will have no problem accessing the simulator (and I am aware it is a Chrome issue, not an OS issue), we won't have to deal with crap like this again. For the time being, if anybody knows how to solve this issue on my end, or is willing to host the Fandom Hunger Games for this week, please let me know. If we can't fix this, and someone else has to host the games, you do not have to worry about starting it all over again. I will send you the code that DreamAlex sent me, and you will have the exact copy of the game.

Again, I am so sorry for the inconvenience, and hopefully after this we won't have to go through any more technical issues again,
@Werelynx @DreamAlex Well I could always host if you guys need me to, the website is working for me. Just give me the season code and I'll continue posting for you guys
@Werelynx @DreamAlex Well I could always host if you guys need me to, the website is working for me. Just give me the season code and I'll continue posting for you guys
h-hewwo,,, i cant rmb how to use this site
@Elbow

Sounds good, since I can't seem to fix the issue I'm having. I'll send you the season code shortly.
@Elbow

Sounds good, since I can't seem to fix the issue I'm having. I'll send you the season code shortly.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24