Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Story Game
1 2 3 4
Hello and welcome to The [size=6][b] Story Game![/b][/size] Here, all you have to do is have a starting post that starts off the story. Then, anyone may have the other posts. The story can be anywhere from 1 to 20 pages long. Also, but optional, you may state what your character looks like. One more thing: please ping me in every new post. I'll start the first one: [b]who you are: Light gray fae with obsidian circuit from the light flight. [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=6&wing=6&style=1&gender=0&ages=1&prig=0&secg=0&tert=10&elem=8&tertgene=1&spec.png[/img] Story: Waking up in a desert, you have no idea where you are. Your wings are abnormally small for a fae, so you can't fly long distances. You were in your den with your three hatchlings and your aqua-leaf skydancer mate. In the distance, you see a mid-sized sandstorm coming your way. You should find some sort of shelter soon. As you were thinking about the sandstorm, you spot something shiny in the distance. You head towards it, thinking that you may be able to sun-signal other dragons flying above. When you try to pick it up, it's a lot heavier than it looks. You uncover some of the sand around it. [i]This thing is huge![/i] you think. You realize that the part sticking up out of the ground is some sort of lever. As you were distracted with the lever, the sandstorm is getting a lot closer. You decide to pull the lever. You can't. It's rusted and jammed. And when you look to your right, the sandstorm is getting a lot closer. And it's [i]way[/i] bigger than you expected.[/b] @jacklego5775
Hello and welcome to The Story Game!
Here, all you have to do is have a starting post that starts off the story. Then, anyone may have the other posts. The story can be anywhere from 1 to 20 pages long. Also, but optional, you may state what your character looks like. One more thing: please ping me in every new post.
I'll start the first one:

who you are: Light gray fae with obsidian circuit from the light flight.

dragonpic2.php?body=6&wing=6&style=1&gender=0&ages=1&prig=0&secg=0&tert=10&elem=8&tertgene=1&spec.png

Story:
Waking up in a desert, you have no idea where you are. Your wings are abnormally small for a fae, so you can't fly long distances. You were in your den with your three hatchlings and your aqua-leaf skydancer mate. In the distance, you see a mid-sized sandstorm coming your way. You should find some sort of shelter soon. As you were thinking about the sandstorm, you spot something shiny in the distance. You head towards it, thinking that you may be able to sun-signal other dragons flying above. When you try to pick it up, it's a lot heavier than it looks. You uncover some of the sand around it. This thing is huge! you think. You realize that the part sticking up out of the ground is some sort of lever. As you were distracted with the lever, the sandstorm is getting a lot closer. You decide to pull the lever. You can't. It's rusted and jammed. And when you look to your right, the sandstorm is getting a lot closer. And it's way bigger than you expected.

@jacklego5775
+2 Hours FR time | i ♥ water pokemon My Pokemon Team:
Froakie
froakie.gif
bump
bump
I love horses! And my gorgeous boys, Exaggerator, Curlin and Irish War Cry!
@LunaMouse Apparently a random bump?
@LunaMouse Apparently a random bump?
Froakie
froakie.gif
@jackielego5775
Huh... I have no recollection of bumping this...
Sounds cool though..
Just can't do it because I'm on my iPod
@jackielego5775
Huh... I have no recollection of bumping this...
Sounds cool though..
Just can't do it because I'm on my iPod
I love horses! And my gorgeous boys, Exaggerator, Curlin and Irish War Cry!
@314pyper @irrikirrillee @Itzel @Bagi @Shadowind @xwolfyx @NoahStark @Ukiyo @tasj @Donnie @Shinyfox @Meesh @DawnCloud @nicefrog
New thread opened! Check it out!

and maybe post because no business so far...
@314pyper @irrikirrillee @Itzel @Bagi @Shadowind @xwolfyx @NoahStark @Ukiyo @tasj @Donnie @Shinyfox @Meesh @DawnCloud @nicefrog
New thread opened! Check it out!

and maybe post because no business so far...
Froakie
froakie.gif
@jacklego5775

A bit unclear...is this for lore ideas? Is this like an RP, or do we start a new story every time?
@jacklego5775

A bit unclear...is this for lore ideas? Is this like an RP, or do we start a new story every time?
@jacklego5775 I'm sorry but I don't do story game or Rp :) but that's an interesting idea !
@jacklego5775 I'm sorry but I don't do story game or Rp :) but that's an interesting idea !
:D
@DawnCloud Well, not necessarily for lore, but kind of role play, just where you take what other people wrote and take it in your own direction, so some people don't have to come up with their own story.
@DawnCloud Well, not necessarily for lore, but kind of role play, just where you take what other people wrote and take it in your own direction, so some people don't have to come up with their own story.
Froakie
froakie.gif
Oh cool. I used to do something like this on Gaia..
Oh cool. I used to do something like this on Gaia..
tumblr_inline_njviw3UTUL1qg2i5p.png
@NoahStark Gaia?
@NoahStark Gaia?
Froakie
froakie.gif
1 2 3 4