Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Flirt with a Dragon -- Lair Game~!
1 2 ... 584 585 586 587 588 ... 735 736
[center][font=helvete]@Lurch [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48712058] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/487121/48712058_350.png[/img] [/url] Has been spotted by... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48667079] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/486671/48667079_350.png[/img] [/url] Zvezda always hated the underworld. Freezing cold, burning hot, dark, dreary. How could anyone [i]willingly[/i] stay down here? Zvezda wasn't willing to do that. Yet here he was, unwillingly dragged down to hell. Why was he here again? Some sort of diplomatic meeting? What does it matter? It would definitely be boring as... hell. "One of the sky's?" He turned around and came face to face with someone that was definitely royalty. Or, at the very least, in a position of power. Zvezda stared, both startled into muteness and mute because he couldn't stop staring. He was... attractive. But what surprised Zvezda more was the light, almost teasing tone of his voice. He seemed... Kind. Gentle. But there was a hint of darkness to him. It was like if the Grim Reaper was leading you by the hand to your fate. Finally snapping out of his stupor, Zvezda could talk. "Oh, yeah! I, uh, my name's Zvezda," he awkwardly smiled to which this stranger reciprocated with a light smile. "You seem like you'd stick out with all those pastel-colored Keepers. Kore." Furrowing his brow in confusion, the Keeper said, "What?" In response, the stranger let out a small, airy laugh. "My name is Kore." "Oh!" There was the sound of bells ringing, signifying it was time for those from the heavens above and hell below to congregate in one room to discuss certain... issues. Zvezda turned to Kore. "I'm Keeper of the night sky, by the way." Kore nodded thoughtfully, starting to walk with Zvezda to the meeting room. "Some call me the, ah, husband of hell." Zvezda stopped mid-step, eyes wide as he stared at his companion. "You're--" "Yes," Kore sighed, "I truly am the... husband of hell." He seemed to hesitate on that title quite a bit. ---------------- Veratii and Nezinams tabs only, please!
@Lurch

48712058_350.png

Has been spotted by...

48667079_350.png

Zvezda always hated the underworld.

Freezing cold, burning hot, dark, dreary. How could anyone willingly stay down here? Zvezda wasn't willing to do that. Yet here he was, unwillingly dragged down to hell. Why was he here again? Some sort of diplomatic meeting? What does it matter? It would definitely be boring as... hell.

"One of the sky's?"

He turned around and came face to face with someone that was definitely royalty. Or, at the very least, in a position of power. Zvezda stared, both startled into muteness and mute because he couldn't stop staring. He was... attractive. But what surprised Zvezda more was the light, almost teasing tone of his voice. He seemed... Kind. Gentle. But there was a hint of darkness to him. It was like if the Grim Reaper was leading you by the hand to your fate.

Finally snapping out of his stupor, Zvezda could talk. "Oh, yeah! I, uh, my name's Zvezda," he awkwardly smiled to which this stranger reciprocated with a light smile. "You seem like you'd stick out with all those pastel-colored Keepers. Kore." Furrowing his brow in confusion, the Keeper said, "What?" In response, the stranger let out a small, airy laugh. "My name is Kore." "Oh!"

There was the sound of bells ringing, signifying it was time for those from the heavens above and hell below to congregate in one room to discuss certain... issues. Zvezda turned to Kore. "I'm Keeper of the night sky, by the way." Kore nodded thoughtfully, starting to walk with Zvezda to the meeting room. "Some call me the, ah, husband of hell." Zvezda stopped mid-step, eyes wide as he stared at his companion. "You're--"

"Yes," Kore sighed, "I truly am the... husband of hell." He seemed to hesitate on that title quite a bit.

Veratii and Nezinams tabs only, please!
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

[center]@Neraida Syzygiam [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33499995] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335000/33499995_350.png[/img] [/url] has caught the eye of Fractal [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41327456] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/413275/41327456_350.png[/img] [/url] _______________________ Fractal's covered wagon is illuminated by the candlelight of his own wares. The Wildclaw in the distance is clearly visible to him, despite being too far away for the gentle light of Fractal's candles to reach. The Wildclaw is heading in his direction and Fractal takes the moments before the Wildclaw reaches his wagon to observe the other dragon further. He was an objectively handsome Wildclaw, decked in fine golden silks and fresh gold flowers. He was beautiful, almost ethereal, and Fractal could not be more confused as to why a dragon like him is out wandering so late at night. "Excuse me," he calls out, as soon as the Wildclaw is within earshot. "Are you perhaps lost?" he asks, genuine concern for the out of place dragon's well-being overtaking his salesman sensibilities. The dragon before him chuckles softly and shakes his head. "No, although I'm aware it could come off that way," he says in a voice warm enough to erase the chill in the night air. Fractal is momentarily dazzled. The Wildclaw up close is near blinding in his brilliance and even a dragon as skilled in conversation as Fractal finds himself momentarily struck speechless in his presence. He has to take a few moments to compose him, to remind himself that the dragon in front of him, no matter how stunning, is still no more than a potential customer. "That's a relief," Fractal replies with a smile. "it's very easy to get lost out here if one isn't careful, especially at night," he warns, tone still light despite his grave words. He looks from the radiant dragon to the meager in comparison candlelight emanating" from his wagon. "I'd offer you a candle, but it appears as if you have little need for one," Fractal admits, smile turning sheepish. He takes a coy step closer to the Wildclaw. "However, candles are far from my only ware," he points out with a suggestive batt of his eyelashes. His dark scales glimmer in the faint light as he waits for either rejection or acceptance. It doesn't matter to him either way, it is [i]only[/i] business after all... [rule] Only a few of my dragons have actual lore so far and I'd prefer if you chose one of those but you can choose any of them you want to![/center]
@Neraida

Syzygiam

33499995_350.png

has caught the eye of

Fractal

41327456_350.png

Fractal's covered wagon is illuminated by the candlelight of his own wares. The Wildclaw in the distance is clearly visible to him, despite being too far away for the gentle light of Fractal's candles to reach.

The Wildclaw is heading in his direction and Fractal takes the moments before the Wildclaw reaches his wagon to observe the other dragon further. He was an objectively handsome Wildclaw, decked in fine golden silks and fresh gold flowers. He was beautiful, almost ethereal, and Fractal could not be more confused as to why a dragon like him is out wandering so late at night.

"Excuse me," he calls out, as soon as the Wildclaw is within earshot. "Are you perhaps lost?" he asks, genuine concern for the out of place dragon's well-being overtaking his salesman sensibilities.

The dragon before him chuckles softly and shakes his head. "No, although I'm aware it could come off that way," he says in a voice warm enough to erase the chill in the night air.

Fractal is momentarily dazzled. The Wildclaw up close is near blinding in his brilliance and even a dragon as skilled in conversation as Fractal finds himself momentarily struck speechless in his presence. He has to take a few moments to compose him, to remind himself that the dragon in front of him, no matter how stunning, is still no more than a potential customer.

"That's a relief," Fractal replies with a smile. "it's very easy to get lost out here if one isn't careful, especially at night," he warns, tone still light despite his grave words.

He looks from the radiant dragon to the meager in comparison candlelight emanating" from his wagon. "I'd offer you a candle, but it appears as if you have little need for one," Fractal admits, smile turning sheepish.

He takes a coy step closer to the Wildclaw. "However, candles are far from my only ware," he points out with a suggestive batt of his eyelashes. His dark scales glimmer in the faint light as he waits for either rejection or acceptance.

It doesn't matter to him either way, it is only business after all...

Only a few of my dragons have actual lore so far and I'd prefer if you chose one of those but you can choose any of them you want to!
|| Tena || She/Her ||
[center][color=9370db]@TenebrousAmanita Your Amanita [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42177489] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/421775/42177489_350.png[/img] [/url] With my possibly definitely insane Potema who has no concept of boundaries [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=327241&did=47177284][img]https://i.imgur.com/0qM16lm.png[/img][/url] A cocky grin shows off the Skydancer's fangs. Paired with her eyes, sharply focussed with a crazed light sparking within, it gives her a very unsettling expression in general. She approaches the Guardian without apprehension, getting right in her face, though her eyes narrow as she sizes her up. "I've heard," she says, not waiting for introductions of any sort, "that you have gotten yourself into worlds of trouble. Taken some things that weren't yours before you pocketed them, perhaps gotten your claws a little... [i]bloody[/i]?" The Guardian huffs, scowling. "What's it to you?" Her grin grows unnaturally wide. "Care to aid me with a little project, pet? Nothing too complicated, just slipping past some guards, spying on some royals... poisoning a king." The scowl fades, ever so slightly. "You have my attention." She would have grinned wider if she could. "My name is Potema... some call me the Wolf Queen." "Amanita," the Guardian replies. "And that's a bit of an odd title." "So is 'The Wolf's latest victim'," Potema comments mildly. "You don't scare me," Amanita growls, standing. "No? What an awful shame. I'd correct that the same way I corrected all others who said the same thing," the Queen purrs, "But you're so pretty, I think I may hold onto you. Yes, you, I think, belong on a throne, next to me... a throne stolen from some pathetic noble through the goriest manner, with the Old Gods' own servants bowing at our feet in fear. Now, shall we get going? I have blood to collect. The Old Gods offer no extension on their sacrificial deadlines. Hmm. Deadline. Funny how literal that word becomes at times..." She turns abruptly and strides away with purpose. "You'll be paid handsomely if you perform beautifully," the Wolf Queen calls over her shoulder, flashing her teeth once more. "Which, of course, I'm sure you will."[/center] [size=2]@Lurch Aaaaa I'm so sorry, I knew I had forgotten something! I'm about to go to a party right now, but I'll get on that as soon as I get the chance. Sorry!
@TenebrousAmanita
Your Amanita

42177489_350.png

With my possibly definitely insane Potema who has no concept of boundaries
0qM16lm.png
A cocky grin shows off the Skydancer's fangs. Paired with her eyes, sharply focussed with a crazed light sparking within, it gives her a very unsettling expression in general. She approaches the Guardian without apprehension, getting right in her face, though her eyes narrow as she sizes her up.
"I've heard," she says, not waiting for introductions of any sort, "that you have gotten yourself into worlds of trouble. Taken some things that weren't yours before you pocketed them, perhaps gotten your claws a little... bloody?"
The Guardian huffs, scowling. "What's it to you?"
Her grin grows unnaturally wide. "Care to aid me with a little project, pet? Nothing too complicated, just slipping past some guards, spying on some royals... poisoning a king."
The scowl fades, ever so slightly. "You have my attention."
She would have grinned wider if she could. "My name is Potema... some call me the Wolf Queen."
"Amanita," the Guardian replies. "And that's a bit of an odd title."
"So is 'The Wolf's latest victim'," Potema comments mildly.
"You don't scare me," Amanita growls, standing.
"No? What an awful shame. I'd correct that the same way I corrected all others who said the same thing," the Queen purrs, "But you're so pretty, I think I may hold onto you. Yes, you, I think, belong on a throne, next to me... a throne stolen from some pathetic noble through the goriest manner, with the Old Gods' own servants bowing at our feet in fear. Now, shall we get going? I have blood to collect. The Old Gods offer no extension on their sacrificial deadlines. Hmm. Deadline. Funny how literal that word becomes at times..." She turns abruptly and strides away with purpose. "You'll be paid handsomely if you perform beautifully," the Wolf Queen calls over her shoulder, flashing her teeth once more. "Which, of course, I'm sure you will."

@Lurch Aaaaa I'm so sorry, I knew I had forgotten something! I'm about to go to a party right now, but I'll get on that as soon as I get the chance. Sorry!
5BsilZ9.png
5iXiC8z.png
LRdLP2V.png
mlHpBMC.png
@nineice [center]Uruk: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29468316] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/294684/29468316_350.png[/img] [/url] Meets Nivalis: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33593223] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335933/33593223_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Nivalis studied the dragon across the way with an intensity that would frighten most. The pearlcatcher was every thief's dream. Gold draped off every inch of the dragon's form and while his silks would prove valuable, Nivalis was hardly tempted by the mundane. No, it was the mask he wore that whetted Nivalis's appetite. Having been crafted from the skull of an ancient, the masks were so few in number that even he had only seen one or two himself. Procuring such a prize would make him one of the wealthiest dragons in all of Sornieth. With a wicked smirk, he downed the rest of his flaming Dragons Brew and crept his way toward his prize. The night sky in The Frigid Floes was black as pitch and the moon was a mere silver sliver in the sky. Fires waned as dragons took to the skies and began returning to their lairs. His target was no different and he too took to the skies. Nivalis had to stop himself from giggling; fortune had chosen to favor him this night. He decided to fly higher than the other pearlcatcher and maintained a safe distance behind him so as not to be detected. He would ambush the young dragon before he ever made it home. As the dragon neared his destination and began his leisurely descent, Nivalis put on a burst of speed, tucked his wings close to his sides, and nosedived his unsuspecting prey. He hit the dragon with all the destructive power he had and drove the dragon into the harsh, unrelenting earth of the Frigid Foes. He realized too late that he'd been going too fast and instead of pulling up at the absolute last moment, he too went barreling into the frozen tundra, helpless as the dragon beneath him to stop the impact. He felt pain and then nothing else. Nivalis groaned as he came to. Pain sliced through his skull and for a brief, terrible moment he feared he had broken his neck. And then he saw the mask, tossed to the side. The dragon who'd been wearing it was staring down at him, his face a mask of fury and disgust. Nivalis met the dragon's eyes and it was as though he'd been struck a second time. His breath caught in his throat and he forgot how to exhale. His green eyes flashed in anger and Nivalis could see the tumultuous power of the Windsinger reflected in his glare. It was so like he remembered. Logic told him it was not she but the longer he stared, the more alike they seemed. He did not know how the dragon was standing and how Nivalis appeared to be the only one injured but he did not care at the moment. Even the rage in this dragon's face could not shield his eyes from him. They were the same. Or perhaps he was insane. Or maybe the impact was harder than he'd realized. Whatever it was, Nivalis could not help his stare. For a moment, it felt like he had his lover back. "My love," he whispered, his voice cracking from disuse. "I promised I'd find you." He missed the incredulous look the dragon gave him. For the second time this night, Nivalis's world faded to black.
@nineice
Uruk:

29468316_350.png

Meets Nivalis:

33593223_350.png

Nivalis studied the dragon across the way with an intensity that would frighten most. The pearlcatcher was every thief's dream. Gold draped off every inch of the dragon's form and while his silks would prove valuable, Nivalis was hardly tempted by the mundane. No, it was the mask he wore that whetted Nivalis's appetite. Having been crafted from the skull of an ancient, the masks were so few in number that even he had only seen one or two himself. Procuring such a prize would make him one of the wealthiest dragons in all of Sornieth. With a wicked smirk, he downed the rest of his flaming Dragons Brew and crept his way toward his prize.

The night sky in The Frigid Floes was black as pitch and the moon was a mere silver sliver in the sky. Fires waned as dragons took to the skies and began returning to their lairs. His target was no different and he too took to the skies. Nivalis had to stop himself from giggling; fortune had chosen to favor him this night. He decided to fly higher than the other pearlcatcher and maintained a safe distance behind him so as not to be detected. He would ambush the young dragon before he ever made it home.
As the dragon neared his destination and began his leisurely descent, Nivalis put on a burst of speed, tucked his wings close to his sides, and nosedived his unsuspecting prey. He hit the dragon with all the destructive power he had and drove the dragon into the harsh, unrelenting earth of the Frigid Foes.
He realized too late that he'd been going too fast and instead of pulling up at the absolute last moment, he too went barreling into the frozen tundra, helpless as the dragon beneath him to stop the impact. He felt pain and then nothing else.

Nivalis groaned as he came to. Pain sliced through his skull and for a brief, terrible moment he feared he had broken his neck. And then he saw the mask, tossed to the side. The dragon who'd been wearing it was staring down at him, his face a mask of fury and disgust. Nivalis met the dragon's eyes and it was as though he'd been struck a second time. His breath caught in his throat and he forgot how to exhale.

His green eyes flashed in anger and Nivalis could see the tumultuous power of the Windsinger reflected in his glare. It was so like he remembered. Logic told him it was not she but the longer he stared, the more alike they seemed. He did not know how the dragon was standing and how Nivalis appeared to be the only one injured but he did not care at the moment. Even the rage in this dragon's face could not shield his eyes from him. They were the same. Or perhaps he was insane. Or maybe the impact was harder than he'd realized. Whatever it was, Nivalis could not help his stare. For a moment, it felt like he had his lover back.

"My love," he whispered, his voice cracking from disuse. "I promised I'd find you."

He missed the incredulous look the dragon gave him. For the second time this night, Nivalis's world faded to black.
shatterstone_smol_by_banjoker-dciyd3s.png
@MisfitsLanding Your Almasi [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28924521] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/289246/28924521_350.png[/img] [/url] Caught the eye of my Bendal! --------- It was a nice day that morning. Bendal was out for patrol. But he was also looking for something. "There it is!" The imperial exclaimed happily as he sat down to pick some berries from a bush. Bendal put some of the berries into a satchel and was about to stand when the bush rustled, a few leaves dropped to the ground. He instinctively went to grab his karma when he stopped. "AHHHHHHHHHH! HELP" Amalsi a loud scream. Oh gosh. Was someone being attacked by something? He had to go help them. The mirror ran toward the sound. He was getting closer. He knew it. "HELP!" He heard. Oh no. Amalsi ran as fast as he could. Finally, he had made it. But the sight in front of him was not what he expected. "HELP! PLEASE! THIS DOG THINGY IS CHASING ME!" Bendal yelled as he ran around in circles. A French bulldog had popped out of the bush and given him a cute little bark. Well, Bendal didn't think it was cute. "Pepper!" A voice said. Suddenly, the dog stopped chasing Bendal. The imperial took a moment to catch his breath then looked up. For the first time, he noticed a black mirror staring at him. The mirror had purple on his wing tip with light purple markings on the purple. He had amethyst horns that sparkled in the sunlight. His Tail and feet were stripes which Bendal thought was pretty cute. Honestly, he thought everything about the mirror was pretty cute. Internally, he shook his head. Why would a strong looking mirror like him want Bendal? He blushed, realizing the mirror had called the dog back and that he had seen him being chased by it. "Hi!" He said in a friendly tone. Maybe he would just introduce himself. "My name is Bendal. Thank you for stopping that dog. What's your name?" "My name is Amalsi. This is my dog, Pepper. And no problem. I was just looking for him anyway," Amalsi said in smooth voice. Amalsi. Bendal thought it was a great name. He looked at the strong mirror for a moment. Admiring his shiny horns and sharp claws. "HeymaybeyoucancomebacktomyclanandwecaneatsomejellotogethebecauseIknowadragonwhomakesreallygoodjelloandIlovejellosoyeah," He blurted out really fast. The mirror looked at him quizzically. He hadn't understood a word Bendal had said. Normally he was never nervous. The imperial was always confident and goofy. But something about this mirror made him feel different. He took a deep breath started to speak. "Hey, maybe you can up come back to my clan and we can eat some jello! I know a dragon who makes really good jello and I really like it so maybe you could come if you wanted to." Bendal spoke slower this time, making sure he didn't start rambling. Pepper eyed him. "Oh and Pepper can come too," "Sure! I'd love to come," Amalsi answered. "But I have one question," Bendal nodded encouragingly. "What's jello? Oh boy, was Amalsi in for a ride.
@MisfitsLanding

Your Almasi

28924521_350.png

Caught the eye of my Bendal!

It was a nice day that morning. Bendal was out for patrol. But he was also looking for something. "There it is!" The imperial exclaimed happily as he sat down to pick some berries from a bush. Bendal put some of the berries into a satchel and was about to stand when the bush rustled, a few leaves dropped to the ground. He instinctively went to grab his karma when he stopped. "AHHHHHHHHHH! HELP"

Amalsi a loud scream. Oh gosh. Was someone being attacked by something? He had to go help them. The mirror ran toward the sound. He was getting closer. He knew it. "HELP!" He heard. Oh no. Amalsi ran as fast as he could. Finally, he had made it. But the sight in front of him was not what he expected.

"HELP! PLEASE! THIS DOG THINGY IS CHASING ME!" Bendal yelled as he ran around in circles. A French bulldog had popped out of the bush and given him a cute little bark. Well, Bendal didn't think it was cute.

"Pepper!" A voice said.

Suddenly, the dog stopped chasing Bendal. The imperial took a moment to catch his breath then looked up. For the first time, he noticed a black mirror staring at him. The mirror had purple on his wing tip with light purple markings on the purple. He had amethyst horns that sparkled in the sunlight. His Tail and feet were stripes which Bendal thought was pretty cute. Honestly, he thought everything about the mirror was pretty cute. Internally, he shook his head. Why would a strong looking mirror like him want Bendal? He blushed, realizing the mirror had called the dog back and that he had seen him being chased by it. "Hi!" He said in a friendly tone. Maybe he would just introduce himself. "My name is Bendal. Thank you for stopping that dog. What's your name?"

"My name is Amalsi. This is my dog, Pepper. And no problem. I was just looking for him anyway," Amalsi said in smooth voice.

Amalsi. Bendal thought it was a great name. He looked at the strong mirror for a moment. Admiring his shiny horns and sharp claws. "HeymaybeyoucancomebacktomyclanandwecaneatsomejellotogethebecauseIknowadragonwhomakesreallygoodjelloandIlovejellosoyeah," He blurted out really fast. The mirror looked at him quizzically. He hadn't understood a word Bendal had said. Normally he was never nervous. The imperial was always confident and goofy. But something about this mirror made him feel different. He took a deep breath started to speak. "Hey, maybe you can up come back to my clan and we can eat some jello! I know a dragon who makes really good jello and I really like it so maybe you could come if you wanted to." Bendal spoke slower this time, making sure he didn't start rambling. Pepper eyed him. "Oh and Pepper can come too,"

"Sure! I'd love to come," Amalsi answered. "But I have one question," Bendal nodded encouragingly. "What's jello?

Oh boy, was Amalsi in for a ride.
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
@SprinklesTheCat My Echo [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47209422] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/472095/47209422_350.png[/img] [/url] and your Samma [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46460263] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/464603/46460263_350.png[/img] [/url] ----- When the Gloomwillow Guide decided to play a little trick on poor blind Echo, it was fated to be an amazing prank. "Hey Gloomy! Slow down a bit, you're kinda forcing me to run!" Echo said, almost breathless from all the running. The Gloomwillow guide had brought him far from home, all the way back at the Starwood. Yet now, he is in the Reedcleft Ascent. Feeling the wind swept by, he feels a little nervous running around near such a high cliff. With a sense of dread, he called out to Gloomy again; it's not there. "Gloomy!" he frantically called, turning around. Uncertain, he took a step forward, and another to his left, and-- BUMP! Echo felt something bump on his shoulders. Then, there was a THUD! Although he cannot see what he bumped into, he recognized the energy signature of a dragon. She must've fell, Echo thought. Arcane energy flowed from her, and it reminds Echo of his teacher back home. "I'm sorry, I didn't see you there," Echo started apologizing, offering his claws to hold her up from the ground. Samma tilted her head, unamused. "Uh, I'm right behind you." Echo nervously turned around. Being blind makes him miss out lots of details at times. He tried imagining the dragoness: a beautiful, clever Imperial with magnificent colors. Say something, he thought, stop being so dumb! You can flirt perfectly well. "Uhh, you look very pretty for an Imperial such as yourself." Samma thought for a while before asking him, "Aren't you blind? And, I am a Skydancer." "Oh. I meant your energy signature. It's pretty." Samma awkwardly glanced at him before handing something in his arms. It is warm and furry. It didn't took Echo long to realize that its Gloomy. "I found this in a nearby bush. I'm assuming it's yours." "Eheheheh..." Echo laughed, feeling his cheek warm up, "Thanks." ----- [b](Next person, please choose from the main tab!) [/b]
@SprinklesTheCat

My Echo

47209422_350.png

and your Samma

46460263_350.png

When the Gloomwillow Guide decided to play a little trick on poor blind Echo, it was fated to be an amazing prank.

"Hey Gloomy! Slow down a bit, you're kinda forcing me to run!" Echo said, almost breathless from all the running. The Gloomwillow guide had brought him far from home, all the way back at the Starwood. Yet now, he is in the Reedcleft Ascent.

Feeling the wind swept by, he feels a little nervous running around near such a high cliff. With a sense of dread, he called out to Gloomy again; it's not there.

"Gloomy!" he frantically called, turning around. Uncertain, he took a step forward, and another to his left, and--

BUMP!

Echo felt something bump on his shoulders. Then, there was a THUD! Although he cannot see what he bumped into, he recognized the energy signature of a dragon. She must've fell, Echo thought. Arcane energy flowed from her, and it reminds Echo of his teacher back home.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you there," Echo started apologizing, offering his claws to hold
her up from the ground.

Samma tilted her head, unamused. "Uh, I'm right behind you."

Echo nervously turned around. Being blind makes him miss out lots of details at times. He tried imagining the dragoness: a beautiful, clever Imperial with magnificent colors.

Say something, he thought, stop being so dumb! You can flirt perfectly well.

"Uhh, you look very pretty for an Imperial such as yourself."

Samma thought for a while before asking him, "Aren't you blind? And, I am a Skydancer."

"Oh. I meant your energy signature. It's pretty."

Samma awkwardly glanced at him before handing something in his arms. It is warm and furry. It didn't took Echo long to realize that its Gloomy.

"I found this in a nearby bush. I'm assuming it's yours."

"Eheheheh..." Echo laughed, feeling his cheek warm up, "Thanks."

(Next person, please choose from the main tab!)
meowmeow2023_by_kiwicide-dcmvlip.png
@meowmeow2023 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41870973] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/418710/41870973_350.png[/img] [/url] FireOpal has all the attention of my Brightflame! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22962609] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/229627/22962609_350.png[/img] [/url] Oh, how off his attention was! Normally he's in focus with the world in his vicinity, dedicated to improving himself. Sure, he's been startstruck and amazed before, but those were exceptions. He wasn't angered, far from it. But this Imperial? There was something in her that just... called to him. Like a sudden spark of inspiration. It attracted him, and he couldn't just [i]not[/i] talk to her. He made his approach as carefully as possible; he didn't want to come off as hostile. When he looked into her eyes, he was a bit surprised to find that she wasn't a Fire dragon like he was, though that wasn't going to deter him. He had to make this opportunity count. Hello there, sunshine. You're absolutely gorgeous. My name is Brightflame." He blew a flame in front of him, showing off a bit as the ball of flame moved around him. "Would you mind if I put on a show of dancing flames for you? I promise it'll be good." ---------- Pick a dragon with lore!
@meowmeow2023

41870973_350.png

FireOpal has all the attention of my Brightflame!

22962609_350.png

Oh, how off his attention was! Normally he's in focus with the world in his vicinity, dedicated to improving himself. Sure, he's been startstruck and amazed before, but those were exceptions. He wasn't angered, far from it. But this Imperial? There was something in her that just... called to him. Like a sudden spark of inspiration. It attracted him, and he couldn't just not talk to her. He made his approach as carefully as possible; he didn't want to come off as hostile.

When he looked into her eyes, he was a bit surprised to find that she wasn't a Fire dragon like he was, though that wasn't going to deter him. He had to make this opportunity count. Hello there, sunshine. You're absolutely gorgeous. My name is Brightflame." He blew a flame in front of him, showing off a bit as the ball of flame moved around him. "Would you mind if I put on a show of dancing flames for you? I promise it'll be good."
Pick a dragon with lore!
STwixru.pngLight vs. Arcane 2023 IF Raffle Top 25 Total Tickets! Badge by irithyll!efc4RYV.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47643186] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/476432/47643186_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31856655] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/318567/31856655_350.png[/img] [/url] Nala decided to stray away from the clan, to engage in her everyday brooding. She thinks about her troubled childhood, and fiddles her purple roses in her claws. Looking over, she sees a shadow. Nala is rather fascinated by all things dark, so naturally she makes her way towards it. "Oh no," thought the shadow. "Who is this?" Nala came face to face with the shadow, and it bared its teeth. "Go away," the shadow, revealed to be a bogsneak said. Nala looked at the bogsneak with her dark eyes and said nothing. She then extended her claw and lightly touched the bogsneak's nose. "Ack, what the heck!" the bogsneak shouted. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" Nala still presented the same face. To be continued maybe idk... @SkylarDN9

47643186_350.png

31856655_350.png

Nala decided to stray away from the clan, to engage in her everyday brooding. She thinks about her troubled childhood, and fiddles her purple roses in her claws. Looking over, she sees a shadow. Nala is rather fascinated by all things dark, so naturally she makes her way towards it.

"Oh no," thought the shadow. "Who is this?"

Nala came face to face with the shadow, and it bared its teeth.

"Go away," the shadow, revealed to be a bogsneak said.

Nala looked at the bogsneak with her dark eyes and said nothing. She then extended her claw and lightly touched the bogsneak's nose.

"Ack, what the heck!" the bogsneak shouted. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?"

Nala still presented the same face.

To be continued maybe idk...

@SkylarDN9

wvSVVWk.png P3Z4dxR.png 8DuZL3H.png
@Drooginwinggg Your [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46299465] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/462995/46299465_350.png[/img] [/url] Caught the eye of my [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46399958] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/464000/46399958_350.png[/img] [/url] -------- Crescent watched the ground from a tree. She was hugging her jar close to her chest. The wind blowing against her. It was just past sunset. The last light of the sun had just slipped away and the moon was coming up. Birds were chirping. Well, probably. Crescent couldn't hear a thing. She couldn't speak either. But she didn't let that stop her from doing anything. The nocturne had no idea why she was there. Sometimes she just felt strongly about doing something so she did it. Suddenly, something moved out of the corner of her eye in a tree. She looked to see it but it was gone. It was probably just a squirrel or something. Crescent looked back at the ground. A female imperial was now standing there. She looked quite pretty. Weird digital patterns covered her wings. They shined slightly in the moonlight. The nocturne liked them. Some silks and other feathers were also on her wing. They almost looked like she was trying to hide her wing patterns. Maybe the imperial was as weird as her. Crescent leaned forward and repositioned herself. The imperial was looking around now, seeming more alert. Shoot. She had probably heard her ankle bracelet's charm jingle. She started turned around and began to slowly walk back toward the base of the tree instead of a branch when... [i]CRACK.[i] She was falling from the tree. Cresent went into panic mode. Her wings weren't working. She needed them to start flapping but they wouldn't. The fall was kind of high. She tried to steady her breathing. Her jar clutched tightly in her arms. The nocturne was getting closer to the ground. She needed to ge-- Suddenly, she wasn't falling anymore. She was in the warm arms of the imperial. The nocturne suddenly blushed. The imperial had saved her. She was saying something but Cresent had no idea what it was. She put the nocturne on the ground and kept speaking. Crescent waited until she was done to grab a stick. Normally, she would just use sign language, but she didn't know if the imperial knew it. Plus her friend who translated for her was sleeping back at the clan like a normal dragon. In the dirt she wrote, "I AM DEAF" then looked back at the imperial who suddenly understood and blushed probably because she had tried talking to her. she had been talking to her. The nocturne smudged her writing then picked up her stick and wrote, "THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME. MY NAME IS CRESCENT". Crescent then handed the stick to the imperial. "NO PROBLEM. MY NAME IS STEPHANIE" She stopped and pointed to the nocturne's ankle bracelet. "I LIKE YOUR BRACELET" Stephanie wrote. Crescent blushed. "AND THAT LITTLE MOON BY YOUR EYE" She blushed even harder. No one had ever complimented her like that. Most people thought it was weird. Luckily, the darkness I'd night hid her blushing. A simple "THANKS" was all she could write back. Then she suddenly scribbled "[i] I LIKE YOUR WING PATTERNS[/i]". Stephanie looked at her a shocked expression but in a second it was replaced by a smile. "I SHOULD PROBABLY GET BACK. MAYBE I CAN SEE YOU HERE TOMORROW?" She asked. Cresent thought her face couldn't get any hotter. Stephanie wanted to see her again. She wrote “SURE" but she was way more excited than she showed. "OK THEN. BYE!" The other dragon wrote as she stood up. Cresent waved at her until she flew away. She sighed happily and walked back to her clan, the imperial's image still fresh in her mind.
@Drooginwinggg Your

46299465_350.png

Caught the eye of my

46399958_350.png

Crescent watched the ground from a tree. She was hugging her jar close to her chest. The wind blowing against her. It was just past sunset. The last light of the sun had just slipped away and the moon was coming up. Birds were chirping. Well, probably. Crescent couldn't hear a thing. She couldn't speak either. But she didn't let that stop her from doing anything. The nocturne had no idea why she was there. Sometimes she just felt strongly about doing something so she did it.

Suddenly, something moved out of the corner of her eye in a tree. She looked to see it but it was gone. It was probably just a squirrel or something. Crescent looked back at the ground. A female imperial was now standing there. She looked quite pretty. Weird digital patterns covered her wings. They shined slightly in the moonlight. The nocturne liked them. Some silks and other feathers were also on her wing. They almost looked like she was trying to hide her wing patterns. Maybe the imperial was as weird as her. Crescent leaned forward and repositioned herself. The imperial was looking around now, seeming more alert. Shoot. She had probably heard her ankle bracelet's charm jingle. She started turned around and began to slowly walk back toward the base of the tree instead of a branch when... CRACK. She was falling from the tree.

Cresent went into panic mode. Her wings weren't working. She needed them to start flapping but they wouldn't. The fall was kind of high. She tried to steady her breathing. Her jar clutched tightly in her arms. The nocturne was getting closer to the ground. She needed to ge-- Suddenly, she wasn't falling anymore. She was in the warm arms of the imperial. The nocturne suddenly blushed. The imperial had saved her. She was saying something but Cresent had no idea what it was. She put the nocturne on the ground and kept speaking. Crescent waited until she was done to grab a stick. Normally, she would just use sign language, but she didn't know if the imperial knew it. Plus her friend who translated for her was sleeping back at the clan like a normal dragon. In the dirt she wrote, "I AM DEAF" then looked back at the imperial who suddenly understood and blushed probably because she had tried talking to her. she had been talking to her. The nocturne smudged her writing then picked up her stick and wrote, "THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME. MY NAME IS CRESCENT". Crescent then handed the stick to the imperial.

"NO PROBLEM. MY NAME IS STEPHANIE" She stopped and pointed to the nocturne's ankle bracelet. "I LIKE YOUR BRACELET" Stephanie wrote. Crescent blushed. "AND THAT LITTLE MOON BY YOUR EYE" She blushed even harder. No one had ever complimented her like that. Most people thought it was weird. Luckily, the darkness I'd night hid her blushing.

A simple "THANKS" was all she could write back. Then she suddenly scribbled " I LIKE YOUR WING PATTERNS".

Stephanie looked at her a shocked expression but in a second it was replaced by a smile. "I SHOULD PROBABLY GET BACK. MAYBE I CAN SEE YOU HERE TOMORROW?" She asked. Cresent thought her face couldn't get any hotter. Stephanie wanted to see her again.

She wrote “SURE" but she was way more excited than she showed.

"OK THEN. BYE!" The other dragon wrote as she stood up. Cresent waved at her until she flew away. She sighed happily and walked back to her clan, the imperial's image still fresh in her mind.
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
[Color=9370db]@SprinklesTheCat [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35651308] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/356514/35651308_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=327241&tab=dragon&did=47673794][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=155&bodygene=23&breed=3&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=67&tertgene=0&winggene=12&wings=14&auth=21cb0e65ddc7b1acdc0f15b14fda56b9faee4e43&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [Size=2]Sinche's ways of showing affection were... unconventional, to put it nicely. She had lived most of her life with serthis rather than dragons, and had adopted a way of socialising most would consider quite odd. Which was probably why her idea of "flirting" was delivering shiny rocks, dead animals, feathers, and scraps of silk to Nidalee whenever she was in the area. She wasn't the most talkative sort, mainly because the tongue of dragons was rather foreign to one who was raised speaking like the serthis, and so offered no explanation until she was cornered one day. "You keep bringing me these things," Nidalee had said. "I don't know what to do with them. Rocks and silk are pretty and all, but... why?" Sinche had shrugged. "I liked them," she had replied. "I thought, you would alsso like them? But I will take them back, if thiss iss not true." She had frowned then. "Thiss iss... gifting, yess? Giving thingss that you like to dragonss that you like, sso that they will like you more. Have I done it wrong?" "...You're giving me rocks and cloth so I'll like you more." Sinche bristled then, looking defiant and offended. "Trivial to you, perhapss," she said in a prickly tone. "To me, they mean a great deal." Nidalee had sighed, but she couldn't keep the fondness from her voice as she replied. "Well, why don't you come to my home and tell me about them all over tea, then?" Sinche had perked uo immediately. "You kept them?" she asked, delighted. "Well, what was I supposed to do, throw them all out?" Nidalee shook her head. "Why don't you start with that feather you left me today?" "I took it from Cyruss'sss hat." "...Why did you take the feather from Cyrus's hat?" Sinche averted her eyes. "You ssaid you liked hiss hat. I could not take the whole hat without him noticing, however, sso I took only the feather." "You are something else, Sinche, you know that?" Sinche nodded, proud. "And you are very pretty. Now we both have desscriptorss. You have mint tea, yess? Mint tea iss good."
@SprinklesTheCat

35651308_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=155&bodygene=23&breed=3&element=8&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=67&tertgene=0&winggene=12&wings=14&auth=21cb0e65ddc7b1acdc0f15b14fda56b9faee4e43&dummyext=prev.png
Sinche's ways of showing affection were... unconventional, to put it nicely. She had lived most of her life with serthis rather than dragons, and had adopted a way of socialising most would consider quite odd. Which was probably why her idea of "flirting" was delivering shiny rocks, dead animals, feathers, and scraps of silk to Nidalee whenever she was in the area. She wasn't the most talkative sort, mainly because the tongue of dragons was rather foreign to one who was raised speaking like the serthis, and so offered no explanation until she was cornered one day.
"You keep bringing me these things," Nidalee had said. "I don't know what to do with them. Rocks and silk are pretty and all, but... why?"
Sinche had shrugged. "I liked them," she had replied. "I thought, you would alsso like them? But I will take them back, if thiss iss not true." She had frowned then. "Thiss iss... gifting, yess? Giving thingss that you like to dragonss that you like, sso that they will like you more. Have I done it wrong?"
"...You're giving me rocks and cloth so I'll like you more."
Sinche bristled then, looking defiant and offended. "Trivial to you, perhapss," she said in a prickly tone. "To me, they mean a great deal."
Nidalee had sighed, but she couldn't keep the fondness from her voice as she replied. "Well, why don't you come to my home and tell me about them all over tea, then?"
Sinche had perked uo immediately. "You kept them?" she asked, delighted.
"Well, what was I supposed to do, throw them all out?" Nidalee shook her head. "Why don't you start with that feather you left me today?"
"I took it from Cyruss'sss hat."
"...Why did you take the feather from Cyrus's hat?"
Sinche averted her eyes. "You ssaid you liked hiss hat. I could not take the whole hat without him noticing, however, sso I took only the feather."
"You are something else, Sinche, you know that?"
Sinche nodded, proud. "And you are very pretty. Now we both have desscriptorss. You have mint tea, yess? Mint tea iss good."
5BsilZ9.png
5iXiC8z.png
LRdLP2V.png
mlHpBMC.png
1 2 ... 584 585 586 587 588 ... 735 736