Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | If you could join a second flight...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
It's between plague or earth :0

I love them both and I do adore their lore + how most dragons are themed around them...

But light will forever be my home :'D
It's between plague or earth :0

I love them both and I do adore their lore + how most dragons are themed around them...

But light will forever be my home :'D
qbbpGpD.gifPgBcSYM.png tZeOGol.png ytoReia.pngfa0lcIr.gif
Fire because when I joined I was stuck between Lightning and Fire
Fire because when I joined I was stuck between Lightning and Fire
Wishlist | She/her | +19hrs
Well, i used to be in Wind, and now I'm Ice... I'd probably choose Wind :P
Well, i used to be in Wind, and now I'm Ice... I'd probably choose Wind :P
I would choose plague, for the beautiful red eyes, I just love them!
I would choose plague, for the beautiful red eyes, I just love them!
tumblr_inline_nnxvl2h4qm1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvlaOVtE1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvl6sIv51sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvlhoMWV1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvkhZbq41sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvkrUkLO1sna6h0_100.png
Lightning, I want to see it but I love my Arcane dearly and I don't want to spend my free flight change there. I wish there was a 1 week test run for a flight but you could only do it on 1 flight one. Let's say you are in Earth and want to find out what Light is like, you could do the 1 week trial and be able to do it again on any flight EXCEPT Light.
Lightning, I want to see it but I love my Arcane dearly and I don't want to spend my free flight change there. I wish there was a 1 week test run for a flight but you could only do it on 1 flight one. Let's say you are in Earth and want to find out what Light is like, you could do the 1 week trial and be able to do it again on any flight EXCEPT Light.
jP1YKwX.pngTe3AobE.png
I wanted to join plague when I first saw the elements...but when I realized the eye colors came as a result of the element you chose I had to pick ice. I don't regret it though, nor will I ever change; ice is a lovely albeit terribly punny flight.
I wanted to join plague when I first saw the elements...but when I realized the eye colors came as a result of the element you chose I had to pick ice. I don't regret it though, nor will I ever change; ice is a lovely albeit terribly punny flight.
S5L97dq.gif
definitely ice, i love the aesthetic and the eyes.
definitely ice, i love the aesthetic and the eyes.
bHeX9bv.png
Fire, certainly fire. The metal smithing aspect of the flight just fascinates me.
Fire, certainly fire. The metal smithing aspect of the flight just fascinates me.
I'd have to do with the Wind flight!
I'd have to do with the Wind flight!
tumblr_inline_onpeeatHvq1toetae_540.png
o.png o.png o.png o.pngo.png o.png
jIRALXN.png
Shadow all the way since purple eyes are love, but secondly would be plague because red eyes <3
Shadow all the way since purple eyes are love, but secondly would be plague because red eyes <3
1-Lil.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31