Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Magic Portals (just like MM and OTD)
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103
@SeraCosmos You step through the first portal, smoke swirling around you. What greets you on the other side is a baby snapper. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23262451] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/232625/23262451_350.png[/img] [/url] @minxwolfie The portal transports you to a beautiful forest. You leisurely harvest a variety of things to take back home with you. [item=ancient mushroom] [item=venus flytrap] [item=speckles petunia] [item=crystalplate wasp] [item=nogglebane leaf beetle] [item=bamboo shoot] @SpaceErase The portal takes you to an Arcane hideaway. Such pretty pink things to take home! [item=nebula floaters] [item=lucky star] [item=chewy tentacle] [item=scarlet muscles] [item=bloody snapdragon] [item=magical might fragment]
@SeraCosmos

You step through the first portal, smoke swirling around you. What greets you on the other side is a baby snapper.

23262451_350.png

@minxwolfie

The portal transports you to a beautiful forest. You leisurely harvest a variety of things to take back home with you.

Ancient Mushroom Venus Flytrap Crystalplate Wasp Nogglebane Leaf Beetle Bamboo Shoot

@SpaceErase

The portal takes you to an Arcane hideaway. Such pretty pink things to take home!

Nebula Floaters Lucky Star Chewy Tentacle Bloody Snapdragon Magical Might Fragment
[img][/img]2heep8h.jpg
Portal 1 is blue and spinning. When you look into it, it kind of makes you feel like you are in rocking boat out to sea.

Portal 2 is still and silent, pitch black in color. Sometimes there are flashes of other colors.

Portal 3 is made of a translucent, silvery-white mist. You can see a strange image overlapping the sight of the grassy meadow you're standing in.
Portal 1 is blue and spinning. When you look into it, it kind of makes you feel like you are in rocking boat out to sea.

Portal 2 is still and silent, pitch black in color. Sometimes there are flashes of other colors.

Portal 3 is made of a translucent, silvery-white mist. You can see a strange image overlapping the sight of the grassy meadow you're standing in.
Call me Cosmos | She/Her | My Wishlist
163881497108875322.pngexalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gifKeikoKat.png
@SeraCosmos Portal 3 please!
@SeraCosmos Portal 3 please!
ls_twilight_sky_by_dogi_crimson-dabkca1.png
@SeraCosmos portal 2 please!
@SeraCosmos portal 2 please!
uh oh! g1 obsession alert
@SeraCosmos
Portal 1 please!
@SeraCosmos
Portal 1 please!
“The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things.The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
@Abogado It spins faster and suddenly something comes flying out of Portal 1. You manage to catch it. [Item=Chimera] @LocalGhostBoy A dark shape tumbles out of Portal 2 and shakes himself off. You help him clean off the rest of the paint and get your first good look at him. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23289507] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/232896/23289507_350.png[/img] [/url] @SpaceErase Slowly horns and a hoof emerge before finally a familiar appears from Portal 3. [Item=Snowfall Elk]
@Abogado
It spins faster and suddenly something comes flying out of Portal 1. You manage to catch it.
Chimera

@LocalGhostBoy
A dark shape tumbles out of Portal 2 and shakes himself off. You help him clean off the rest of the paint and get your first good look at him.

23289507_350.png

@SpaceErase
Slowly horns and a hoof emerge before finally a familiar appears from Portal 3.
Snowfall Elk
Call me Cosmos | She/Her | My Wishlist
163881497108875322.pngexalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gifKeikoKat.png
portal one is dripping
portal two smells like the beach
portal three is made of amber
portal one is dripping
portal two smells like the beach
portal three is made of amber
uh oh! g1 obsession alert
@localghostboy
Portal one please!
@localghostboy
Portal one please!
pwyw_headshots_button_by_mitsuara-da3a81h.pngdanaus_icon_by_mitsuara-dag8xj5.pngcouple_adopt_button_by_mitsuara-dbbg80f.png
@LocalGhostBoy

Portal 3 please!
@LocalGhostBoy

Portal 3 please!
@LocalGhostBoy

Portal 2 please!
@LocalGhostBoy

Portal 2 please!
I'll put sth here later.. later.... perhaps next year...
FRt +16
1 2 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103