Banned, because I'm too lazy to grind coli. :c
@NutsFox
Banned, because I'm too lazy to grind coli. :c
@NutsFox
--~♥~--
Banned because you put LaAstariaN XD

@UndefinedBeing
--~♥~--
Banned because I have been in the Coli all day :')
@NutsFox
--~♥~--
Banned because you put LaAstariaN XD

@UndefinedBeing
--~♥~--
Banned because I have been in the Coli all day :')
----~----~-CyxT1cc.png----~----~- wnB6bEi.gifrWDox2T.gif ----~----~3Ld0ruj.png----~----~
@LaAstaria
Banned, because you're crazy. Bless me with the will to win a single fight there. x__x
@LaAstaria
Banned, because you're crazy. Bless me with the will to win a single fight there. x__x
@UndefinedBeing
--~♥~--
Banned because do you not have a level 25 team yet?

If so I don't blame you for not wanting to be in the Coli ;-; harsh memories..
@UndefinedBeing
--~♥~--
Banned because do you not have a level 25 team yet?

If so I don't blame you for not wanting to be in the Coli ;-; harsh memories..
----~----~-CyxT1cc.png----~----~- wnB6bEi.gifrWDox2T.gif ----~----~3Ld0ruj.png----~----~
@LaAstaria banned bc i actually enjoyed training my dergs to lvl 25 from lvl 1 the most xD
@LaAstaria banned bc i actually enjoyed training my dergs to lvl 25 from lvl 1 the most xD
The names's Jax, and my pronouns are they/them.
mweh
I'm 9 hours ahead of Flight Rising time.
@LaAstaria
Banned, because I only have one 25lvl left from my team and I don't feel like training another. :'D
@LaAstaria
Banned, because I only have one 25lvl left from my team and I don't feel like training another. :'D
@NutsFox
--~♥~--
Banned because I hated it. When I actually started training my team one of them was a level 12 and the other two were level 1 and I didn't have an Eliminate, soooo that made it very difficult and slow.

@UndefinedBeing
--~♥~--
Banned because I am sorry ;-; you can always just pay someone to do it!
@NutsFox
--~♥~--
Banned because I hated it. When I actually started training my team one of them was a level 12 and the other two were level 1 and I didn't have an Eliminate, soooo that made it very difficult and slow.

@UndefinedBeing
--~♥~--
Banned because I am sorry ;-; you can always just pay someone to do it!
@LaAstaria
Banned, because I'm too greedy for that. XD
@LaAstaria
Banned, because I'm too greedy for that. XD
@UndefinedBeing banned bc i trained my dergs to lvl 13, grinded money for 3 eliminates, and then smashed through the last levels like it was nothing
@UndefinedBeing banned bc i trained my dergs to lvl 13, grinded money for 3 eliminates, and then smashed through the last levels like it was nothing
The names's Jax, and my pronouns are they/them.
mweh
I'm 9 hours ahead of Flight Rising time.
@NutsFox
--~♥~--
Banned because training was easy for you ;-;
@NutsFox
--~♥~--
Banned because training was easy for you ;-;
1 2 ... 4640 4641 4642 4643 4644 ... 14610 14611