Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Banning Game
1 2 ... 4637 4638 4639 4640 4641 ... 14555 14556
@BloodyScreeching Banned for not having a signature.
@BloodyScreeching Banned for not having a signature.
Friend me if you love root beer floats!
sk-a497c6d8f9e6dac7a83829ba1b03486d.jpegsk-9510829fdbee11f424c5a329d42659c0.jpeg
@Megan65
Banned for not knowing Boar Latin. Now tell me where it's from and you're unbanned.
@Megan65
Banned for not knowing Boar Latin. Now tell me where it's from and you're unbanned.
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat
Do you mean the word boar in latin?
optat aprum then
(Skip me)
@Averat
Do you mean the word boar in latin?
optat aprum then
(Skip me)
Friend me if you love root beer floats!
sk-a497c6d8f9e6dac7a83829ba1b03486d.jpegsk-9510829fdbee11f424c5a329d42659c0.jpeg
@Megan65
(skip me too)
No, I mean the made-up language from Hello To Terry, Your Draconicness. (here's a hint: first letter of each word)
@Megan65
(skip me too)
No, I mean the made-up language from Hello To Terry, Your Draconicness. (here's a hint: first letter of each word)
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat

I ban you for being part of the hamster club!
@Averat

I ban you for being part of the hamster club!
Tidelord? More like, Memelord!
( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
#danksmemes4lyfe
@Arzy
I ban you because I need to change the link. The club apparently is supposed to belong to me now, so I made a new thread for it.
@Arzy
I ban you because I need to change the link. The club apparently is supposed to belong to me now, so I made a new thread for it.
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat

Banned because good luck on being the new owner!
@Averat

Banned because good luck on being the new owner!
Tidelord? More like, Memelord!
( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
#danksmemes4lyfe
@Arzy Banned because thanks!
@Arzy Banned because thanks!
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
@Averat
Banned for hamster.
@Averat
Banned for hamster.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
@Sparkbreeze
Banned because that does not make grammar sense.
@Sparkbreeze
Banned because that does not make grammar sense.
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
1 2 ... 4637 4638 4639 4640 4641 ... 14555 14556